Breckenridge Motors

4.5

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Good service

The salesman Richard was Great he really knew his stuff .The owner even came out and be led me when I had a issue they were great up there!!!

Brittney

Rich was Amazing. He was able to get me exactly what I was looking for in a timely manner and with a decent payment. I’m super satisfied with my car... Thank you Rich!!!

Satisfied customer

They were very professional Rich was my salesman he made sure all my needs were made .I end up buying two vehicles one for my wife been dealing with them for over 20 yrs Good people!!!

Breckenridge Motors East

I bought my car at Breckenridge Motors East and I was treated very well from the beginning to the end and even got a great finance rate although my credit is somewhat less than perfect. I recommend Breckenridge Motors East to anyone looking for a nice used car at a reasonable price and particularly if your credit is not perfect.

Good experience

I couldn't be more pleased with the way things went while I was buying my car from this dealership. It went smoothly and I got the same finance rate my bank offered me. I would highly recommend Breckenridge Motors east to anyone in the market for a nice used car.

Customer

I needed a car within a week and they got me in a luxury vehicle in 24hrs. The service was excellent. I got the car I wanted . The salesperson was friendly and helpful.

4.3

Great Experience

Salespeople took time with me to find the right car, went on multiple test drives, and were patient when I wanted to wait and think about it for a few days. Good price, nice clean Mercedes.

Mercedes buyer

I have purchased two Mercedes from Breckenridge Motors in the past three years. Both cars were as advertised and I have had no issues. Breckenridge helped secure financing on both cars. Great experiences and I would definitely purchase again from Breckenridge Motor Co.

1.2

Very poor communication.

Made an inquiry on Cars.com about a vehicle I was interested in. Breckenridge Motors never gave me a call or tried to contact me in any way. I would not recommend this dealership to anybody.