Executive Auto Sales of Green Bay

79 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 18, 2019

WOW! Best car buying experience I have ever had! Chris made it so easy and walked me through each step! He is incredibly knowledgeable and made sure that... I knew everything I needed to before making a purchase. Left in my new Lincoln and I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! Looking for an incredible dealership with a team that you can trust on top of the perfect car?? YOU NEED TO COME HERE!

May 17, 2019

John and the team at Executive Auto Sales were amazing! We purchased a used RAM Promaster from them and were very happy with our purchase. We are from... Texas and had driven several hours previously to buy a used Promaster from a different dealership; but when we got there, there was extensive back door damage that wasn't disclosed to us. Because of this experience, we were very cautious and wanted as much information as possible with this purchase. John was extremely thorough and forthcoming, and went so far as to take pictures of underneath the van for us. We felt confident enough to buy a flight to Green Bay from Texas to purchase the van. John picked me up from the airport and drove me to the dealership, where they had the van ready for me. I got to take my time in checking it out before buying, and the entire staff at Executive Auto Sales was very friendly. I was very happy with the purchase, and still am six months later.

Thank you Skylar I We are so glad to hear from you and that you happy with your Van. Have a great Summer with it!! John

• January 15, 2019

They were very helpful in the buying process. Nice, clean, used cars to choose from. Transaction was quick and simple from the appraisal of my trade to... the actual purchase it’s self. I would go back.

April 2, 2019

I had been patiently waiting for the right car with the right dealer. I experienced so much crap and unwillingness to work with me from just about all... of the big-box dealerships in Green Bay and surrounding area. At Executive Auto they treated me very well, listened, and worked with me through the entire process. I got a high quality vehicle, and I will certainly work with them again in the future.

March 22, 2019

Overall wonderful experience! Went above and beyond to meet all my needs when looking for a vehicle. Had excellent knowledge on all questions I had. Great... job guys and I will be sending others your way to get the same quality assistance when looking for a vehicle! :)

March 18, 2019

No pressure to buy, talked to us and recommended what turned out to be the perfect car for us. Wonderful to work with, excellent high end used cars

February 5, 2019

Excellent service fast sale perfect condition very nice professional sales ! Works very hard to get you the best deals . Willing to purchase another vehicle... for our son . I would highly recommend this to any family or friend

December 21, 2018

This is my 3rd vehicle from Executive Auto and each experience gets better and better. I took a look at just about every vehicle on the lot and Chris... was extremely helpful without being pushy. He's there to help, very knowledgeable on every car they have on the lot, but doesn't push you one way or another. He allows you the time to think things over and take vehicles on long test drives to make sure you're 100% happy. I wouldn't have come back if I wasn't happy with the vehicles I purchased. They don't bother with vehicles that don't have clean titles or cars with bad history. 100% confident our next vehicle purchase will be with Executive Auto. Thank you!

Thanks Cigi and Buck! Always good to see you guys. Hope you and the family enjoys the highlander

December 18, 2018

Curt and Chris thoroughly answered all of our questions. They provided great information that allowed us to be comfortable to make the 2hr trip to see... the vehicle that we purchased. The transaction was seamless and quick, much appreciated! Excellent buying experience, quality clean vehicles and very personable service! Great Experience, Highly Recommended, Lisa

Thanks for the kind words please enjoy the 4Runner!

December 13, 2018

Highly recommend Executive auto. Just bought my second vehicle from them and it was an easy stress free car buying experience. Chris does a great job!