Harry Blackwell Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Out is state Buyer

We drove 3 hrs, they had exactly what we were looking for. Quickest buying process ever. Well worth the drive. No hassle. Vehicle was waiting for test drive when we arrived. Will go again when we need another car or truck!

• Best Ever

My experience with Blackwell Cevrolet has been the best ever. They have treated me with great respect and made me feel special from the start. Good customer service is important to me and this company has met and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be doing more business with them.

• Blackwell Baldwin GMC-Malden

Great service department. Took care of my problem the same day I called and did it all with a smile. Very friendly people at this dealership.

• Harry Blackwell Chevy of Malden MO

David Wiseman did an outstanding job on my truck. He also did all the leg work with the insurance company to get the repair exactly how it should be! Awesome!

• Harry Blackwell Chevrolet

Everyone at the dealership involved in my buying process went above and beyond to make sure my experience was the best it could be

• Like the good ole days, of a hometown dealership.

The Service manager, and others are beyond exceptional, Scott should be commended on his customer satisfaction, making sure all work is done on the highest level. Thank you for bringing back the good ole days, of trust in a hometown dealership. Best Regards, Sue

• from impala to malibu

went there hopeing to get a newer impala left with a newer car but it was a malibu amd im satisfied!! loved the friendlyness and our salesman was the greatest!

• Great Service

Great dealership for purchases and regular maintenance. Hoping that GMC comes up with a "fix" for the poor headlights on the 2014 Acadia. Love the Acadia, but afraid to drive it at night! Have recently filed a complaint directly with GMC and hope that something is done soon.

• Great service

Timely, everyone in dealership very friendly. Knowledge of questions I had. Kept me informed as service was performed. Offered refreshments.

• great service

Excellent service EVERY time. Dean and Scott always take care of me. I highly recommend this shop as well as the sales department.