Battleground Kia

348 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 23, 2020

When I arrived at Battleground KIA was met by a service rep. told him that I had and appointment for service of my 2019 Soul, oil change, filter and... anything after inspection. The rep. came back after the inspection and showed me two filters that need replaced, I advised that I thought both need replaced, about an hour later the rep. came an told us the all of the service was completed. We went to the office where payment was made, No charge for service only the two filters, thanks for the service and the snacks an Coffee.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We really appreciate it!

December 23, 2020

Michelle is the only reason I still have my 10 year old Kia. She is so awesome and I completely trust that she is going to give me the best advice. Thank... you so much Michelle. You make getting car repairs a no brainer

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Michelle! We really appreciate it!

December 16, 2020

Just in for a routine service but as always excellent customer service quick and efficient!!

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback regarding your recent service visit. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to ensure that yo...u had a quick and efficient experience!

December 16, 2020

My car was attended to on time per the scheduled appointment. Customer service representative was helpful and kept me informed as to the progress.

We are so happy to hear that your service experience was a pleasant one. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We really appre...ciate it!

December 11, 2020

New to the area and went here to get my car worked on. Staff standing outside and very unhelpful. Never got updates or call backs about my car. I eventually... went to see what was going on. The car had been ready for hours when I got there but no one told me. I would not recommend this dealer to an enemy.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Battleground Kia. This is not how our service process typically works and we apologi...ze for the severe lack of communication during your service visit. The service advisor during your visit should always ensure that you are updated on the progress of your service. Do you remember who your service advisor was during your visit?

December 9, 2020

Been dealing with Battleground Kia for years. This is the third vehicle Ive bought from them and love the service department and the salespersons. Professional... and detailed.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so happy to hear that you have had a five star experience with us!!

December 6, 2020

I have a Sportage! I love my ride. I've only had regular maintenance on my car and there has never been any other issues. This is my second Kia Sportage... starting in 2001. Get yourself one!

December 5, 2020

Michelle is service was awesome , friendly , and explained in detail how to keep my car serviced .I will be bringing my Hyundai there instead of Capitol... Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so happy to hear that you have had a five star experience with Michelle!!

December 4, 2020

Quick service on oil change. Polite dealings with service agent.

December 3, 2020

Michele in Service is your best asset!!! She goes over and above always when I bring my Sorento in for service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your ongoing experiences with Michelle!