Wagner Chevrolet Buick

Sunday Closed Closed
New (308) 737-3256 (308) 737-3256
Used (877) 849-9120 (877) 849-9120
Service (877) 832-5644 (877) 832-5644

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

DOUG HEW

WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE SALES PERSON WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL

Dealer response

Thank you so much for visiting our dealership and shopping with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Shopping for late model 2016 Buick Enclave

The most pleasant shopping experience ever when shopping for a vehicle. Every one was so helpful. Our salesman Taylor was courteous and very knowledgeable of the Buick Enclave we bought. He also was very patient with us and answered all our questions. The rest of the team at Wagner we also helpful and courteous as well. Overall the reason we would buy again from Wagner is the way we were treated, the best!

Dealer response

Lucky & Donna we so enjoyed helping you get your vehicle from us! Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing us to serve you!

Customer

Thank you for doing a great job. I will continue to bring my car in for future service jobs.

Dealer response

We so appreciate you trusting your vehicle with us in our service department. It is customers like you that make our business so much better!

Excellent Salesman & Help with Insurance & Loan

The salesman, Taylor Jesse, was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He listened to what we wanted and found what met our needs within our price range. Rico from the finance department was incredibly helpful in getting us the lowest interest for our loan and calling several insurance companies to get us the best coverage all right there on the same day of purchase. He relieved the stress from the buying process and made us feel comfortable with our decision. I sincerely recommend Wagner Chevrolet Buick to anyone looking for a new vehicle! Friendly and helpful staff!

Dealer response

Thank you - we take pride in finding exactly what our customers are looking for! We are so proud of how great our staff is and how they treated you!

GMC Yukon

Taylor made the buying process the most painless one I have had! Every time I come back to the dealership I am treated like family. I love the service this place provides! Taylor will take care of you for life!

Dealer response

We welcome you as part of the Wagner Family! Thanks for shopping with us and allowing us to serve you!

Great Experience!

Best car buying experience ever. Ron was simply amazing, he was honest, and upfront about everything. Made me feel very comfortable buying my first new vehicle. I would definitely recommend wagner Chevrolet to my friends and family. They have a great vehicle selection to choose from, and the atmosphere from the workers is fantastic. Looking forward to doing business with Wagner Chevrolet in future purchases.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for the kind words! We do appreciate you as our customer! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience with us!

Service department

The service department they are very friendly and very professional

Dealer response

Thanks for stopping in to our service department! We are so thankful for customers like you!

Great place and an amazing staff

I've had nothing but good things come from buying a vehicle from these guys. Taylor Jesse one of the salesman there has always done good by me and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else they are willing to help you find exactly what you need for a great price

Dealer response

Lance - we appreciate you as our customer and are always happy to help our customers in anyway that we can! We really do value your business and look forward to helping you in the future with your vehicle needs!

Great!

When I was interested in buying a new car 3 years ago, Taylor and I talked about what I was looking for. He found the perfect car for me to drive 90 miles a day for work! I still have it to this day and it runs beautifully and gets GREAT gas mileage!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for being one of our loyal customers! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great team of people

I bought a brand spanking new work van from Wagner. Great people. Not pushy. And very informative. They had the right vehicle for me at a reasonable price. I will be doing business with them again.

Dealer response

Derek it was great to meet you and work with you to get the vehicle that you needed! We appreciate you!