Atlanta Motor Company, Inc.

50 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 13, 2017

I was searching for a somewhat unique car and ended finding the perfect one on Cars.com advertised by Atlanta Motor Company. The only problem was we were... separated by 650 miles as I live in Naples Florida. I made a call and the owner Scott Brody answered on the first ring. He was very professional and understood my dilemma of not being able to view the car in person. Long story short I made the purchase by phone, mail and interent. Scott even assisted me in arranging the transportation of the vehicle. I couldn't be more pleased. The car was delivered to me and was exactly as he had described it. The entire experience was made easy and worry free by Scott's constant communication and ttention to detail. I will definitely do business with Scott again.

October 3, 2018

Buying a used car from Atlanta Motor Company, Inc. was an excellent experience. The car is everything I thought it would be, and Scott Brody’s straightforward... approach, thoroughness in the buying process, and follow up after the sale was exceptional. I don’t write a lot of reviews, but these guys really are a cut above. Thanks for making my car buying experience such a positive one!

August 28, 2018

It was time for me to buy a car and I usually loathe the process, hard sells, deceptive charges, etc. but then I found Atlanta Motor Company. Dealing with... Scott Brody was a pure joy and he made the buying process easy, no hard sells, no pressure, and the price was well below what other dealers wanted that I felt it unnecessary to even bargain on the price. He sells only the finest examples of cars and services and details the cars before they are ready, my car had the oil changed, cabin filter replaced, and detailed. He stayed late to finish the deal and I couldn't be more happier with the overall experience.

June 2, 2018

Scott was great to work with! Probably the best car buying process we have experienced. Nice and super clean vehicles. Love my new Ford Explorer!

November 3, 2017

Working with Scott the owner was a great experience. Made himself available anytime to meet or test drive and just talk shop. I was going to buy new... but working with Scott and paying a fraction of the new car cost was key. Made my life easy and it was greatly appreciated.

September 14, 2017

From the moment I spoke to Scott Brody on the phone, I knew I was in good hands. He never once tried to pressure me into buying a vehicle and answered... all of my "many" questions. I test drove and then purchased about 5 days later, all of the paperwork was in order, so much easier than I ever thought buying a car would be. I would recommend Scott to anyone looking to buy a pre-owned vehicle at any price point. If he doesn't have it he will keep looking. Thank you Scott - I love my MB GLK!!!

June 1, 2017

As a single woman, I dreaded the whole car buying process. Scott has restored my faith. He was very knowledgeable and went out of his way to accommodate... and get me the car that I wanted. This was the smoothest transaction I have ever had. No hassles, and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Atlanta Motor Company and Scott Brody! Paige Graham Atlanta Braves

May 19, 2017

Atlanta Motor Company is the only place to shop for a used car! I was in the market for a new car and he had by far the cleanest E63 AMG I could find within... driving distance and is price was fair. Scott Brody was very professional and made the buying/trade in process a breeze. I didn't feel pressured into buying and he was very easy to work with. I would totally recommend them to anyone in the market for a quality used car! Thanks Atlanta Motor Company!

May 5, 2017

This was by far the best buying experience that we have ever had. We Love our 2013 Infiniti QX56. I would recommend anyone looking for a quality car to... shop here,you wont be disappointed. Mark and Tammy Baker

February 17, 2017

This was my first occasion in purchasing a vehicle without using a dealer. I found the experience in using Atlanta Motor Company the best I have ever... had when purchasing a vehicle. The price was fair, there was no other hidden cost such as "Dealer Prep" that I have experienced in the past. Scott was very sincere in making us feel completely at ease. He establishes trust quickly! I would highly recommend Atlanta Motor Company over any dealership. You would not be disappointed.