L.A. Sales

35 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 11, 2016

My wife and I were searching for a quality used SUV. I found this beautiful Envoy with VERY low miles at L.A. sales. We reside in Lancaster PA, so it was... a long ride to this place to look at a car that I only had seen pictures of! This is not typically how I was used to buying a car, but I thought it might be worth the effort. Was it ever! Greg gave us a great deal on a vehicle that was exactly as advertised. The easiest and most comfortable car buying experience that I've ever had! Also, the car came with a 3 month warranty. We had 2 small issues, and Greg helped cover the repair costs for both,which was very much appreciated! I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a fair price! Thanks to Greg and the whole staff at L.A. sales!

July 15, 2018

To put it simply they were accommodating, friendly, and straight-forward. If you have the opportunity to find the car you're looking for there, you... won't be disappointed. I got a 2006 Toyota Highlander and 2 months later it still runs incredibly smooth. Pro: -Friendly -More than willing to walk me through all the questions I had -They fixed a couple of minor issues I had with the SUV -Flexible payment options -I got the vehicle below blue book, I didn't haggle, they just start out with reasonable prices. -A couple months later I wanted to get a quick check-up, and they got my car in their shop the next day, gave me my complimentary oil change, and sent me on my way. -They're all around a class act, especially greg, who was kind enough to answer even the sillier questions I had. Con: -They were an hour from my house, so that sucked.

May 22, 2018

Great experience. Greg was easy to coordinate with to see the car and test drive. I was coming from over 100 miles away and he assured me hthe car was... exactly as described. He was true to his word. He made me a fair offer on the trade and was sure to do a few extra repairs on the car before I took it home. I don't know anywhere else that would make sure I had a brand new clutch before I went home. Couldn't be happier with the purchase and friendly environment. If I ever need another used car this is where I'll look first. Thanks Greg!

February 16, 2018

We had a very good experience with Greg, the owner of L.A. Sales. We went to LA Sales to see how much he would pay. He told us a price and when we came... in several days later, he stuck to his price. We received payment immediately. He was honest and nice to deal with

January 13, 2018

Greg was great to deal with. No pressure, great deal on a 2015 Dodge Durango Citadel. I spoke with him and text him because I was over 100 miles away.... The car description online, and what he gave me over the phone was accurate upon arrival. We also discussed my trade-in over the phone with no haggling and did the deal. When I arrived we took the car for a spin and he looked at my trade and I was on my way. Thank you Greg

September 11, 2017

Greg was great, showed us a good selection of cars and did not pressure us into buying any of the cars.

September 11, 2017

August 15, 2017

I am extremely happy with every aspect of this experience. The owner Greg and staff were professional, honest, friendly and competent. I had not bought... a used car in many years. I saw this BWW convertible on the website and thought it looked and sounded too good to be true. It turned out to be everything I had wanted and more! The car runs great and I am having the time of my life with it. Everything said about this car in the ad and during the buying process was true and more. You will not find a better place to buy a car. Highly recommend!

June 25, 2017

Was shopping for a used vehicle for my son and ran across a Honda Accord that L.A. Sales had listed. I dealt with Greg through email, phone calls, and... finally in person. Very fair, straight forward, and great/prompt communicator. Loved the experience which is rare for me to say with a car dealership and I would absolutely highly recommend Greg and the dealership to others who were interested in pursuing a vehicle. Very pleased!

June 24, 2017

While looking online for a used car for my son, I came across L.A. sales. I found a VW Passat wagon, a car I had previously owned. Greg was very accommodating.... I took two test drives and found two minor repairs. Greg fixed the repairs and guaranteed I would be happy with my purchase. He gave me his personal cell phone number in the event I had any problems. A month later, I had a radiator hose leak.I called Greg and it was fixed at no charge. I've had the car for over three months and I've put over 3000 miles on it and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Greg and his professional staff. Many thanks to you all!