501 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kia of Lansing from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

The service people are very nice and helpful. My experience is always great when I come have anything done. Thank you.

Hi Jody, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

• Wonderful customer service, courteous and friendly

Friendly competent service!! Clean premises. Staff is attentive and customer does not feel overwhelmed. That's about all I have to say. No need for a minimum of 20 words.

• Outstanding Service!!!!

Ryan made me feel comfortable. He explained everything and answered all my questions without hesitation. I explained my credit issues and he still treated me as if I has a credit score of 800. Very polite and thorough at his job.

• Great used car

Straight forward and found a way to get the process done! Looking for a quality used car and found just what I wanted at Kia of Lansing.

• family driven

Jeff Darden was amazing I felt like he knew his stuff and gave me the full picture of everything and when we get a Suv for my wife we will be back

• Extremely Satisfied!

I had a great and easy time working with Staci Alexander. She is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I also had difficulties in the past with my credit, but I feel as though Staci went to bat for me. For this, I am forever grateful!

• Well made cars

My sale rep, whom I will only deal when i come to Kia. He is amazing person...dealing with him make u feel like u dealing with a family member.

• Great experience.
    April 15, 2017

Staci helped me with my first lease. She was able to help we work within my budget and get the vehicle I wanted with the terms I needed. The experience was Fun!

• Fast and Easy

It was fast, and low priced. Pretty much all I want in an oil change, along with the trust of the company knowing they aren't going to screw anything up... At KIA in Lansing they sure won't!

• Excellent experience

There was no waiting when I arrived. I was guided through the whole process during my first oil change visit.