Arizona Car Sales

106 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 9, 2019

I had poor credit and Joy helped me get into a vehicle 3 years ago, 2011 Chevy Impala, It's improving and today I traded with a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder!... I love it! I want to thank Riley for being super kind and knowledgeable and explaining everything about the vehicle and answering all of my questions. And thank you Ryan for working with me on the down payment. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to build their credit! They'll do their absolute best to get you in a nice car the same day. Totally happy customer today and so happy with our new car that fits my growing family. Thank you Az Car Sales Family!!

January 22, 2019

After visiting plenty of used car dealerships In Phoenix I decided to finance my truck with Arizona car sales in Mesa since they had the best reviews and... they’re true ! Used vehicles in like new conditions and got me approved on a great deal. Thanks to Alex for the friendly service.

Hi Wendy! Thank you for your kind words! we are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience and Alex was incredibly friendly! Welcome to the Arizo...na Car Sales Family

• March 9, 2018

Super staff, very helpful. They really worked with me to find the perfect car. If you are in Arizona and need a second chance loan, try here first.

Leea, Thanks for the 5 star review! We're glad you could experience our team's passion and commitment to customer service. We really appreciate your b...usiness! See you next time at Arizona Car Sales in Mesa! Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

January 18, 2019

My husband and I found American Car Sales in Mesa while searching for a used minivan. A KIA Sedona was advertised that seemed what we were looking for.... I called the dealership and spoke to Stan Fuller. We drove to Mesa and from the moment we met Stan, I could tell he didn’t just want the sale, but really cared that we were happy with the car. After the test drive, we wanted to purchase the Sedona and Stan did everything he could to get us the deal we needed. We are so grateful to Stan for his concern and excellent care of us. Car salesmen can be pushy and fake, but not Stan. He has integrity and really cares. If you are interested in buying a car, check out American Car Sales and ask for Stan Fuller to help you. Your experience could be wonderful, too.

Wonderful! We are thrilled to hear about you wonderful experience with Stan! If there is anything else we can do please feel free to let us know! And ...Welcome to the Arizona Car Sales family!

January 17, 2019

Found a car on USAA car buys service and Riley reached out from atizona Car Sales. I was not pressured and he made the purchase absolutely painless. Absolutely... recommend to purchase your vehicle from this location.

We are thrilled to hear Riley gave such wonderful service! If we can do anything else for you please let us know! And welcome to the Arizona Car Sales... Family!

January 12, 2019

Fast n friendly they got me in a better car quick and the staff are very attentive and patient through the whole process great job

Hi there Jose! I am so thrilled to here you had a wonderful experience here! If there is anything else we can do please let us know! And Welcome to th...e Arizona Car Sales Family

January 7, 2019

Riley was awesome, helped us get the truck we wanted, he had it brought all the way to flagstaff for us. Easy to work with

Hi Nina! we are so thrilled to hear Riley gave such amazing service! If there is anything else we can do please let us know! And welcome to the Arizon...a Car Sales Family!

December 31, 2018

Riley was great! No hassles... saw the car, drove the car, approved and out the door in less that 2 hours! Perfect! Great customer service! Thanks for... everything! Cherise

Hi Cherise! We are so thrilled to hear about the wonderful experience you had with Riley! If there is anything else we can do please let us know! And... welcome to the Arizona Car Sales family!

December 29, 2018

New the vehicle I was interested in. Made it easy to test drive, agree on a price and get out with my new vehicle. Would buy here again.

Hi Tim! I am so thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience here at Arizona Car Sales! If there is anything else we can do for you please, let us... know! Welcome to the Arizona Car Sales Family!!

December 26, 2018

It was a rewarding experience to buy a car. We did not feel pressure to purchase. Riley was very knowledgable about the process. Facility was clean.... It was a relaxing positive atmosphere.

I am so thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience with Riley! We hope you enjoy your vehicle as much as we enjoyed working with you! Welcome to ...the Arizona Car Sales Family!!