Eden Motor Group

13 reviews

December 3, 2012

I just purchased a used Mercedes-Benz M-Class from this dealer, very professional and pleasant experience. Good at price and negotiable. The car is clean... and ready for test drive when we arrived, and the entire sales process is flawless. I recommend to deal with their sales manager Charles, he is honest and customer oriented.

THANK YOU.

January 23, 2012

I purchased used 2003 BMW XI in 2010 from the Olympic branch. The car was owned by branch head sale person, and they told me the car has no accident and... he was 2nd owner. Even they showed me fabricated Carfax whcih did not occur any previous accident reported on the car. However, the car had major accident in 2009 and owned by 6 more person inpreviously. After that I also learned that they are frequently cheat customers.

July 30, 2011

I called the evening before and the morning of our test drive to make sure the vehicle was available. I was told it was on the lot...we arrived and had... to wait 20 minutes (at least) for the car to be driven to the lot. The entire time they kept telling us it would be there in "5 minutes". That alone told me they were dishonest. When the car arrived it was dirty and full of junk! The owner apparently was using the car as his own while it was unsold. They didn't even bother to clear out the dirty shirt on a hanger and the piles of paper and water bottles all over the backseats! We couldn't even get back there to check it out. We were on the verge of laughter because we felt like we were driving a dirty old man's car! Then...to top it all off, they wouldn't budge on the price (not even $100.) WHAT A WASTE OF OUR TIME!