Arizona Car Sales

160 reviews

March 24, 2020

Every single person at this car lot is there to help you. They take your personal situation into account and go above and beyond to get you into the best... car for your needs. They work with you financially, if something goes wrong, or even your personal likes and dislikes. Everyone is honest and upfront, no hidden addenda, and just want to get you into the best car for the best price. Amazing - Sam, mechanic extraordinaire, Joy, financial genie making the numbers work, and Dennis, sales guru. I plan on staying with these folks for years to come!

March 17, 2020

Spoke with the dealer, communicated several times. He know my story and budget. Said he spoke to his manager and they have a few cars in my budget, and... they'd work something out so come in. Drove the 50 miles in the rain, to have the dealer I was working with, barely acknowledge me and pawn me off to another seemingly uninterested sales person. He shows me the cars that are supposedly in my range, and then we talk numbers and find out that they are THOUSANDS out of my price range. WHAT! He then brings in the "manager" who is willing to "take a hit" but can't meet my budget, but WILL OFFER ME A PARTING GIFT! GTFOH. I'd like my 100 miles, 2 hours travel time --all for NOTHING--back. Told them to delete my number as I never want to hear from them again, and I get an email AND text from the dealer who blew me off. The manager takes pride on his reviews, yet lets his salesguys BAIT people into the shop, so how is this review for ya? I'd give 0 stars if it was an option.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please know it is never our goal to deceive a customer or play any type of games. We believe our posi...tive reviews are evidence of this fact. When you originally visited our dealership, we knew you were interested in several vehicles in a price range but your sales person did not know that the vehicles, while physically on premises, did NOT meet our safety standards for sale. We offered some alternative options, including vehicles we offered to you below our cost because you drove the distance, but we understood when you decided not to pursue this option. It is our company policy to give every vehicle a 78 point safety inspection and, unfortunately, the vehicles the salesperson mentioned to you failed our mechanical inspection. These vehicles were not mechanically sound and were unsafe. Those are not the kind of vehicles we sell. It's our goal to be able to help everyone but sometimes the vehicle prevents us from doing so. We would love the opportunity to find a similar vehicle for you. We know you invested a lot of time in the process and we feel badly about this situation. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Sincerely, Joe Palermo- General Manager

• March 9, 2018

Super staff, very helpful. They really worked with me to find the perfect car. If you are in Arizona and need a second chance loan, try here first.

Leea, Thanks for the 5 star review! We're glad you could experience our team's passion and commitment to customer service. We really appreciate your b...usiness! See you next time at Arizona Car Sales in Mesa! Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

February 26, 2020

We had a great buying experience at Arizona cars. We found the one we wanted and it was a fairly easy process. Thanks to Alex who did a wonderful job.

October 5, 2019

Christian Benedicto and everyone at Arizona Cars Sales was very professional and helped me out with every question that I had and they made sure I was... getting the best deal possible completely recommended getting your vehicle through Arizona Cars Sales.

September 20, 2019

I came in not knowing what I wanted to get and a bit nervous. But these guys really know their stuff. I walked out with a new car and I'm so happy.

September 12, 2019

It was a great experience in this dealership, Alex and the staff helped me so much. I definitely recommend it. The cars condition are great, miles are... great. I do recommend Alex though he’s a very helpful person, and he knows Spanish !!

September 7, 2019

Bought a car today from Alex and Rocky at Arizona Car Sales in Mesa very friendly and comfortable place while waiting. Car was clean and everything was... as said. Trust worthily place of business and I would recommend to anyone. I love the car I bought!

September 7, 2019

Ryan and Alex were awesome and very friendly and never pressured me. I highly recommend this used car lot to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

August 31, 2019

Best car buying experience ive ever had thanks to Alex and the team at Arizona car sales beautiful dealership and had the best price on the suv i was looking... for