Millenia Motors, Inc

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 140 reviews

• June 6, 2016

Outstanding friendship flavored by the best coffee in town. Both Oliver and Ernesto showed an excellent product knowledge and enormous patience with c...ar enthusiasts who like to browse forever as I did. The car of my fantasy finally showed up thanks to Ernesto and Oliver who had clearly understood the intricacies of my imagination. As soon as I said "this is the one", they immediately slapped a hold sign on the car which had other buyers stalking it. The vultures,( LOL), waited in vain, for my car loan was approved and I drove away with the car of my dreams. Ernesto and Oliver were up front with the numbers, an honesty not easily found in the car business. Not only did I get my bucket list car but found two new outstanding businessmen and friends for life Enrique Vilella

July 6, 2018

Both Oliver and Ernesto are very friendly and have excellent product knowledge. This should be the best car buying experience you will ever have. E...rnesto and Oliver were up front with the numbers, and honesty not easily found in the car business. If you really know cars and you do your homework, don’t waste your time talking with anyone else…talk to these guys. I HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone who wishes to have a great experience. Thank you Millenia Motors!

July 5, 2018

Ernest and Oliver were honest and fair. They have a great selection and up front about everything. Would purchase another car from this company when t...he time comes.

June 11, 2018

First time buying a car sight-unseen. Did a lot of research on the Cayman S I wanted. Oliver is very versed in all things Porsche. His knowledge of... the car I bought was breathtaking. Price was fair and customer service was out-of-this-world. Oliver is a consummate professional--from the very first phone call to answering questions about the car as they came up to showing patience with this first-time buyer's hesitations to ease of and explanations about ALL the paperwork and payments needed to arrange transport to sending me pics of my car on the transport to following up once the car was delivered. Can't believe it was this easy to get a super quality dream car delivered to my door! Thank You, Oliver!

June 5, 2018

Oliver and Ernesto were very friendly and extremely professional. The best car buying experience we have ever had! No car is perfect, but these two gu...ys are. If you really know cars and you do your homework and shop the "net" and dealers, not waste time...talk to these guys.

June 1, 2018

Not sure there is enough room to write all of the positives about my experience at Millenia Motors. I come from a modest background but have worked v...ery hard and so it was a big deal for me to make a luxury vehicle purchase. I cannot imagine a better or more professional/comfortable car buying experience. I called about a vehicle in their inventory that I was very interested in. I told Oliver I couldn't make it over to see it for 3-4 days and he held it for me, no questions asked. I drove over and it was a no pressure scenario. The car was on display for me when I arrived and we went for a test drive. I was all in the minute I started shifting gears. I also found out that they had done some paint work and touch ups because they were not going to sell a vehicle that was not up to their standards. The TPMS sensors had worn out but he said they would be taking care of that before the sale. We got back to the dealership where I also met Ernesto. Really cool, easy going pair that run a great business. We talked price and the prices at this shop are what they are. They are proud of their product and price them appropriately. Don't expect a haggle experience here. The best part is there is no need. There are no hidden fees and it is simple as it comes. They do not provide financing but this is also the first dealership I have ever seen that doesn't have a bunch of fees. It is literally just the car price, the sales tax and the plate.....that's it!! I secured my financing, came back a week later and picker up my dream car. No regrets and I HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone who wishes to have a great experience. Thank you Millenia Motors!

May 24, 2018

Very professional. Have purchased three Porsches from this dealership and have been thoroughly satisfied. In fact I still have two of them. And I w...ill buy from them again!

March 13, 2018

Oliver and Ernesto were extremely professional and knowledgeable about the cars. It was like walking into a Porsche Museum. Great selection and pric...es. Will buy more cars there soon!!! I never thought I would say that I had a great experience buying a car, but I did!!!

March 7, 2018

I had a great experience while trading in a vehicle, for a newer one. Ernesto and Oliver are two personable gentlemen, they made transition very pleas...urable and stress free. And I got a very fair deal. I highly recommend Milenia Motors for the purchase of your Porsche.

January 17, 2018

This was an out of state purchase made easy. They had the car inspected by a Porsche dealer, and a small repair done before we got to Florida. Put th...e sale together on a Monday and by the next Monday the car was safely back in Michigan in our garage Oliver found the auto hauler for us, he made all the arrangements. Customer service was excellent! Thank you Oliver