• Excellent Service

Fast, informative and friendly service. I live in Colorado but work in Cheyenne and I have needed emergent work done on my diesel pickup and both times I've had my truck back before the close of business.

• Excellent Service

Value for amount paid. Excellent customer service. Clean comfortable facilities. Friendly, Courteous staff. Good Coffee while I waited. I do not hesitate to recommend this service to my family and friends for servicing their vehicles.

• Service writer went above and beyond

The service writer that cashed me out had excellent customer service!!!! He went above and beyond to make sure I had great service

• Friendly service, quality repairs

The friendly approach by all employees whether in person, on the phone, or via email was professional and courteous. Due to other environmental events (hail storm, ice on the roads), the repair was not done in a timely manner due to backed up orders.

• Excellent customer service!

Harley is an excellent Salesperson that made our buying experience hassle free and followed thru on the items that needed done. Mike his supervisor was very honest and a pleasure to deal with.

• Fast, correct, compassionate and courteous SERVICE

Eric in service dept. really gave me EXCELLENT service to fix my Escalade when I had an electrical problem on the highway. He could not have done more any faster to get me back on the road.

• Great Service Department

great communication, vehicle ready when they said it would be ready, repairs were done right, fixed my issue quickly and cheaply

• Truck runs great!

Sam Abou is awesome, thanks sam, and Eric service advisor. Thank you very much I appreciate you guys. Thanks for everything.

• Speedy!

They were very quick yet thorough with the work they performed. Best shop in Cheyenne! They even washed my vehicle and showered me with compliments!

• Wonderful Service

Everyone was very friendly and willing to help us with all of our questions. They treated us like family and made sure we met everyone there! I will certainly be buying all my vehicles from them and I will send anyone looking to buy a car to them!