Champion Chevrolet of Howell

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 47 reviews

• February 17, 2017

Josh Darling did a great job in expediting the return of my current lease and getting me into my new vehicle within the same day. Josh also went the ..."extra mile" to remove some steps that I purchased and added to my Silverado, so that I could take them with me. Despite the short notice, and the busy Service area, Josh persisted until I got them. His determination to make the buying experience as enjoyable as possible, is appreciated.

April 17, 2018

Very satisfied with my sales rep - Tim Brown. He worked very hard to get me the deal that I wanted at the price point I needed to be at.

Hi, thank you for the high star rating! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 28, 2018

Fantastic experience... Shuttle service offered... Dave communicated the progress of the car's service!! Nice job...

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

February 21, 2018

Brought car in for check engine light on. Told TJ service writer what code was, still cost me almost 250.00 for one O-2 sensor. TG called prior to rep...air and said needed new belts, mine were cracked and worn, front brake pad might be sticking, something on air cond. was worn, needed radiator and trans fluid changed, and wanted to do a carbon cleanout on engine. Declined all repairs except sensor, checked belts at home as I knew they were not very old and still looked new. Had new front hub and axle seal replaced in Dec and no mention of any issue with brakes. Very disappointed with service this visit and do not plan to return after several years of going here.

Rick, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. If you are willing... to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (517) 618-0203 to speak to our manager directly.

January 17, 2018

Very fast repair service With great communication during start to finish

Jeremy Michael Williams, thank you so much for the positive review!

January 15, 2018

I waited for over 90 minutes to get my oil changed and brake fluid replaced. When I asked at the start of my appointment if adding the brake fluid ser...vice would add much time to my wait, I was told no. In the middle of my appointment, I was quoted other services they recommended having done, which I declined at the time. I then asked how much longer they would be on my car - the representative told me she would check with the service workers and get back to me. She never got back to me. Very disappointed in my wait time and customer service on my first visit to this dealership. It is especially disappointing since they are located just one mile from my home, but I think next time I will go out of my way to visit another dealership.

Thank you for your comments. We do strive to provide our valued customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointe...d to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us soon to discuss your concerns as your satisfaction is an importance to us.

January 8, 2018

Helen Deline treated me and my dter like we were buying a $100,000 vehicle. Awsome job. Thank you!!!

C. Gauthier, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Champion Chevrolet Inc.!

February 13, 2017

We have used this dealer for many years and have always had a positive experience whether it is buying a car or having service done.

February 13, 2017

WHEN THEY REALIZED MY REPAIR WAS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE, THEY TOOK ME TO THE NEAREST SHOPPING PLAZA. THEN PICKED ME UP WHEN MY CAR WAS DONE. ALL EMPLO...YEES VERY FRIENDLY

February 10, 2017

They did a good job and everyone was friendly. Their coffee is good. The restrooms are clean. The waiting room is pleasant.