April 10, 2020

10/10. I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from this dealer and I could not have asked for a better experience. My purchase was quick, easy, and simple, plus... the car had been thoroughly gone through and checked. I would recommend the Atlanta Motor Company, Inc to anyone.

February 9, 2020

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Atlanta motor company. They have all been excellent vehicles and were great values. I would highly recommend Atlanta Motor... Company and will personally continue to buy from them in the future.

• March 13, 2017

I was searching for a somewhat unique car and ended finding the perfect one on Cars.com advertised by Atlanta Motor Company. The only problem was we were... separated by 650 miles as I live in Naples Florida. I made a call and the owner Scott Brody answered on the first ring. He was very professional and understood my dilemma of not being able to view the car in person. Long story short I made the purchase by phone, mail and interent. Scott even assisted me in arranging the transportation of the vehicle. I couldn't be more pleased. The car was delivered to me and was exactly as he had described it. The entire experience was made easy and worry free by Scott's constant communication and ttention to detail. I will definitely do business with Scott again.

January 30, 2020

If you are looking for a rare and special experience...look no further. Very pleased with my recent purchase of a 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300...the car was... exactly as represented. Very pleased with the car. Scott made time on a Saturday to meet with us and do business. Well worth the time spent to commute from south GA. Highly recommended, would definitely do business again. Thank you Scott!

January 26, 2020

Bought an 07 Mustang Gt from these guys and must say, they made the process as smooth and easy as possible. The car is in beautiful shape and rides like... a dream. Their customer service is awesome! I THOUGHT I was having an issue with the car a couple days after purchasing. They had no problem with me bringing the car back and going through it to address my concerns and make sure everything was up to par. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new ride. Awesome cars, awesome guys, and an overall awesome experience!

January 11, 2020

Scott Brody is the most professional and genuinely sincere dealer I've ever had the pleasure to work with. We had been in the market for the right Suburban... for months, and where other dealers pressured us to accept a car that didn't quite fit our needs; Scott treated us like a friend of the family. He was upfront and truly concerned with our well-being and made sure we knew everything we needed to know about the truck. His follow-up, attention to detail, automotive knowledge and commitment to his customers is unlike anything I've seen in the automotive business. Go and see him for your next vehicle and you too will be just as amazed as we were!

September 18, 2019

I owned a late model car that I no longer needed and I contacted Scott Brody, owner of Atlanta Motor Car Company. He was interested in buying the car... for resale. He drove the car and had it checked for any mechanical problem. He made a fair offer and we struck a deal and we closed the sale. Scott is one of the most professional auto dealers I have ever met and treated me with respect in every way. I will return to deal with Scott on any of my automotive needs. I highly recommend he and his company.

October 3, 2018

Buying a used car from Atlanta Motor Company, Inc. was an excellent experience. The car is everything I thought it would be, and Scott Brody’s straightforward... approach, thoroughness in the buying process, and follow up after the sale was exceptional. I don’t write a lot of reviews, but these guys really are a cut above. Thanks for making my car buying experience such a positive one!

August 28, 2018

It was time for me to buy a car and I usually loathe the process, hard sells, deceptive charges, etc. but then I found Atlanta Motor Company. Dealing with... Scott Brody was a pure joy and he made the buying process easy, no hard sells, no pressure, and the price was well below what other dealers wanted that I felt it unnecessary to even bargain on the price. He sells only the finest examples of cars and services and details the cars before they are ready, my car had the oil changed, cabin filter replaced, and detailed. He stayed late to finish the deal and I couldn't be more happier with the overall experience.

June 2, 2018

Scott was great to work with! Probably the best car buying process we have experienced. Nice and super clean vehicles. Love my new Ford Explorer!