Arizona Car Sales

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 86 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 9, 2018

Super staff, very helpful. They really worked with me to find the perfect car. If you are in Arizona and need a second chance loan, try here first.

Leea, Thanks for the 5 star review! We're glad you could experience our team's passion and commitment to customer service. We really appreciate your b...usiness! See you next time at Arizona Car Sales in Mesa! Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

August 2, 2018

I purchase a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander. On the test drive before buying a vehicle I noticed the check engine light was on and there was a few other issues... going on with the vehicle. Got back off the test drive and made known to one of the two sales reps I dealt with the condition of the vehicle. I was told by Paul that if I purchased a vehicle that we will sign a "we owe" agreement to have the check engine light and other things that were wrong with the vehicle repaired. So I purchased the vehicle signing the "we owe" agreement left the vehicle there as they gave me a loaner car to use for a week. When I went back to pick up my vehicle got the problem would be solved however drove 3 blocks the check engine light came back on. Immediately took the car back to the dealership, Paul hook a scan tool to the engine and it read the same code as it did before that they were supposed to be fixing. Was instructed by Paul to just take the vehicle over the weekend and then bring it back which is what I did. They gave me a second loaner vehicle and I was told that my vehicle will be taking over to the Mitsubishi dealership to be diagnose and properly fixed. Another week went by with them having the vehicle was called and told the vehicle was fixed. Went back to pick the vehicle up again drove the vehicle home and no sooner then I get home the check engine light comes on again. So I immediately made an appointment to have the vehicle go back. Was told by Paul that the vehicle will go over to Mitsubishi again to be looked at long story short I got the vehicle back after a few days only to have the check engine light come back on and still have the same existing problem. It has been almost two months that I purchased the vehicle and and out of the first 45 days of the vehicle I may have had the vehicle in my own possession for 6 days total. Now even after signing a "we owe" agreement I'm stuck with a vehicle that had a problem before I purchased it and may possibly have to come out of my own pocket to get it fixed

July 26, 2018

Riley / Ryan where awesome to work with. Thanks for our new Infiniti QX56. The SUV runs and drives beautifully. We will be back when it's time for... another vehicle.

July 26, 2018

We came here yesterday to get a car and we were provided with service that was more than exceptional! There were no run arounds and we were helped by Jamie!... We highly recommend this place to anyone in search of a new car! We took the car in today to get a check and our mechanic told us that absolutely NOTHING was wrong with the car! Great service, great people, helpful store. Again, I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a car!

July 21, 2018

I came in with a friend of mine to look at a car for my 18 year old. We were greeted by Ryan, and he helped us understand the entire process. His patience... and understanding is what earned him our business and this review! Great guy, great dealership and we got done in less than an hour too!

July 18, 2018

These guys are great! They worked with us on the phone for several days to make sure that everything was ready when we got there. Jamie drove all the way... from Mesa to Payson just pick us up after we explained that my car had broken down the previous week. Ryan spent the whole day doing everything he could to get us the best deal on our new truck and Jamie even filled it with gas while we were finalizing the paperwork so we had a smooth drive home! These guys went above and beyond to make sure we had the best car buying experience and we're very grateful. Will recommend to anyone looking for a newer used vehicle.

Daniel, Thanks for the great feedback on Jamie and your experience. We sure appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Silverado!

July 4, 2018

My experience at Arizona Car Sales was among the best! I had been looking for a large passenger van for sometime and couldn't afford a new one. Arizona... Car Sales had the vehicle I had been looking for. Not only did they give me a good deal on my trade but they took quite a bit off of their vehicle so that our family could fit it in the budget. I would highly recommend that you give them a shot as their cars are in near perfect condition and they work with alot of the same banks that dealerships do. Thank you Arizona Car Sales! You will see us again for sure!

Tim, Thanks for the great feedback! Enjoy your new van!

June 20, 2018

Amazing time great guy made my buying experience amzing and would not have wanted to go anywhere els I will always send new people here with out a dout

Kaleb, Thanks for the great feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!

June 18, 2018

I had a great experience working with Jamie and purchasing our vehicle. We are happy with our Expedition. Good price for the car. Jamie was great to work... with.

We're glad you had a great time working with Jamie; he's one of our more knowledgeable reps! We hope you enjoy your Expedition! Arizona Ca...r Sales

June 15, 2018

Would recommend this place to everyone. Ask for Jamie he's amazing. Jamie worked with us and got us in the vehicle we wanted. He was up front... about everything. It was a great experience.

Molly, Thanks for the note and we're glad to hear Jamie took great care of you! We hope you and Candice enjoy your new Frontier!