Dansville Radiator

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed
(585) 335-5070 (585) 335-5070

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Highly Recommend! !!

I own a transportation business and Dansville Radiator is OUTSTANDING! They know cars and customer service. Highly recommend!!!

Great people u can trust!

I have done business with 3 generations of Abbey's. I started buying my cars from Glen when I was in high school, bought 4 from Ken over the years and the last two for my grandkids from Jason. They have all made purchasing a vehicle easy and enjoyable. I learned a long time ago, find a supplier u trust for the merchandise u are purchasing and let them handle the rest! 10+ cars over the years and not a bad one yet. I highly recommend Dansville Radiator and know from experience if they do not have what u are looking for they will find it.

Great experience buying a car

Jason and debbie were great to deal with. I live 40 minutes away so we negotiated the price on the phone. When i arrived the car exceeded my expectations, way nicer than the pictures. I felt totally at ease and had great confidence in their integrety so buying the car was a no brainer.

Super clean cars and a plesure to do busness with!

Amazing how many NICE cars they had in the $6,000 price range. Went from having a hard time finding a good clean affordable car to having to decide which one to chose from after being referred to Dansville Radiator. I was more then pleased with how relaxed the hole process was, and always nice to deal with a family business instead of a big chain. Loving my G6!!!