Northern Neck Chevrolet, Inc.

New 866-469-1887 Dealer Website
Used 866-468-9685 Email Dealer
Service 866-469-1890

Average based on 6 reviews
  • I just purchased a new 2015 Chevorlet Silverado

Thank you for your kind words! We work hard to make our customers as comfortable as possible with their buying experience.

I have bought 25-35 new cars and trucks and this was the most pleasant buying experience. Chuck Hayden was very helpful and i enjoyed buying the truck, along with Tom , the owner, Brittney the young lady that gave me information and Bill who did the paper work. i drove 80 miles and they gave me a better deal than the dealer 5 miles up the road. So drive the distance, it will be worth the drive. C.W.Davis

• Wonderful experience!!!!

Everyone was so nice and made a usually unpleasant experience the best ever!!!! I will definitely buy my next car from chuck!!!

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves in doing the basics brilliantly and love to hear when we have succeeded.

• Wonderful experience!!!!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my new SUV Chuck took really good care of me. I hope the SERVICE dept. is just has good. Had lots of bad dealing with SERVICE DEPT. I will let you know my first experience is coming. I'm very HAPPY with the SALES STAFF

Brenda, we are so happy to have earned your business. I will assure you that our service department works hard to meet the needs of all our customers. Please visit nnchevrolet.com to set your service visit online. We are offering 10% off service for customers who set their appointments online for 2016!

• I buy all my vehicle from Rex Gordon.

I have purchased my last six vehicles from Rex Gordon. He is a friendly guy who takes his time and knows his stuff. The whole group of people there are very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. All of our salesmen work constantly to insure they have the best product knowledge around. We want to be sure you are well informed before you make your purchase.

• "Best deals in the Northern Neck"

Thank you for your time! Yes, we do make sure that the best deal stays here at Northern Neck Chevrolet!

They are great folks to deal with. They told me their prices wouldnt be beat, and they followed through with that. Got a great deal and do all my service work there as well.