Electra Auto Sales

72 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 18, 2019

I had a great experience at Electra Auto . Leigh is very knowledgeable and knows her stuff. She went above and beyond to get me into an automobile. Any... questions I have had, she has always been there to answer immediately. I would definitely recommend Leigh and Electra to all my friends.

April 6, 2019

I bought my 2001 Volvo 11 years ago and I still have it. Great customer service and would love to do business with them again in the future. Kathleen... Cranston, R.I.

• July 12, 2018

I was to quick to judge this place on my last review. HUGE help. They go all the way to help YOU. Impressed, and very happy with the out come. 1000% check... this place out.

February 27, 2019

Leigh was very helpful and worked with me on the purchase of the car. I had an idea of what I wanted and she helped me pick out a car that was perfect... for me. A to her

February 27, 2019

Electra had a great variety of vehicles to meet my needs. Leigh is amazing! Super honest, straightforward and worked with my needs to get a crazy that... I wanted. I walked in on a Monday night and drive off the lot the next night. Leigh takes care of EVERYTHING! Registration, inspection, and easy credit approval! I couldnt be happier with my experience!!

February 12, 2019

I went to Electra with my tail between my legs. Pulled in as my car broke down. I had my down payment in hand however late in the day with four kids in... the lobby. Here came LEE to save the day. She made sure to help me get into the most logical van and made sure to get us home safely. She thought of every possible way to make sure the kids had a nice time while we searched possibilies. Snacks and TV all the while interacting with them and my fiancé and myself. Down to earth and helpful. We signed for our van but it did not stop there. She messaged me when to get a vin check with that reminder during stressful times made the difference. She took care of my family and I am happy my Google led me to the rite place when my car acted up and I put in for the closest buy here pay here. Thanks to LEE who made this possible.

October 6, 2018

Me and my husband bought a 2010 honda crv from here and so far the car is great we even brought the car in to fix a back light that went out and they took... care of it. Leigh went above and beyond in helping me and my husband. She was freindly and orginized. All of their cars are clean and well tooken care of. Little room with negotating car price but they do put in alot of work in their cars.

July 10, 2018

Never got back to my emails after talking about buying the car. Never got a update about the loan after sending more than 1 email. Save your self the time... and aggravation of being ignored. Just by being ignored shows the customer service is poor. My opinion they don't care about their customers.

July 6, 2018

My wife and I had a great experience at Electra. Leigh was terrific. We really appreciated how after the sale was made she continued to make her self available.... We recently moved to RI and faced a lot of unfamiliar processes that she took the time to help explain what was needed to save us time and frustration. Car buying can be stressful but Leigh made it enjoyable, and that much easier.

June 9, 2018

2nd time buying a car at Electra! I will always go back! Leigh was amazing! She does what it takes to get you in the car you want! Very friendly and... professional. The car is perfect! I highly recommend Electra auto sales for your next purchase!