Newton Auto Group

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Knowledgeable, Professional Service

GM Todd was extremely helpful and responsive in my search for a quality used car. Professional, low pressure approach was a welcome change from many of the other dealers I spoke with during my search. Great experience and would recommend to family and friends.

Happy Customer

Great Guys to deal with. Very Happy, Thank you. Tom

I had a great experience!

I had a great experience at the Newton Auto Group. I found a great deal on the car I wanted and Todd couldn't have been more helpful. I really liked the casual atmosphere with no pressure on the customer. I highly endorse buying here.

I Love my car and couldn't be happier

I recently purchased a 2009 Infiniti M35X. I love my car and couldn't be happier with the sale. My son bought a car through Newton Auto Group a few months ago and he was extremely happy with his experience. After searching for new cars for myself, I decided to give Newton Auto Group a try because of my son's recommendation. It turns out that there is nowhere I would have rather bought my new car than Newton Auto Group. Both Todd and Eddie were extremely professional, polite, never pushy, and very knowledgeable. They made my car buying experience a pleasure and I would highly recommend Newton Auto Group to anyone looking for a good deal and a wonderful experience while purchasing some beautiful vehicles. I love mine!!

Great car buying experience!

My car buying experience was made so easy and not stressful like past dealership experiences. I got a phenomenal deal on a beautiful Toyota Highlander! Todd and Eddie even brought the car to me! and they were not afraid and wanted to show me all the service that was done on the car. That made me fell very good about my purchase and will definitely recommend all my friends and family