Champion Chevrolet of Howell

61 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 30, 2019

Far to expensive to have a tire fixed and a second trip to have a recall taken care of.

Hi Heidi, thank you so much for taking the time to review our business. We will keep this feedback in mind as we work to improve.

June 13, 2019

Mr. Sobczak was very hospitable and accommodating. Went in for a routine oil change and I was really impressed that it was done quickly, and that I was... greeted with a smile and professionalism.

Wow, reviews like yours really keep us motivated! Thanks again for choosing Champion Chevrolet of Howell!

• July 27, 2019

Always helpful and courteous staff in both sales and service departments. I hit a chunk of concrete on the highway last night. Blew 2 left tires, and had... the vehicle towed 50 miles back to Champion due to their quality and reputation. They treat each patron the way they would want to be treated!

Glad to hear you had such a positive experience with us! Thanks, Susan!

May 9, 2019

Staffs were friendly. Melissa was helpful. Good car good price.

Thanks for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

May 3, 2019

Always great service at Champion Chevrolet in Howell, Michigan

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! If you have any further questions, please give us a call.... We're always happy to help!

May 3, 2019

Jamie is the best salesman I have had in my 20 years buying cars. No-pressure, didn't feel rushed, trustworthy, he listens, quick, painless, clear communication,... no games, final price was exact, no surprises, attention to detail, and Jamie went above and beyond my expectations!!

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next... visit!

April 30, 2019

Bad experience! Bate and switch operation to get customer to come in and try to sell you more expensive car. Once we got in told advertise can not be... sold because of major mechanical issues. Car is still advertised today for sale on internet. Bad business practice.

Hi, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If y...ou are willing, please contact us (517) 798-4414.

March 11, 2019

I went to Doug at Champion. I was in a super tough spot as my credit isn’t pretty, and I had to buy a car right away. I’d been through a pretty bad week... and I cried the entire time I was there. Poor Doug had to deal with my particular brand of crazy the entire day. Doug was kind, empathetic, and made me feel at ease through the entire experience. Doug went to bat for me and got me a nice car. If you deal with anyone at Champion it should be Doug.

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Champion Chevrolet Inc.. Thanks again for taking the time to le...ave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

March 8, 2019

We just purchased a 2019 Equinox from here. This was the 3rd vehicle we've purchased from this Dealership. We bought the first two from Travis and this... last one from Helen and Tony. They went above and beyond to get us the best deal and were very patient with me and my many questions. (I had actually bought 3 cars from Tony back in the 90's when he worked at another dealership, and my dad even bought one from him back in the 80's. He is awesome) I even sent my mom to this dealership a few years ago and she bought one from Travis! I HIGHLY recommend this dealership and also HIGHLY recommend Helen Deline, Travis Baker and Tony Tori.

February 26, 2019

The staff at Champion Chevrolet is friendly, professional and courteous. And they all go the extra mile to make sure you're happy. Their service department... does a great job - I have never been disappointed. . Dwayne, the Service Manager always goes out of his way to shake your hand and make sure your visit goes smoothly. It's a pleasure dealing with Champion Chevrolet, and always worth the trip. Thank you Champion Chevrolet!

We are so glad to hear it, Patricia! Hope you'll stop by and see us again. Have a great day!