Aberdeen Chrysler Center

Friday 8:00am–7:00pm 7:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(605) 225-1656 (605) 225-1656

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Truck purchases

We have always had a good experience when we have bought our vehicles. The sales people are knowledgeable and courteous. The facility is very well run.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review our business! We are glad you have had positive experiences with Aberdeen Chrysler Center and look forward to working with you in the future

1.0

Not impressed

I was looking at purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. I made contact with this dealership via the internet, and they returned my inquiry promptly. The salesperson called me and we went over some information over the phone and I gave him my vin and my car info of the vehicle I was looking at trading. The salesperson told me he would give me a call within the next hour or two after a conference call (apparently the call was to discuss new monthly sales as it was the beginning of the month). He never called back that day. I thought maybe something came up and he would call me the next day, but no such call was ever made to me after this person said he would call me with some prices of what I was looking for in new vehicles. I guess they either didn't want my business, or the vehicles I was interested in wasn't worth their time. There was never return calls made from this salesperson or this car dealership. If this is any indication of how this car dealership operates, I would stay clear of this place. They got back to me about 2 weeks later about the type of vehicle I was looking for (which was less than 15 minutes after I sent in a complaint to management over the internet ). They never mentioned the complaint in the voicemail they left. I don't think that was a coincidence. I knew who was calling me but I don't have time for people that don't have time for me, so I never did return their call. I ended up going to a different dealership and found my vehicle and was on the road within a couple hours and couldn't be happier. Due to my experience, I would,personally, not recommend doing any business here.

Very attentive

I was searching for a vehicle online and sent an inquiry. Within a half hour I had gotten a phone call from a salesman. Since I live more than 3 hours away, he even took the vehicle out to make sure it would be worth my while to come take a look at it. We ended up finding a vehicle that hit all our wants, a little closer to home, but the customer service at this dealership was second to none!

3.0

Provided good info and answered questions promptly. No pressure.

Extremely flexible, great follow-up!

My wife and I live outside of Aberdeen and found a great vehicle from Aberdeen Chrysler Center on Cars.com, and the staff were more than willing to meet with us on a Sunday and after normal business hours to make our buying experience work within our schedule. We also received follow-up after making the purchase. This is my second purchase from Aberdeen Chrysler Center, and I certainly upgrade any vehicle that pops up in a search from them!

Loving our 2015 Dodge Ram 1500

We leased a 2015 Dodge Ram from Aberdeen Chrysler Center. The whole process was professional and efficient..we will purchase from them in a heartbeat. Our sales rep was Taylor Dykema! If you are looking for a new vehicle...we highly recommend him!!!

4.5

Jordan at Aberdeen Chrysler

Jordan was a good help with the car I was thinking about and still have a good representation of the dealer and I will still be looking for more deals there

Great experiance

I spotted this 2011 Chevy diesel online, drove there and 15 min after I decided to buy the paper work was done and I was out the door

Great dealership!

Purchased a 2003 Ford F-150 over the web from Aberdeen Chrysler. I live in Florida, so bought the truck based only on published pictures pictures, and from conversations with sales rep Taylor Oster. Could not be happier with purchase! Received vehicle in excellent condition, easy sales process, good price and a great truck!! Taylor was great to work with. Even though I live 1500 miles away, I will look at Aberdeen Chryslers website first when purchasing my next vehicle.

Friendly and Helpful Staff Clean Facility. Great!

We were welcomed as soon as we walked in the door. We were able to test drive the vehicle by ourselves to discuss in private. The staff was super friendly as i have a 9 month old they let him roam the rooms and even offered chocolate. The bathroom was really clean and smelled great.