Executive Auto Sales of Green Bay

82 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 28, 2017

2nd time I bought a vehicle from this dealer and it was just as good as last time. Found the SUV and signed the contract next day. I love my new/used SUV... and love the people we bought it from.

Thanks for your business the second time around Jennifer and hope to see you a third time in the future!

June 18, 2017

I purchased my new vehicle from Executive Auto, the entire process was simple and painless. My vehicle is in pristine condition and I'm very happy with... the service I received.

We're proud of our no-pressure, stress free environment and glad you enjoyed the entire process too Jeremy!

June 10, 2017

The environment is very laid back and don't pressure you into anything. Chris helped me through the whole car process and was wonderful to work with!

Thanks for the kind words Allison! We try hard to keep car buying from us as laid back as possible, glad to hear we succeeded!

May 14, 2017

I drove 5 hours to look at the car, arrived and seen it was EXACTLY as Chris had described it. No surprises, no hassle. I was most pleased with entire... process. Also this dealer had many other really nice used upper end cars. Well worth the drive!! Thanks Chris!

We're proud of our clean inventory and accurate descriptions. Thanks for making the trip to our dealership!

April 20, 2017

Chris and Kurt were a pleasure to do business with. They are straightforward, informative and offer a pressure free environment. I got just the car I... was looking for at a fair price. I will definitely purchase my next car from them.

Thanks for your business Jason and looking forward to seeing you again when your next vehicle need arises!

April 20, 2017

Kurt and Chris were a pleasure to deal with. Straightforward, informative and no pressure. They have a great selection of quality cars. I couldn't be... happier with my VW Tiguan.

Enjoy your new VW Jason and thanks for the kind words!

April 14, 2017

Bought a fantastic used 2016 Dodge Dart from Executive Auto Sales today. The car was fairly priced and included all of the options I was looking for in... a vehicle. Chris was able to get me approved for a loan extremely quick. He made the whole process incredibly smooth, without missing the fine details. The car came washed, cleaned, and with a full tank of gas. Will be back!

Thanks for the kind words Alex and glad you enjoyed how easy buying a vehicle from us can be!

April 1, 2017

Today I hand washed the car I just purchased from Executive Auto and I noticed that someone brushed up against my bumper scratching it. I brought the... car into Chris unannounced and he buffed out the scratch and spent an additional hour and a half detailing the finish. This was service after the sale! I have purchased six cars from Chris and Kurt. I will wouldn't even think of looking any place else. Clean cars at fair prices. We have referred several friends to Chris and he has taken good care of them too.

Thanks again for the continued business. That Lexus sure does shine!

March 17, 2017

Thank you Chris for being so nice through this process of buying a car. I wish I could buy another car again.

Thanks for the business!

March 11, 2017

EASY to work with, Chris and his team are so easy to work with from the "I'm just looking." phase to signing the papers. They are fair without any pressure,... timely in responses to questions, and helpful in the whole process. I felt at home from the moment I stepped on the lot. I will certainly be back for my next car, but I'll enjoy this MINI for many years!

Thanks Countryman!