Arizona Car Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• Travelled from Minnesota
    September 14, 2017

I came from Minnesota to buy a Tahoe. Tim, Ryan and the rest of the staff made me feel like family. I was very impressed with the purchase from start... to finish. I highly recommend Arizona Car Sales

Thanks for the review Dustin and enjoy your new Tahoe!

• Great used truck!!
    February 13, 2018

Purchased a used truck as is and has been a very good work truck. Cory and his crew were very friendly, professional and straight forward. I would def...inatley recommend purchasing a used car or truck here.

• I had a great experience very satisfied
    February 9, 2018

Tony is a great worker and great guy lots of patience and a funny guy lol. Not only can he sale a car well, he will lighten up your mood as well. Ryan... is always a great guy and know what’s going on. Great guy. They are very understanding and very patient with you. For my first vehicle I am so happy thank you guys!

• They go the extra mile
    February 4, 2018

I had the opportunity to work with both Dennis and Tony. From getting things arranged prior to visiting the dealership, to signing the final papers, ...they worked diligently to assure my time and our prior agreed arrangements we honored. Great job and thank you!

• Bought a Suburban!
    January 18, 2018

Very good people here They were friendly and did a great job getting my wife and I into a vehicle. I would recommend this dealer to anyone!

• Ms Jazzy
    January 5, 2018

Tony was consistent in calling me back , getting me the right car and right price. Ryan also kept promises with all perks I requested. Thanks again we... appreciate you TEAM REECE.

December 30, 2017

Walking into Arizona Car Sales I hadn’t yet let go of all other car dealership experiences I had. However Tony, my salesmen knew exactly what he was d...oing and how to do it right and got me a great car at a good price and in a short time and everyone was so friendly! I’m only coming here for cars from now on!

• TONY IS GREAT
    December 14, 2017

Arizona car sales has been the best car dealership I’ve been to they all really cared about me, Tony is an amazing salesman!!!

• Car shopping made easy
    December 5, 2017

Tom was exceptional. He made the whole car buying process enjoyable for myself and my daughter. Not only did I get a car for myself, but I purchased o...ne for my daughter as well. If you’re looking for good cars with the BEST warranty anywhere, GO HERE. You won’t be disappointed

• I love my Jetta!!!
    December 5, 2017

This was my first time buying and financing. I am so grateful to Tom for being patient with me and trying to find a car that would be good for me bein...g a first time driver and buyer! The service was amazing! Everyone was very friendly and accommodating to both myself and my moms needs for our cars! I got a really cute 2014 Jetta, and I’m completely in love it’s perfect for me!

Arizona Car Sales