Millenia Motors, Inc

147 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 28, 2018

Bought a 2014 Cayman in Oct 2018. I was dealing with Eduardo who provided a great service and lots of information. I'm very happy with my purchase... and recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality car. I had a slight problem with the title, but it was sorted out quickly and did not impact my buying experience.

October 26, 2018

After stopping by a couple times to look around, I was very impressed with how knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly Ernesto and Oliver. Lots of great conversation... and very helpful guidance around the nuances between various years and models. Once I found what I was looking for I was equally happy to see how easy they are to do business with. I would recommend them in a heartbeat, and already have to friends and family who may be in the market. This was my first purchase with them and I am certain it will not be the last.

• June 6, 2016

Outstanding friendship flavored by the best coffee in town. Both Oliver and Ernesto showed an excellent product knowledge and enormous patience with car... enthusiasts who like to browse forever as I did. The car of my fantasy finally showed up thanks to Ernesto and Oliver who had clearly understood the intricacies of my imagination. As soon as I said "this is the one", they immediately slapped a hold sign on the car which had other buyers stalking it. The vultures,( LOL), waited in vain, for my car loan was approved and I drove away with the car of my dreams. Ernesto and Oliver were up front with the numbers, an honesty not easily found in the car business. Not only did I get my bucket list car but found two new outstanding businessmen and friends for life Enrique Vilella

September 29, 2018

A dealership clearly trying to grow the right way. No pressure, no extra or hidden fees, high quality inventories, and the whole truth. It was an easy... buying experience at a fair price. Six weeks later, I’m certain that I got what I paid for - an excellent 911 Carrera S.

August 30, 2018

I recently purchased a 2010 C4S from the guys at Millennia Motors, and it couldn't have been a better experience ! Oliver and Ernesto were very knowledgable... about the Porsche brand in general, and had this particular model priced very fairly. On top of that, they gave me a great trade in on my previous Porsche, and this made the decision to purchase a no brainer. I would highly recommend Millenia to anyone looking for a great deal on well conditioned Porsche.

August 27, 2018

The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and very professional! Would buy from them again. They have a lot of different cars to choose from that are all awesome!

August 24, 2018

This is the second vehicle I purchase from Millenia, they are a no hassle service and will make sure you get the vehicle you are looking for with the option... you desire.

August 3, 2018

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE !!!! LOCAL LOCATED IN LONGWOOD FL. GREAT SELECTION OF CARS UNDER ROOF AND PRICE RANGE FOR EVERY WALLET!! ALL CARS SERVICED... AND READY TO GO DOWN THE HIGHWAY!!!

July 6, 2018

Both Oliver and Ernesto are very friendly and have excellent product knowledge. This should be the best car buying experience you will ever have. Ernesto... and Oliver were up front with the numbers, and honesty not easily found in the car business. If you really know cars and you do your homework, don’t waste your time talking with anyone else…talk to these guys. I HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone who wishes to have a great experience. Thank you Millenia Motors!

July 5, 2018

Ernest and Oliver were honest and fair. They have a great selection and up front about everything. Would purchase another car from this company when the... time comes.