Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North

373 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2021

Total excellent experience! Will definitely continue to shop here!

January 3, 2021

Mark Edward made it a great experience and was so helpful and made buying a truck the a greatest experience i have had buying a new vehicle...... WE... ARE UD!!!!

• November 21, 2018

This has been the best car buying experience EVER! I felt like I was buying my nephew's car or something....honestly...it was a Comfortable and Easy transaction.... Absolutely no stress involved. Their whole team works together like a well oiled machine.!!! My salesman was DaZel Henderson. He was very professional and saw to the small stuff as energetically as anything else he handled. He was very impressive as a salesman and a genuinely all around great guy. Thanks again DaZel !!! ���� Ruth Walsingham

Ruth, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm very happy to see that DaZel was able to deliver such a fantastic car buying experience to you ...and make sure that you were able to drive off the lot with your perfect vehicle. Should there be anything else you need, please don't hesitate to let us know! Best regards, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

December 10, 2020

George Henry and his financing guy got me a impeccable intrest rate and into a car I wanted and loved. Highly recommend this dealership cause they will... give it their all to get you into a great loan. I was a first time buyer and I got a great loan on a jeep compass limited 4x4 with very low intrest. Outstanding job guys, and i look forward to working with you in the future.

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North! If you have any further... questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

November 14, 2020

Nathan is a great car salesman. Very professional and will work with you to get the deal you want. The other employees,Matt and Chris, assisted as well... and were very professional. I also have bought a Colorado at this location so I am a returning customer. Highly recommend this dealership.

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned... it. Have a great day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

November 8, 2020

Very accommodating and helpful throughout buying process. They made sure that we were able to get financed before driving six hours. After driving six... hours they made us feel very welcoming.

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you again for leaving us this response! Thank you!! Ashli Kitche...n Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

September 12, 2020

Ok at first I went to the wrong dealership, I thought anyway! I was chasing down a tahoe from there south lot and by luck came here . Mark showed me... a yukon he had on the lot that was really sharp looking. Still having my mind on the tahoe, Mark said he would bring it over so I could do a side by comparison. I brought my wife back the next day. She was so impressed with the yukon we had to get . Thank you again Mark for doing all this for me and my wife.

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're pleased to know Mark was able to really help you out. If you ever need anything else from us, please f...eel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to assist. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

September 3, 2020

Matt shear and Nathan Pense made my experience quick, easy, and hassle free. Took my old car in to possibly trade in on something new the other day and... these guys knocked it out for me no problem no hassles. Did some research a few days before of ther inventory online, and had it narrowed down to 3 cars that I wanted to check out. Started with the one the fit me the best but a test drive is what makes it or breaks it. Just so happened that the vehicle I wanted to drive was at another one of there dealerships....no problem Matt had it picked up and back at the store in about 30 minutes. With the fair deal we worked on my trade in and a great price on the new vehicle, we hade ourselves a deal. Will definitely be returning for our next vehicle purchase.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit.... If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

August 13, 2020

Steve and the entire staff were awesome to work with! I did not feel pressured and they went out of their way to work with my preferred lender! If you... need a truck or car look up Steve Seldon at Jeff Schmidt! My Silverado while used was pretty much brand new!

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North and we hope to see you again soon! T...hank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

July 21, 2020

I had a great buying Great experience at Jeff Schmitt Chevy . Noverria is a great sells man and made the process very comfortable. I would definitely buy... from here again

Hi there, your satisfaction is our top priority. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jef...f Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918