Executive Auto Sales of Green Bay

67 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 10, 2018

First off, Chris helped us purchase a specific vehicle we had been looking for and made the transaction and trade in a very seamless process. In addition... there was something we were looking into after we bought the vehicle and Chris went way above and beyond helping us out and solved our issue! We had such a great experience with Chris that we for sure will be keeping him in mind on replacing our next vehicle. Please go out and see Chris because he will truly take care of you and deliver a better customer experience than you would get at anywhere else. Thank you Chris!

October 3, 2018

Great customer service! Had exactly what I was looking for. Have already recommended to a friend. They went above and beyond my expectations. Did I mention... this is the second vehicle I have bought from them.

October 2, 2018

I dealt with Chris at Executive Auto and he did a phenomenal job answering any questions i had. I did not feel pressured into any kind of contract or agreement.... He was a pleasure to work with and would buy a vehicle from them in the future!

September 17, 2018

My experience with Executive Auto was priceless! Quick, easy, hassle free with no pressure into buying!! Most definitely will recommend to family and friends!!... A+

September 10, 2018

Clean dealership with clean, well detailed cars. Friendly staff. Good communication and easy process. I had been shopping for a while, and it was nice... not to have the pressure that other dealerships apply. I am very happy with my car and would recommend this dealer.

August 8, 2018

I had an amazing experience at Executive Auto. I was trading in a 2011 Ford Fusion for a 2011 BMW. The sales rep was no pressure, and super helpful;... and I truly appreciate his willingness to ensure I was 100% satisfied with the car. Thanks for making the process seamless...I know we'll do business again in the future.

August 8, 2018

I purchased a used vehicle from Chris and Joe at this dealership and couldn’t be happier with the experience. I came from out of state and the entire... process was seem less. I highly recommend buying from them, even if coming from far away!

July 30, 2018

Excellent experience - made my 2nd Acura TL purchase from Chris 5 years ago and returned for detailing this past week. As in the past, I am extremely... pleased... meticulous attention to my vehicle, easy to work with, and very personable!

July 20, 2018

Very enjoyable car buying experience. Salesman was extremely knowledgeable of his inventory and how to sell without making me feel pressured at all. ... It was one only two car buying experiences in my adult life, to be so comfortable and relaxed. They were a very nice dealership to work with and I will be back again!

May 12, 2018

Bought 2018 BMW sight-unseen via the Internet. On arrival, car was clean and ready for inspection. Took short drive to confirm condition prior to completing... the paper work. Vehicle was as-advertised without any surprises. Reasonable dealer paperwork fee of $145.