Kia of Lansing

New (888) 660-6837 (888) 660-6837
Used (877) 299-7371 (877) 299-7371
Service (517) 580-5728 (517) 580-5728

(3,405 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Kia of Lansing from DealerRater.

These people go above and beyond to make sure every thing

These people go above and beyond to make sure every thing is good with my cars.They keep me informed of upcoming maintenance.

The service manager was very pleasant and let me know how

The service manager was very pleasant and let me know how everything on my car was. Service was done very promptly!

Excellent service department!

Excellent service department!! Would highly recommend having all your Kia service needs handled there. Ask for Andy in service, he is the best!!

Kody is awesome as always and my old car was fixed much

Kody is awesome as always and my old car was fixed much sooner than expected.

1.0

I was told my car had to be there all day, so I made

I was told my car had to be there all day, so I made special arrangements to make it happen. The work only took 15 minutes, now I have to make a extra trip back. You sold me the car, I feel like you should know what parts are on it and what it needs.

Everyone was very helpful, service was quick and easy.

Everyone was very helpful, service was quick and easy. I wish I could remember the person’s name that helped me out.

2.0

Apparently my coolant was “completely dry” never asked if

Apparently my coolant was “completely dry” never asked if I wanted it fill up or anything, paid for a tire rotation, I don’t even think they rotated my tire. They never out any air into my tires, had one tire a little lower than the rest it was the same when I left.

they were super helpful with information and answering my

they were super helpful with information and answering my questions. they were also super patient with me in my decision making!

the people in the service Dept.

the people in the service Dept. Did a Great job taken care of me..he got back tp me every twenty min. in the mean time i was able to get drink pop or coffee..

No I do not want to write anything No I do not want to

No I do not want to write anything No I do not want to write anything