Rockland Motors

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 135 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• June 4, 2016

I bought a car from these dealers and I would highly recommend looking and buying from these people. They really make sure that the car is at its best... condition before selling and handing it over to you. The car's interior was very clean and it runs very well considering it's age (2002 Camry). I highly suggest taking a look here first before going elsewhere. The dealers and staff are also very friendly and helpful.

April 13, 2018

never heard back from company, No contact from dealer or email back on status. will continue to shop around to attempt to find good price and great ca...r

April 1, 2018

For my first time purchasing a car, they made the process pretty easy. They worked with me and I felt the prices for the vehicles in stock were reason...able. I did not feel like they were trying to force me to purchase a car. They provided me with the information I needed to make the decision for myself, which I liked. I decided to purchase a Toyota Camry and had my car for a month now and I am loving it. I believe I made a great investment, would return to purchase another car.

March 24, 2018

Friendly, helpful staff. Lightning fast financing through finance manager. Best of all, great price throughly cars.com. Would never buy a used car wit...hout using cars.com again. Third time doing and always a great price that needs no negotiation

February 20, 2018

Good overall experience. They agreed to fix whatever was needed for the car to pass inspection. No issues yet with the car. sales person was courteous... and not pushy.

January 29, 2018

Just bought a used BMW X1 with low mileage. Our experience was an entirely pleasant one from Frank and Diane who made everything thing so seamless a...nd transparent via the trade ins and the financing end. Great people to work with and they show that they care. Purchase vehicle was immaculate and the engine is purring like a cat. Thank you Frank and Diane. KJP &JIP

January 2, 2018

Highly recommend this dealer, professional knowledgeable and very friendly.

December 19, 2017

Treated me fairly. Didn't add on any additional fees. Didn't hesitate to follow recommendations of independent mechanic who examined car before purcha...se.

December 7, 2017

It’s was a great experience coming to Rocklandmotors. Service was great the people was very handful and everything was we’ll answered to my questions.... I would recommend this place to anyone out there that’s ready to get a new car!

December 3, 2017

I found the car on CarGurus and stopped over to check it out. I met with Tom D'Amore (spelling?) late Sunday. Came by the next day for a test drive. F...riday evening I had the car in my driveway and Saturday me and my granddaughter took a trip to Massachusetts with no problems whatever. As with any used car do your homework. Problems exist from one make to the other and from year to year. This will not eliminate or isolate you from any problems but I think it will help in the long run. Don't buy a car because it's cute or it's a pretty color. My over all experience dealing with Rockland Auto Mall is an A+

Rockland Motors