Battleground Kia

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 155 reviews

• October 23, 2015

From the time I talked with him on the phone I got outstanding customer service. Patrick was easy to work with and very informative. Nica was great in... getting me started with Patrick. What a great staff!!!!!. Thanks for making the experience pleasant and easy for my husband and myself.

I am glad that you had a good experience working with Patrick and Nica, we truly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback! ... -Chris A. Morgan, Operating Partner

June 6, 2018

I had a wonderful experience and will definitely recommend Battleground Kia to friends and family that are looking to purchase a vehicle. My hat is of...f to Battleground Kia!

HI Velmora! Thank you so much for your kind words about our team and your experience!

June 5, 2018

Exceptional service you guys !!! You know who I'm talking about : ) THANKS !!!

Thanks so much for the great feedback! Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future! We hope you have a great day!

June 5, 2018

Purchased used vehicle which they claimed had the oil change done after we decided to purchase because we noticed the oil looked dark. Went in assumed... they could be trusted and signed then checked once we got home because it sounded funny. Oil was still dark and fluids were not full. Assumed they would have kept their word and done the work but they didn't and we had to do $350 worth of work within days of purchase. A shady place to do business not recommended at all.

We're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had with us! We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail. Pl...ease reach out to us at 336-298-2924 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you.

May 31, 2018

The service is good I will greatfully recommended to all my friends.! And relatives definitely highly recommended I like the people there very comfor...table w

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and recommendation! Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are happy to have earned them.

May 17, 2018

My service was done in a timely manner. The associate assisting me was very friendly. I appreciate the service I received.

HI Linda! Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that our team was able to help you out. Please let us know if we can help wit...h anything in the future!

May 13, 2018

All associates and personnel were friendly and attentive. Mr. Carlock made sure that I was kept abreast of the services being performed and made sure ...that any questions I may have had were answered before I left the dealership.

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are happy to hear that we were able to assist you! Please let us know if we can help with ...anything in the future!

April 12, 2018

I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT IF YOU SHOP AT BATTLEGROUND KIA SHOP WITH MIKE ALLEN, HE IS A GREAT PERSON HOWEVER THE SALES MANAGER NAMED PATRICK IS VERY DISH...ONEST AND LOST FUTURE BUSINESS WITH US AND EVERYONE I KNOW. QUOTED A PRICE AND WAS SAID YES ONLY TO TEST DRIVE THEN COME BACK TO A DOUBLED PRICE. NOT VERY ETHICAL AND WONT BE BACK

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are very sorry you feel this way, that was not our intention. It is unfortunate th...at we could not drop the price as much as you needed in order to purchase the vehicle. We did in fact lower the price as much as we could to suit your needs but unfortunately could not come to an agreement. We are very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us due to pricing. However, we do make sure that all of our vehicles are fairly priced in today's market, and feel confident we do the very best to make all of our customers happy!

January 22, 2018

Went to look at 2011 Kia Sorento on Sat. Was told it was sold but they had 2012. Gave them our "out the door price" & salesman said, it would be the ...same price as 2011. TOTAL LIES! Offer was $1800+ over our price. Was contacted by their CS rep on Mon via text. Gave her our story & she apologized. Also told her that there was another 2011 that showed up on a car search site and we might could have made a deal on it if the first offer for the 2012 hadn't been so outrageous. Salesman calls me and tells me my husband called him - that was a bald face lie. My husband did not call him. Needless to say, we will never recommend this dealership & we will not be doing business with them either! Not being able to agree on a deal is one thing; being dishonest is another!

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We are very sorry to hear about this experience with us. A positive customer experience is always ...our top priority at Battleground Kia with each and every customer. We would love the opportunity to discuss this matter in more detail. You can call us here: 336-295-1542. Thank you!

January 20, 2018

I went into Battleground Kia to test drive the Niro having in mind that I was probably going to purchase the car. Jazmine was my sales person and she ...was FANTASTIC. I feel like we talked more about stuff than the car. She was very helpful and able to answer all my questions about the car. She was super friendly and caring. Jazmine and the management team helped make sure I got the deal I was looking for.