Harry Blackwell Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 855-322-3829 Dealer Website
Used 888-728-7536 Email Dealer
Service 888-835-5405

• Harry Blackwell Chevrolet

Everyone at the dealership involved in my buying process went above and beyond to make sure my experience was the best it could be

• Blackwell Baldwin GMC-Malden

Great service department. Took care of my problem the same day I called and did it all with a smile. Very friendly people at this dealership.

• Harry Blackwell Chevy of Malden MO

David Wiseman did an outstanding job on my truck. He also did all the leg work with the insurance company to get the repair exactly how it should be! Awesome!

• Like the good ole days, of a hometown dealership.

The Service manager, and others are beyond exceptional, Scott should be commended on his customer satisfaction, making sure all work is done on the highest level. Thank you for bringing back the good ole days, of trust in a hometown dealership. Best Regards, Sue

• from impala to malibu

went there hopeing to get a newer impala left with a newer car but it was a malibu amd im satisfied!! loved the friendlyness and our salesman was the greatest!

• Great Service

Great dealership for purchases and regular maintenance. Hoping that GMC comes up with a "fix" for the poor headlights on the 2014 Acadia. Love the Acadia, but afraid to drive it at night! Have recently filed a complaint directly with GMC and hope that something is done soon.

• Great service

Timely, everyone in dealership very friendly. Knowledge of questions I had. Kept me informed as service was performed. Offered refreshments.

• great service

Excellent service EVERY time. Dean and Scott always take care of me. I highly recommend this shop as well as the sales department.

• Great Service Very Freindly

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and very helpful From helping find the right truck all the way through till going through the features that my vehicle had

• Great service and friendly sales team

We were greeted by a friendly salesman immediately when we arrived on the lot. He talked with us about the vehicle we were interested in and offered to get the keys for us to test drive the one we wanted. He shared important information and answered all of our questions about the vehicle, financing, rebates, and warranty. He offered us a beverage as we discussed this information. When we decided to buy the vehicle, he made sure it was cleaned, introduced us to the lady who took care of the financing, sat in the vehicle with us to walk us through setting up the On Star and showed us how to work with the instrument panel and knobs. He told us that someone could come to Poplar Bluff and pick up our vehicle when we needed an oil change, tires rotated, or any work done. He offered my husband a Blackwell Chevrolet cap and took our picture with our new vehicle. The lady who helped us with financing was friendly and helpful. She quickly took care of the paperwork, explained what we would need to do to complete the purchase, and how to get the vehicle licensed. Other salesmen greeted us while we were there and the sales manager talked with us and offered us a great deal. We were extremely satisfied with our experience and would consider doing business at Blackwell Chevrolet in the future.