Executive Auto Sales of Green Bay

82 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 29, 2013

Executive Auto Sales was a great dealership to work with when looking for a used car. From the beginning, the staff members were incredibly helpful and... professional. I especially appreciated that the staff members were not pushy or forceful when looking at different cars; they were very honest and fun to work with. The casual atmosphere was great to go at my own pace when it came to test driving cars. I would definitely recommend Executive Auto Sales if you are in the market to purchase a car!

Thanks for the positive comments, please continue to recommend our sales team!

November 20, 2012

The staff at Executive Auto were very Kind and professional to my family while we were in the process of finding a reliable and affordable vehicle. They... went above and beyond to make sure my family and I were pleased with our new vehicle. They went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied and happy with the service and quality of our vehicle that we purchased. I am very thankful to the employees at Executive Auto and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an affordable vehicle with good quality customer service! No pressure, they were very respectful and helpful. I will definitely be a returning customer and recommend family and friends to check them out as well. Thank you Executive auto!!

Thanks for the REVIEW! We Strive to offer the best quality for a fair price!