Kia of Lansing

New (888) 660-6837 (888) 660-6837
Used (877) 299-7371 (877) 299-7371
Service (517) 580-5728 (517) 580-5728

(2,703 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kia of Lansing from DealerRater.

We're prompt in informing me of issue with my vehicle.

We're prompt in informing me of issue with my vehicle. Service manager was courteous and respectful. I love my Kia.

Very Professional staff, friendly had always taken care

Very Professional staff, friendly had always taken care of the service on my vehicle since 2016.

They went out of their way to get me in for my oil change

They went out of their way to get me in for my oil change by meeting me there before the shop opened so I could drop my vehicle off and dropped me off at work. And they even brought my vehicle back to me at work when it was finished.

1.0

Zero communication, had my car for days picked it up,

Zero communication, had my car for days picked it up, brought it home and it was smoking. Tow it back and now another problem that wasn't there before is there now....first told me warranty won't cover...then the new issue now they want me to pay for it......like come on

Nichole was very helpful and friendly and got me in and

Nichole was very helpful and friendly and got me in and out quickly. Waiting area was clean and comfortable.

Nichole us so nice and very knowledgeable about the

Nichole us so nice and very knowledgeable about the services provided. She has excellent customer service skills and made me feel confident I was getting the best, safest, most thorough service possible. One call to Devan, my car salesman, and I was in the service department within the hour and back on the road with a brand new tire within 30 minutes. You guys are awesome!

clean friendly people takes time to treat you like you

clean friendly people takes time to treat you like you want to be treated. Quick

I have never had a bad experience at this dealership.

I have never had a bad experience at this dealership. Everyone from the sales people to service department to the people that answer the phones, everyone is just great to work with!!

They are always friendly and helpful.

They are always friendly and helpful. I only bring my cars to Kia of Lansing

Great customer service and attention to detail.

Great customer service and attention to detail. Very personalized and friendly. Appointment finished in a timely manner.