Champion Chevrolet of Howell

• New leasing experience with champion Chevrolet

Josh Darling did a great job in expediting the return of my current lease and getting me into my new vehicle within the same day. Josh also went the "extra mile" to remove some steps that I purchased and added to my Silverado, so that I could take them with me. Despite the short notice, and the busy Service area, Josh persisted until I got them. His determination to make the buying experience as enjoyable as possible, is appreciated.

• oil change

We have used this dealer for many years and have always had a positive experience whether it is buying a car or having service done.

• REVIEW OF CHAMPION CHEVROLET IN HOWELL, MI

WHEN THEY REALIZED MY REPAIR WAS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE, THEY TOOK ME TO THE NEAREST SHOPPING PLAZA. THEN PICKED ME UP WHEN MY CAR WAS DONE. ALL EMPLOYEES VERY FRIENDLY

• Review

They did a good job and everyone was friendly. Their coffee is good. The restrooms are clean. The waiting room is pleasant.

• Buying review

Jim Cox did a great job putting up with me. Thank you.

Jim Cox did a great job putting up with me. Thank you.

• Mr Daniel Honoway

The salesperson and staff were very professional and knowledgeable. Was a pleasure doing business with them.

• Buick

Great experience friendly took time with us even brought car. Y door because it was bad weather t

• Service experience with Dean Wagner

The Equinox needed a fuel pump per the recall notice I received. Dean ordered the part and once it arrived I was notified and the appointment was scheduled at a convenient time for me. I was unable to pick the car up that same day and Dean was more than gracious in his response making sure I could pick the car up the next morning. The car was washed and the porter made sure the car windows were free of frost when it was picked up the next morning. As always I am very grateful for the excellent level of service I receive from the Service Department at Champion Chevrolet in Howell.

• Car Service

This was hands down the BEST customer service I have ever received while getting my car worked on.

• Great fast service

Very nice, courteous service. Service was performed quickly.

Very nice, courteous service. Service was performed quickly.