Legacy Cars

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–5:00pm
(619) 768-6453 (619) 768-6453

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best car buying experience! Excellence service

I purchased my dream car, 2009 Cadillac Escalade on 8/7/14. Nestor and Cal are the BEST!!!! They made this car buying experience easy! The customer service is outstanding! Nestor and call worked there magic on my trade in vehicle and made it all happen!! If you're looking for a car, they are the guys to go see!! Thanks for everything guys!!! :)

Awesome customer service

I had my fist experience with Legacy Cars about 2 months ago. I felt welcomed once i stepped foot on the lot. I found my dream car and they made it an easy and smooth transaction for me to purchase my car. I was well taken care of and i would recommend Legacy you! Thank you Legacy Cars! I'm a satisfied customer!

great serves

I purchased infiniti ex 35 and i am first time buyer every thing whent smooth fast and thanks to mike and his team i love my new car.

Great Place to buy Car!!!

Purchased my Mini Cooper at Legacy a couple weeks ago and have enjoyed it. Mike sold me my car and was very nice!! I would definitely purchase another car from here Thanks again guys! ???????? Dawn Chaffin

I resently purchased a Infinity G-37 Coupe

I was very pleased with the sales from start to finish, they were very helpful and took there time to make sure I found the car I was looking for and meet all my needs from start to finish, I worked with my sales man all the way threw the sales the owner came out and introduced himself and made sure I was completely satisfied with their service, this was a very fast process from start to finish. I will be sending any one that may know to stop over and see there inventory. Thank You, Mike S

Great service in 2011

I grew up in San Diego and came down from my current home in Ventura to buy a Jeep. After looking around for some time I found what I was looking for here. I spoke to Legacy online and over the phone and started the financing process prior to arrival just in case things worked out and I liked the Jeep enough to trade my TT in and take it home. I drove my Audi TT Roadster in for a trade-in. They gave me a reasonable price for it, though in retrospect, I should have kept it since I was only about $2000 from paying it off. Not thier fault. The Jeep Rubicon I purchased was a dream. I've owned my share of Jeeps in the past and this one was built well. No problems at all. To this day, I've only needed to replace the normal wear and tear items. The Jeep had low miles and was pretty clean. The crew were easy to work with and they got me in and out of there without a hitch for my long drive back home. I would reccomend this dealer if you're in the market for a used vehcile. Like the website says, they are pretty straight forward which was refreshing considering what I've dealt with when in comes to car sales in the past. Thanks again for my Yellow Rubicon.

Dealer response

thank you Erik for your feed back, please keep in mind for you next purchase. Cal Chaaban

1.0

0% CUSTOMER SERVICE - "BEGGARS CAN"T BE CHOOSERS"

Hi Patrick - Remember me? The BEGGAR?!?! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE DEALERSHIP or PATRICK on the basis of the lack of professionalism, LACK OF ETHICS and lack of common sense. I told PATRICK that I needed to be at $7,000 OUT THE DOOR and that I wanted something with as low mileage as possible. That was the first thing I told him. He showed me a little Hyundai and proceeded to show me a Hyundai SUV. When we got to the car I asked how much the SUV was and he said $9,900. I simply said "well I can't go up that high and you can't come down to $7k. THIS IS WHEN PATRICK SAID "WELL, BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS". I was a potential customer not a beggar!! I understand that my window may be limited due to price but It WAS OUT OF LINE for PATRICK to say that to me. He backtracked and said that he did not mean to be offensive but he was. I had $8,000 CASH in my pocket and did not deserve to be insulted. This post can not even begin to explain how rude and offensive PATRICK'S comment was. I was so angry and because I have restraint and think before I talk I did not stoop down to PATRICK'S level. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE DEALERSHIP or PATRICK on the basis of the lack of professionalism, LACK OF ETHICS and lack of common sense.

Dealer response

Hello: My name is Cal Chaaban, and I am the general manager here at legacy cars. I am terribly sorry about your experience and I want to assure you that this not how we should treat or talk to customers. If you allow me to fix this and I will if you give the chance. please call 619-442-0916 and ask for me or you can email me legacycars@yahoo.com. thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Great service from Nestor!

Everyone here was friendly, professional, welcoming and helpful. Even though I changed my mind from that 4 door vehicle to a 2 door vehicle, I'm coming back to them to purchase my next car there.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words. Looking forward to helping you in the future. Nestor

Happy Girl!

My new car? A 2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE. I LOVE IT! Nestor was very nice and very helpful and Cal got us the deal we wanted and the payment I needed. When looking at the car on the lot I noticed one small cosmetic defect and Cal had the part brought over and replaced within 30 minutes I was shocked. After having a very old 4-Runner I now have a beautiful car that feels brand new. Cal made sure I had the Car Fax and filled the gas tank full before I left. I drove off the lot feeling good about the whole experience. With two teenagers ready to drive we will be back for another purchase, (or two) very soon, knowing that we can count on safe, reliable cars for our kids. I recommend Legacy to anyone looking for a quality used car and a hassle free experience.

legacy. patric. whole crew

Great staff. Quality cars. I had not so good credit. Well lets call it what I was. BAD CREDIT. Took me little over a month to get my money rifgt. Moment I cane rwady. So were they. In picked a vehicle. Out driving less then 45 minutes. Regardless of your situation . They got your back. Bend over backwards foe uou. No presduee sales. Just want see right person in right car satisfied. Lookinf? Go here prifessiomal and hobest. TOTALLY RECOMMEND. thanjs agin guys. God bless

Dealer response

Thanks Michael, Always our pleasure to help get you back on the road in a nice vehicle. How is the Chevy Tahoe? Patrick