Lacue Chevrolet Buick, Inc.

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Purchased used truck

Purchased a used truck. Great experience, great truck. I would purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

Purchased used car

Bought used car for my daughter. Great small car. Sales staff was great and would buy another car from this dealership.

Body work

Took my truck in for body work. Service and staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Very happy with this experience and would have repairs done there in the future.

Service Department and Sales Personnel are Great!

Everyone at Lacue's is very friendly and willing to help you with your vehicle. Every item needing fixed with my vehicle has been done accurately and in reasonable time.

ALMAL106

Purchased a truck here and was very satisfied with the whole experience. Plan on a new car in spring and this is where I will be taking my buisness. Excellent dealership on all aspects from Management down to detailers, 6 stars if I could give it.

Great service!

Purchased used vehicle from here, had no issues at. Great customer service. Recommend to anyone looking for new / used vehicle.

Excellent Dealership

Great people to deal with and repairs are done quickly.

Great hometown dealership

Easy to deal with, the salesmen are trustworthy, and the service department is just as good.