Don Johnson's Hayward Motors Chevrolet Buick

Sunday Closed Closed
New (715) 403-5387 (715) 403-5387
Used (715) 403-5390 (715) 403-5390
Service (715) 403-5388 (715) 403-5388

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

The entire staff at Don Johnsons Hayward were great! very understanding of my needs, and my budget. A great place to lease or buy vehicles.

Would buy again here

Great experience. Wife was very impressed. Dealership went above and beyond for us.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Josh! We're pleased to hear that your experience with us was top-notch. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and your wife again soon! Take care!!

Great experience with Josh Zimmerman

Great experience and very happy all around. So happy with our new Silverado 1500.. Josh was a great salesman and ended up beating everyone else's price. This was the 3rd car we have bought from Don Johnson in 10 years so that says it all..I highly recommend Josh if you are looking for a very honest , hard working salesman. Josh spent several years serving our country and you can tell the way he he treats you with respect.

Excellent customer service

We just purchased our fourth vehicle from DJ in Hayward, all from Dan Hinman. Dan is open and honest and very down to earth, very refreshing from most dealerships. They didn't have the car we were looking for, but Dan was able to locate one for us. The first car Dan found was sold by the other dealership the day it was supposed to be picked up....Dan located a second car, but that dealership refused to sell at a dealer to dealer price... Dan located a third vehicle and secured it for us. All in less than a week! Steven made the financing portion of the process painless and enjoyable - never an easy process. This dedication to customer satisfaction is OUTSTANDING, and why we keep returning to DJ, Hayward for our vehicles.

Dealer response

On behalf of Dan and Steven, thank you for your kind review, Monte! We greatly appreciate your repeat business and are proud to have earned your loyalty. We hope you are loving your new Subaru!

The purchase of a used vehicle.

I would like to thank Todd Anderson for all the support, patience and knowledge for the purchase of the Trail Blazer for our daughter. Todd was very clear on all the information on the Blazer and the loan for our daughter to purchase it. Jennifer really likes the Blazer and feels real safe in it. Thanks again Todd, very much appreciated. Jennifer and Linda

2015 Silverado

Pam Davis and Tanya were great, also appreciated the $100 free accessory on line coupon........

Dealer response

On behalf of Pam and Tanya, thanks for your review Greg! Glad we were able to help with the accessories. Enjoy your new Silverado!!

DAN HINMAN

Dan Hinman @ Don Johnson: Awesome, no pressure, professional, friendly, non-fake sincerity! Very happy and will gladly recommend him to anyone looking for un-biased professional help! Hugo Prado

Dealer response

On behalf of Dan, thanks for your kind review Hugo. We enjoy hearing praise from our guests, especially when it's pertaining to one of our valued team members! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your first service appointment. Enjoy your new Malibu!

Great customer service

While vacationing in the Hayward area, I had an encounter with a deer that caused damage to the driveshaft on my car. I had my vehicle towed to your dealership for inspection and determination of the repairs needed. I was very surprised with the speed of the whole process from getting a quote to receiving a loaner vehicle. The part had to be ordered but even the promised delivery date was bettered by a few days. Over the years I have dealt with quite a few dealerships. My experience with the Don Johnson dealership was probably the most painless of any I've dealt with. I was treated like I bought the vehicle from them and a potentially bad situation became much less of one. My thanks to all the people in the service department, from staff to mechanics, for saving my vacation. Thanks again.......

Dealer response

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your kind review Robert. We are pleased to hear that we were able to make your unpleasant situation a better one so you could think less about your vehicle, and more about your vacation! We hope you'll stop in to say hello the next time you're in the area. Until then, drive safe!

Fair and prompt

Attentive and informative. Answered all our questions and were fair to deal with.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your first service appointment. Until then, enjoy your new Silverado!!

Great Service

You're service department went the extra mile to get my car back on the road in a timely manner as well as finding the most cost effective way to repair the problem. Also, they were very detailed in explaining what the problem was.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review, Allen. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your experience with our service department. We appreciate you entrusting our team with your service needs and look forward to serving you again. Thank you for your business!