Victory Chevrolet of Savannah

Sunday Closed Closed
New (816) 205-7270 (816) 205-7270
Used (816) 396-0783 (816) 396-0783
Service (888) 535-3115 (888) 535-3115

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome Place

Their used vehicles sell FAST. We've bought two from them for way less than the KC dealers had the same vehicles priced for. My advice is to act fast if you see one you like though, they sell them FAST at the prices they offer... - Veto B

2.0

Poor service.

Dealer posted a car for sale on the cars.com website but did not post any actual pictures, just stock pictures. Sent an email inquiry and they texted and emailed right away. Then they asked me to come in which I informed them I live 2 hours away. I asked for pictures of the car, they sent me a link to the wrong car. I informed them of the mistake and asked if they could simply text me some pictures of the car. Apparently it was too much work to do that as an hour and a half later they text back that the car ?just sold?. I had already told them I was a cash buyer ,but didn?t even get a chance.

Dealer response

Sorry for the confusion. Alot of times we sell our cars before we get pictures taken and it up on our site.Our great prices have people coming for all over to buy them. if you need us to find you a similar car at the same great price just let us know..Again sorry for the confusion.

Seriously stop looking at other places

I started looking for a vehicle a couple of weeks ago and found a nice used truck I liked. So I drove to the dealership and worked with Jeff Weidmaier. After driving that truck I realized it just wasn't for me. Rather than trying to force me into a truck I didn't like based on a hidden agenda, Jeff took the time to show me three more trucks that he thought would fit what I was looking for a little better. He was, by far, the most knowledgeable and patient salesman I've had the pleasure of working with (and that's across any sales field!) The negotiations we're faster and easier than I expected. The prices simply are the lowest in five hundred miles and unlike other dealers that advertise super low prices and then expect to buy your's for pennies on the dollar, Victory doesn't. They actually gave me a more than fair offer for my trade. I came into this whole experience looking for a reason to be upset or not to trade trucks. Thanks to Jeff and the rest of the Victory crew I was/am happily disappointed. There's only one place I trust now and that's Victory. Thanks Jeff!

thank you.

Excellent people to work with

Alex Davidson did an excellent job helping me purchase my new truck and car. From start to finish would recommend him to anyone wanting to buy a vehicle. Also Billy Davidson was excellent help in getting my accessories added to my truck. Big thanks to him. I would highly recommend Victory Chevrolet to any one buying a vehicle. Well worth your time to at least stop in and talk to them and see how they can help you to get into a new vehicle.

Amazing

I highly recommend Victory to everyone looking for a new or used car. When I got there I was not overwhelmed by people that were determined to sell me anything. I worked with Matt Ahlquist and he was amazing very friendly not pushy at all and helped find something nice in my price range. I am beyond satisfied with the whole buying experience. Very laid back and down to earth atmosphere

Dealer response

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER !

We worked with Phil Reagan at Victory Cheverolet in Savannah, MO, when we purchased 2 new 2016 Pickups for our business. Very nice vehicles. My husband is "Chevy" thru and thru. Phil was very personable and eager to please. He found the trucks we wanted and kept us informed thru the entire process. He really cares about his clients. The entire staff at Victory is very friendly. Watch out, Car Salesmen, Phil Reagan is a tough act to follow!

Savage is awesome & our best buying experience!!

This was the smoothest and best car buying experience I've had yet. I would highly recommend this dealership but most importantly our salesman Savage was prompt and knew exactly what we wanted!

An 8 on a 1-10 scale for car buying experience

I had looked at a used SUV in Wichita, and was hounded by the salesmen, put through the whole production of making me sit and wait for 45 minutes while they "crunched numbers" to finally come back with an offer higher than the vehicle was listed on cars.com!, and then was barely allowed to leave unless I bought the vehicle. Really unpleasant. So, I drove 210 miles to Savannah, MO and worked with a very courteous, no-pressure salesman named Matt Ahlquist. He was very nice to work with, and seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I would rate him and the finance guy a 10; they were amicable, pleasant, and willing to work with my requests. The two negatives and the reason I gave the entire experience an 8 instead of a 10, is that every time Matt took my offer into the room where the sales manager and 4-5 other men were sitting, they would always start laughing. Every single time we negotiated back and forth. I'm a single woman buying a vehicle alone. I don't think they gave any thought to how that looked from my perspective sitting only 10 yards away. It seemed like that every point of negotiation was a joke to them, which only made me feel like the butt of the joke. Secondly, I turned down the offer TWICE for a Clear Coat on the exterior and a fabric protector on the interior. Then, another salesman, who was very nice, but crossed the line into being quite pushy about getting me to take their offer for the interior/exterior protection. They must stand to make quite a bit of money from that deal, because they were willing to go to extreme measures to get me to buy it. It was his pushiness that actually convinced me NOT to get it. Like, it's not worth it and why do they care so much if my paint job looks glossy?....and really, "spilling BLEACH" in my car is not something that's ever happened in all my years of driving. Overall, however, it was a beautiful day for a drive, I left with a beautiful FJ Cruiser that I was happy about the interest rate and the deal we negotiated, and the staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend them. Other than those two issues, I like the way they do business.

Patricia Sullivan

I am Patricia Sullivan and I want to rate Victory Chevrolet staff a 5-star for their wonderful help in getting my new car. Could not ask for better help and the next vehicle that I ever get again. Will be coming back to their dealership and I have been asked where I gotten my vehicle at and. Guy's I am sending them your way. So thank you all and God Bless each and everyone of you too.

Dealer response

Thank you Patrica !! We appreciate your business, come on down and see us anytime

Victory Chevrolet

Great guys....they will treat you great and get out a great deal..we drove all the way from Texas

Dealer response

Thank you Johnny We appreciate your business.