Executive Auto Sales of Green Bay

• 2003 BMW M3 purchase

Mark, Glad you found a nice BMW M3! Have fun in Door County with it! Chris

This is the fourth car I've purchased from Executive Auto and once again Chris and Kurt have exceeded my expectations. Never any unnecessary pressure to buy and they are extremely knowledgeable and helpful in finding the perfect car. If you are looking for quality cars at reasonable prices and working with people that care about relationships look no further. Executive Auto has lots of options and if they don't have it they'll find it. Mark Stevens

Mark, Glad you found a nice BMW M3! Have fun in Door County with it! Chris

• Great place to purchase an automobile!

Chris and Kurt were a pleasure to do business with. They are straightforward, informative and offer a pressure free environment. I got just the car I was looking for at a fair price. I will definitely purchase my next car from them.

• Great Service and great cars

Kurt and Chris were a pleasure to deal with. Straightforward, informative and no pressure. They have a great selection of quality cars. I couldn't be happier with my VW Tiguan.

• Great service, Chris was very helpful!

Bought a fantastic used 2016 Dodge Dart from Executive Auto Sales today. The car was fairly priced and included all of the options I was looking for in a vehicle. Chris was able to get me approved for a loan extremely quick. He made the whole process incredibly smooth, without missing the fine details. The car came washed, cleaned, and with a full tank of gas. Will be back!

• Service after the sale

Thanks again for the continued business. That Lexus sure does shine!

Today I hand washed the car I just purchased from Executive Auto and I noticed that someone brushed up against my bumper scratching it. I brought the car into Chris unannounced and he buffed out the scratch and spent an additional hour and a half detailing the finish. This was service after the sale! I have purchased six cars from Chris and Kurt. I will wouldn't even think of looking any place else. Clean cars at fair prices. We have referred several friends to Chris and he has taken good care of them too.

Thanks again for the continued business. That Lexus sure does shine!

• Great place to get a car

Thank you Chris for being so nice through this process of buying a car. I wish I could buy another car again.

Thanks for the business!

Thanks for the business!

• 2012 MINI Countryman

Thanks Countryman!

EASY to work with, Chris and his team are so easy to work with from the "I'm just looking." phase to signing the papers. They are fair without any pressure, timely in responses to questions, and helpful in the whole process. I felt at home from the moment I stepped on the lot. I will certainly be back for my next car, but I'll enjoy this MINI for many years!

Thanks Countryman!

• 2011 Mustang

First time buying from Chris. He made the transaction easy. We'd do business with them again. Thank you. We're enjoying the Mustang. :)

Have fun with the Convertible! Hope to se you soon with the Top Down!

Have fun with the Convertible! Hope to se you soon with the Top Down!

• 2013 Lexus

Just purchased my third car from Chris and Kurt. Always a great experience!

THANKS Again! good to see you!

Just purchased my third car from Chris and Kurt. Always a great experience!

THANKS Again! good to see you!

• 2013 VW Passat

We appreciate your review! Thanks for the recommendations Hope to see you out soon. Chris

I would highly recommend Executive Auto and Chris to everyone! This was an amazing experience. I felt safe and confident with my purchase! Very clean facility, staff and cars!