Willis Automotive

1779 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 23, 2020

I had a great experience leasing my new car with Willis Auto. Bryan Bellis was great to work with and he made the process super easy. Bill was particularly... detailed in the manner he explained all the features of the vehicle and had a lot of patience answering to my multiple questions :) I would highly recommend Willis auto particularly due to the professionalism they exhibit!

Deepak - We are overjoyed to hear that Bryan made the leasing process simple and ensured you would be confident behind the wheel before you headed hom...e. Thank you for recommending Willis Lexus! We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle.

November 18, 2020

The service was good, but they have declined in what is included on why you go to this dealership for oil changes. They used to do a 100 (?) point inspection,... they used to wash and vacuum your car, they used to provide a loaner. No documentation or conversation was had on any inspection, no carwash or vacuuming, and loaner was $10. They do provide a shuttle. But the only real conversation I had was here's the bill. They are no longer doing things to justify paying more for the same thing I can get $40 less expensive from another certified Volvo shop.

Brad - We strive to deliver exceptional service at competitive prices, and I'm sorry if that didn't come through this time. I'll be sure to address yo...ur concerns with the team so we can work toward improving. As a valued customer, your feedback is important to us, so if there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you, Ryan Carlstedt - Fixed Operations Director - 515-253-9600

November 16, 2020

Excellent SUV, especially with air suspension, good value, no problems, great service.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, John! It is wonderful to hear that you are so pleased with your new vehicle. Congratulations, and we hope ...to work with you again at Willis Lexus!

November 16, 2020

Have been in for routine service on several occasions. Always polite and professional!!!

Hi Keith - It is wonderful to hear that we have earned your repeat business, and we appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thank you for your su...pport, and we hope to work with you again at Willis Lexus!

November 16, 2020

The entire buying experience for my 2019 Hyundai Elantra was very smooth and professional. My salesperson was knowledgeable and treated me with the respect... a customer should expect. I had to finance my purchase and the dealership seemed to work for me without being pushy or condescending in any way. All in all, this was as favorable of an auto purchase as I have ever had. I would highly recommend Willis Auto be considered for your auto purchase.

Congratulations on your new 2019 Hyundai Elantra, John! We are proud to have earned your support and thrilled to hear that the team delivered such a s...uccessful purchase experience. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and are wishing you many safe and happy miles in your new vehicle! - The Willis Lexus team

November 13, 2020

The Willis Auto team is outstanding. We had a seatbelt issue that needed to be resolved immediately, as it was where my son's booster seat sits. Not only... did they provide a loaner car for the duration, but the regular updates by text and calls helped us ensured we knew the progress along the way. A big thanks to the team!

Molly - It's our pleasure to assist you and we are so glad to hear that your family will be safe out on the roads. Thank you very much for stopping by... to commend our Willis Lexus team! For all your future auto needs, we will be here to help.

November 11, 2020

I’m always met with people who are very professional at the service center. Thanks Michael Jach for your help. A very nice loaner car is ready. Ive been... buying my cars and the wife’s cars for over 20 years

Thank you, John, for leaving Willis Lexus a review! We are proud to have earned your loyalty and we are glad to hear that Michael continues to provide... you with great service. Hope to see you next time!

November 9, 2020

An overall delightful buying experience from learning what is available on the model i liked to test driving and deciding to purchase.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate ...to reach out!

November 6, 2020

It was a little frustrating . How ever I do totally trust the honesty of my service advisor Don Hayes.

Mike - We run our business to be transparent with guests so it was hard to see your feedback. I am hoping to get some more information regarding what ...occurred during your visit so that I can try to address these concerns. Please consider giving me a call. Thank you, Ryan Carlstedt - Fixed Operations Director - 515-253-9600

November 4, 2020

Great service, excellent communications with service tech, kept me apprised of the problem and the progress of the repair.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Charles! It is excellent to hear that the team delivered such a transparent and efficient service experien...ce. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again at Willis Lexus!