Battleground Kia

350 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 8, 2020

Mark was exceptional in communication as well as assisting me with the needs of our Sedona. Definitely recommend.

Thank you for the five star rating! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with Mark in service!

November 8, 2020

The customer service was great with assisting me with my maintenance appointment. Though I didnt buy my Kia from here, they treated me great and ensured... I was taken care of.

Thank you for the five star rating! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with our service team!

November 1, 2020

Had been talking to Lorene at dealership, that is a 1hr. 30 min. from me, called her told her that I was on my way 10/29/20, drove there to look at car... it was sold the day before and Loren did not even come out to meet me bad bad customer service and yes i spoke it manger.. then offer me tolook at Land Rover I left!!!!

I am sorry to hear that the car you had originally been interested in was sold before you were able to get to the dealership. We completely understan...d how that can be frustrating. Our management team will be made aware of this so we can continue to work on improving our process. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else we might possibly be able to assist you with : 336-282-0115. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

October 31, 2020

Always great service. Service department is exceptional. Accommodating, friendly and timely. Ive only had good experiences at Battleground Kia

October 30, 2020

Service Advisor Tony Yountz makes my visits to Battleground Kia nice. He answers all my questions and suggest services that need to be done or can wait.... I really appreciate his honesty. I did not buy my Kia Sorento at Battleground. I use Battleground Kia instead of the dealer in area, due to the quality of service.

Thank you for the five star rating! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with Tony in our Service department!

October 23, 2020

I am always very please when I bring my car to Battleground Kia because they are alway, and I mean always, so very professional and courteous to me. I... will not take my car anywhere else for service. The service people have such great integrity and will always do you right. I trust them and that really feels good as a woman to be able to say that. Thank you Battleground Kia! I will always buy from you!!! YOU YOCK!!!

Thank you for the five star rating, Karen! We are so happy to hear that you always have a great experience with our service team!

October 19, 2020

My salesman Ryan Mclaughlin at Battleground Kia was amazing. He was patient, knowledgeable and courteous during my purchase. This was the best car purchase... experience I've ever had. I can't thank Ryan and all the employees at Battleground Kia enough. You guys Rock. Jasmine Strotter

Thank you for the five star rating! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with Ryan and the rest of our sales team!

October 18, 2020

If you own a Kia they are great with services and always make you feel part of the Kia family.

Thank you for the five star rating! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with us!

October 15, 2020

Michelle Davis is a pleasure to work with as a service consultant. Friendly, efficient and knowledgeable.

Thank you for the five star rating! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great service visit with Michelle!

October 11, 2020

Everyone was kind. Service was done in a timely manner. Shawn called and informed me of what needed to be changed and the amount it would take in order... to do so. I appreciated that.

Thank you for the five star rating, Temakie! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with our service team!