Battleground Kia

350 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 9, 2020

service technician Michelle Davis was excellent to work with. Very good customer relation. Like her attitude, she is enthusiastic about her work. Just... a good person to work with. John Oskam Service Date 10-5-2020.

Thank you for the five star rating, Mr. Oskam! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with Michelle during your service visit!

October 4, 2020

Was in for a oil change and tire rotation. Got there early and was in and out before my scheduled appointment time. The oil change was complimentary since... I purchased the car from them. The tire rotation was $24.95 plus tax which I thought was a bit high for a straight tire rotation. These were not directional tires, so no remounting, and I dont believe balancing was included.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you have come back to us to redeem your complimentary oil change.... We are sorry to hear that the Tire Rotation costed more than you would have preferred. We completely understand wanting to save money. We do also have Service Coupons available at www.battlegroundkia.com should you like to use any of them next time you visit with us. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback - we really appreciate it!

October 3, 2020

My experience at Battleground Kia was exceptional! Everyone is so friendly and courteous! They were very fast in getting my oil changed as well!!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us at Battleground Kia! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with our servi...ce team!

September 29, 2020

It was my first time buying a car and Cam Neal was an excellent salesman. He made me feel comfortable and made sure I was good throughout the whole buying... experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your first experience with Battleground Kia! We are so happy to hear that Cam has made this buying expe...rience nice and comfortable for you! Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance in the future - 336-282-0115

September 29, 2020

Always friendly. Seem fair... don't seem to push un-needed services when have car in the shop for oil change, etc.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us at Battleground Kia. We are so happy to hear that you consistently have had goo...d experiences working with our service team!

September 28, 2020

As always my wife and I receive the best service and attention when we schedule at Battleground KIA.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our Service Team at Battleground Kia! We are so happy to hear that they always are able to provide ...you with exceptional customer service during your service visits! Please let us know if we can help with anything else - 336-282-0115

September 26, 2020

Fast, clean, correct service, My service manager knows my name, having been there for several years.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our service team at Battleground Kia! We are so happy to hear that they have consi...stently provided exceptional customer service during your service visits with us over the past several years!

September 25, 2020

I made an appointment for Saturday 10:30 and when I got there for appointment there were was a wait for about 2 hrs. I had to reschedule for another her... day. The next time I went back it wasnt so bad. But whats the point of making an appointment if you still having to wait so long.

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback with us. We completely understand your frustration with the wait times. Appointments are designed to mak...e your experience quicker and easier and we are sorry to hear that we were unable to provide that kind of experience during your original appointment time due to long wait times in service. Thank you so much for giving us another opportunity to provide a better experience. We are always working on ways to improve our process - so your feedback will be a big help. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

September 23, 2020

Great customer service. They serviced my car in a reasonable time frame.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so happy that you have had a positive experience with us.

September 16, 2020

Eric Johnson is the greatest, no pressure at all he got the job dine

Wow! Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with Erik Johnson! We are happy to hear that we was able to help you out!