Willis Automotive

1779 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 7, 2021

this is a very good company to deal with and use for auto needs.

John, thank you for the review! It was our pleasure to service your vehicle here at Willis Lexus, and we look forward to your next visit!

January 5, 2021

Bought my first vehicle from Willis Land Rover last week. Experience was excellent, no waiting. Staff was professional and friendly. Have had 2 follow... up calls to make sure all was going well. If ongoing service is as good, I will buy from them again. jim kannenberg

Thank you, James, for shopping at Willis Lexus. We are proud to have been a part of your first car buying experience and we're thrilled to see that ou...r team was such a pleasure to work with throughout the process. On behalf of all of us, congrats, and safe travels!

January 4, 2021

We bought a used 2019 Hyundai Tucson from Willis. Our salesman Jack, was great to work with. They helped us get into the vehicle under our budget and... performed cosmetic repairs to the vehicle that we asked for. Their collision shop did a fabulous job. We highly recommend Willis.

It's wonderful to hear that Jack and the team made sure you left with a car you love! Thank you for choosing Willis Lexus and congratulations on your... new 2019 Hyundai Tucson, Don!

December 28, 2020

Vehicles are nice but service was slow. Even when I bought the car it took a long time for a sales person to get with me. Just recently I took my vehicle... in for a shceduled oil change and dropped it off first thing in the morning. To my disappointment they didn't get to my oil change complet and this was shceduled for first think in the morning. They did not even bother to call me to say it was not going to get completed until a follow up call from me at the end of the day since it was going to go into the weekend. I had to pick up my car and reschedule. This is not what luxury and convenience is suppose to be coming from Jaguar.

Alexander - It's our goal to provide timely service and I'm so sorry that we weren't able to complete your oil change. I also apologize that we weren'...t more communicative about these delays. We have higher standards for our guests than this and I will speak with my team about your feedback. I'd like to make sure that your oil change is taken care of, so if there is anything that I can do to help, please give me a call. Thank you, Ryan Carlstedt - Fixed Operations Director - 515-253-9600

December 28, 2020

Willis Automotive goes above and beyond to provide excellent service in a clean and comfortable environment. They also make this a very convenient process.

Beth, we can't thank you enough for this great review of Willis Lexus! Your business and feedback mean a lot to us and we are happy that our team mad...e your experience a five-star one!

December 28, 2020

Great people at the Willis Cadillac service dept ! Thanks for all the help.

Kristin, thank you for the review! It was our pleasure to assist you here at Willis Lexus, and we look forward to your next visit!

December 28, 2020

Easy. Just drive in, and the service personnel take care of everything. Also, they gave me a brand new car to drive while mine got repaired.

Linda - Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you had such a successful experience workin...g with the Willis Lexus team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you again down the road!

December 27, 2020

We love our Land Rover and everyone at the dealership was so helpful! Liked the delivery process-they showed me everything!

Jason - It's wonderful to hear that you love your new Land Rover. Thank you so much for choosing Willis Lexus for this purchase! We appreciate your bu...siness and positive review.

December 27, 2020

Great service. Completed in a timely manner. Staff was polite. No issues whatsoever.

We’re glad we could deliver a five-star service experience, Mark! Thank you for choosing Willis Lexus and taking the time to share your positive feed...back.

December 25, 2020

Ryan Tokarz did a fantastic job in al aspects of the repair!

Donald - Thank you for the kind words! We are very proud to have Ryan on our team and happy to hear that he went above and beyond to earn your five-st...ars. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back at Willis Lexus!