L.A. Sales

(4.9) 32 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Saturday Adventure

My wife and I were searching for a quality used SUV. I found this beautiful Envoy with VERY low miles at L.A. sales. We reside in Lancaster PA, so it ...was a long ride to this place to look at a car that I only had seen pictures of! This is not typically how I was used to buying a car, but I thought it might be worth the effort. Was it ever! Greg gave us a great deal on a vehicle that was exactly as advertised. The easiest and most comfortable car buying experience that I've ever had! Also, the car came with a 3 month warranty. We had 2 small issues, and Greg helped cover the repair costs for both,which was very much appreciated! I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a fair price! Thanks to Greg and the whole staff at L.A. sales!

• 2015 Dodge Durango Citadel20

Greg was great to deal with. No pressure, great deal on a 2015 Dodge Durango Citadel. I spoke with him and text him because I was over 100 miles away.... The car description online, and what he gave me over the phone was accurate upon arrival. We also discussed my trade-in over the phone with no haggling and did the deal. When I arrived we took the car for a spin and he looked at my trade and I was on my way. Thank you Greg

• Customer

Greg was great, showed us a good selection of cars and did not pressure us into buying any of the cars.

• Customer

• Extremely satisfied and strongly recommend!

I am extremely happy with every aspect of this experience. The owner Greg and staff were professional, honest, friendly and competent. I had not boug...ht a used car in many years. I saw this BWW convertible on the website and thought it looked and sounded too good to be true. It turned out to be everything I had wanted and more! The car runs great and I am having the time of my life with it. Everything said about this car in the ad and during the buying process was true and more. You will not find a better place to buy a car. Highly recommend!

• Great Experience!

Was shopping for a used vehicle for my son and ran across a Honda Accord that L.A. Sales had listed. I dealt with Greg through email, phone calls, an...d finally in person. Very fair, straight forward, and great/prompt communicator. Loved the experience which is rare for me to say with a car dealership and I would absolutely highly recommend Greg and the dealership to others who were interested in pursuing a vehicle. Very pleased!

• Satisfied Customer

While looking online for a used car for my son, I came across L.A. sales. I found a VW Passat wagon, a car I had previously owned. Greg was very accom...modating. I took two test drives and found two minor repairs. Greg fixed the repairs and guaranteed I would be happy with my purchase. He gave me his personal cell phone number in the event I had any problems. A month later, I had a radiator hose leak.I called Greg and it was fixed at no charge. I've had the car for over three months and I've put over 3000 miles on it and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Greg and his professional staff. Many thanks to you all!

• Great Experience! Highly Recommend!

Bought a used Saturn Vue we'd seen online with low mileage and a great price. Had the easiest buying experience ever, and there were no negative sur...prises with the car we bought. Thank you Greg and Sally for making this so easy for us! We highly recommend L.A. Auto!

• Great Staff And Cars!!

Great to do Business with,highly recomended Greg and his staff were very courteous and professional so if you need a great car you can definitely get ...it from here. Thanks Again!!!

• Great experience - thanks Greg and LA Team!

I rarely write reviews but I feel I should in this case... I traveled from York PA to purchase my vehicle... the experience was a good one. They work...ed with me over the phone to take care of all of the details ahead of time, and the experience once there was quick and painless. My car is in wonderful condition, and I'm extremely happy with it. They even had a service to ship me new plates and registration... so no trip to the PA DMV was even needed... just got the tags today. Thanks Greg and team!

L.A. Sales