Cars For You Inc.

Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(816) 479-5010 (816) 479-5010

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Love my suv!

I recently bought a Nissan Pathfinder here and had a pleasant experience! The employees are honest and make the financing simple. Shop here if you don't want to get ripped off!

Dealer response

Thanks, we try hard to be fair and put out the best car for the money!

The truck of my dreams

I just bought my fourth car from cars for you. They are easy to deal with, and I love my chevy truck.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business!

great car

Kelly and Marina were greta to deal with. This is the second car I bought from them. I very happy with my Jetta.

Dealer response

Thank you again for your business!

1.0

Horrible Car Lot

We bought a SUV from this man and it was the worst car buying experience we have ever encountered. Would not recommend to anyone. Also had a friend who bought a vehicle from this lot was 2 weeks late on payment car was repo'ed.

Dealer response

We Have been in business over 18 years, and have thousands of satisfied customers. We strive to treat customers fairly and count on repeat business and referrals. I am sorry to hear that your experience was less then pleasant. We do have strict guidelines for delinquent accounts. I am sure there must be more to the story then just two weeks late. I would appreciate if you call me direct to discuss any concerns you have with me or my dealership. Pat Burfeind 816-455-8300