Mark Hansen's Rex Chevrolet GMC, Ltd.

Visit Mark Hansen's Rex Chevrolet GMC, Ltd.
Sales hours:
New (712) 730-7084 (712) 730-7084
Used (712) 730-7085 (712) 730-7085
Service (866) 216-4271 (866) 216-4271

My dealer for life

Dealing with Mick couldn't be easier. Very friendly, reliable and relatable people here that make buying a vehicle very easy with no pressure. They answer texts and calls reliably and are eager to work with you. They are also very open and reasonable with negotiations when purchasing and taking care of anything you want to fix on the vehicle you're buying. Service department is very good at what they do and take pride in their work. Great, small town dealership that has been around for almost 100 years.

Very Nice Small Town Dealership

I went to Rex Chevrolet to look at a used BMW. Mark and Mick were both incredibly friendly and I was treated very well. Although I did not end up buying the car, I did think the offer was fair and I would go back in a minute were I in tge market for a vehicle and this dealership had a vehicle in which I was interested. Thanks guys!

4.0

Good dealership

Very understanding They Try their best to accommodate your needs and work with you as much as possible Very reliable very reasonable very flexible Excellent customer service

Not your evryday dealership!

I would strongly encourage anyone shopping for a different vehicle to give these guys a try. They can appreciate good clean quality trades and will sell you the same. they are easy and honest to deal with, and worth making a drive to see them, if you are from farther away. I have always been a strong Chevy buyer, and I have found my go to dealer, for any future purchases! Make the switch!