Mark Toyota of Plover

Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(715) 254-9661 (715) 254-9661

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Salesman Bernie

Very impressed with the professionalism and courtesy off the sales representative He answered all my questions and called a few days after the sale in follow up Overall my wife and I were impressed with his mannerisms.

Berniealso

My 3rd buy with Bernie P. All have been good experiences and all vehicles were great. I was treated very well by all of the people at Mark Toyota.

1.0

Was good place for my repairs, not anymoreor

Brought my vehicle in for A/C repairs twice charged both times labor still not fixed.they don't know what is wrong. Looking for a new repair dealership

Wonderful buying experience, all because of Deven!

Our salesman,( Deven D) made this buying experience great! very helpful,very knowledgeable, I am so thankful he was our salesman. The company is very blessed to have him on board! Larry and Cheryl H

Very pleased

Very happy with our new car buying experience at Mark. Jorge was an excellent salesperson to deal with, and ultimately true to his word on all details. He’s not pushy, and lets you move forward at your own negotiating speed. Importantly, he actually listens to you, and remembers details. We’ll return to Mark when we’re again in need of a new vehicle.

Awesome Salesman Steve Sweeney !!

My last Camry was 2005 Had a lot of new things to learn with my 2018 Camry XLE Steve went above and beyond with great patience to teach me !! I’m older ...so it wasn’t easy ... Thanks Steve

Best dealership to work with!

2nd purchase from Mark Toyota and Jorge Ruiz. They are friendly, easy to work with and don't play pricing games! Worth the 1 hr. drive!

Great Service

Went to get my new car serviced - great clean place with nice waiting area. Has cookies and popcorn and a kids area to keep them occupied.

1.0

no communication

After talking on the phone and sending emails telling salesman we were on our way to buy the vehicle, and after an hour drive we pull in just to see the vehicle drive away. After waiting in the lounge for an hour we finally went to ask someone and were told there was a situation. I asked if they knew we were buying it, and he told me he can't stop people from test driving it, but really if there is someone coming to buy it, yes you can. After watching the salesman bring the people in his office we did not know if they were buying it or not, they just left us hanging so we left. Very poor sales practice never going back.

Dealer response

Mark Toyota strives to be as transparent and fair to each customer. This scenario is an unfortunate one for all involved. Often clients inquire about vehicles on our web-site. Eventually, either by appointment or walk in, arrive to validate their research, test drive and purchase. If we attempt to tell a client that a client is coming to buy it the response is "is it sold or not"? Often someone coming to purchase never arrives. We are very sorry that this was the result of your engagement with us. Your feedback will provide us with an opportunity to improve communication with our clients. If you would like to speak with me personally about this my contact information is : Tim Durigan General Manager 715-254-9661

I want my next car to come from here!

Stopped in at 5 on a Monday night with car problems from out of town. The exceptional hospitality and knowledgeable machanics made our stop impressive. Thank you Pam, Cain and whole team. We have 3 Toyota cars at home and will definately think about driving two hours to purchase our next vehicle here. Best service visit ever.