Executive Auto Sales of Green Bay

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 58 reviews

• August 19, 2017

I am extremely happy with the purchase I made at Executive Auto of Green Bay. Their car lot is full of high quality vehicles that makes you know you a...re buying a nice car and not a fixer-upper. All of their employees are very nice and easy to work with. It's a place where you can walk in, have a casual conversation and not feel like you are being pressured into buying a car. I have been to numerous dealers where the only thing that they seem to want is you to buy a car and not talk to you. This one is completely different and they care about you. Highly recommend to anyone that is in the used car market.

Glad you had a pleasant experience Craig and it was a pleasure doing business with you too!

May 12, 2018

Bought 2018 BMW sight-unseen via the Internet. On arrival, car was clean and ready for inspection. Took short drive to confirm condition prior to comp...leting the paper work. Vehicle was as-advertised without any surprises. Reasonable dealer paperwork fee of $145.

April 20, 2018

Great people, Great service and Fantastic vehicles. Dealership went above and beyond when I needed a minor fix to my vehicle. I couldn't imagine going... anywhere else.

April 11, 2018

Purchased a 2016 Lincoln MKX on April 10, 2018. Very happy with the car and the purchasing experience. Have not done business with this dealership b...efore, but we were impressed with their courtesy and business practices. We will recommend this dealership to our friends and family!

March 21, 2018

I had been looking for a newer car for a few months, but all of the dealerships I had gone to were very in-your-face and wouldn’t leave me alone, my e...mails were flooded and my phone with nonstop calls and texts. I had my eye on a Mazda at Executive Auto, but all of their cars are eye-catching! I finally set up my test drive and that was it! There was no excessive calls, or texts or emails. I fell in love with the car, and Joe was a fantastic salesman. I’m new to the area and while we waited to hear from the banks he told me of all kinds of events that Green Bay offers. He also included a pair of winter tires with the purchase of my car, which he showed me are top rated winter tires which I will definitely need this next winter. I have told numerous family members and friends about my experience and I will buy all of my cars in the future from Executive Auto. Beautiful cars and outstanding customer service.

March 13, 2018

I was very satisfied with my purchase and the dealership was exceptional. I got the car I wanted at a resonable cost.I would not hesitate to come back... again in the future.

February 28, 2018

Very happy with our service and purchase. Chris was very helpful! We never felt pressured and all our questions were answered. I would not hesitate... to purchase another car from them when the time arises.

February 17, 2018

Joe described the car to us over the phone. We drove several hundred miles to Green Bay to purchase. The car was exactly as described. We would not ...hesitate to do business again with!

February 15, 2018

I recently purchased a very clean used vehicle from Executive Auto and had probably one of the best car buying experiences. No sales pressure, the st...aff was personable and very knowledgeable about the vehicles and options. When I showed up the next day to take another look at the vehicle, it was all washed up and ready for another test drive. It was the first time I left a car dealership with a new vehicle and felt like we made a deal that worked for both of us.

December 8, 2017

Cris and Joe were great to deal with. They were very knowledgeable, answered all our questions. No pressure environment. Great deals will shop there a...gain for our next vehicle.