Julian's Auto Showcase

Saturday 9:00am–1:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–6:00pm
(866) 939-8074 (866) 939-8074

(1,196 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The Best

Rico and Tony were great!! This is my second car I bought from Julian’s and I will definitely be back for my next car!! I won’t buy from anyone else!

Great to do business with

Professional and knowledgeable, they get it done! The car is clean and the financing, although a complicated case, was handled perfectly. A great place to do business.

Great Experience!!!

Tony G Was Great!!! The staff were friendly and professional and not pushy at all!! I would definitely recommend them!!! I’d buy from them again!! Thanks Guys!!!

Great place for a great vehicle!

Syann was very personable; a great help in assisting my daughter with the purchase of her first car. The prices are very reasonable and and the service was great. I will definitely come back again in the future!

Fantastic car buying experience!

Awesome cars. Fantastic People! These guys not only deliver a great vehicle, but probably the best customer service in the area. I will absolutely be buying again here. If you do as well, make sure to ask for Eric, Pat or Sydney. These guys paid close attention to what I was looking for and made sure to deliver on it. These guys love people! Thanks Julian’s Auto Showcase and a special thank you to Eric!👍🏼

suv Chevy suburban

I was looking for a suv for the family and I when to see a cadllac escalate but that dealer I went to was giving to many stores so I left came back home and I was driving on us 19 when we saw Julian's black subarban and we stop it was a nice welcome we text the car and we made the decision to get it thank you for your service

Great Dealership

Just purchased my 3rd vehicle from Julian's. The service is always top notch and they have a nice variety of vehicles to choose from. You won't be disappointed.

1.0

Don’t trust Julian’s

Typical by here die here dealership. Same games you’ll get it every dealership with the pricing. They lie and say they can’t move on the price and then they come off 2 thousand dollars. Didn’t disclose the cruise didn’t work. Didn’t disclose that the evaporator coil in the AC was bad. Going to cost between two and three thousand to fix the air conditioning. I’m sure they recharged it prior to me buying because it ran cold for the first week. All four tires were bad on the car because they were cupped. Good luck if you purchase a car from them. Don’t count on them to help you with anything afterward. The salesman, finance guy and the manager are all slippery used car acting people you wouldn’t want to trust. Again good luck.

1.0

No business for Julien's Auto

I was in need of a better vehicle than the one I had driven for 296000 miles and visited several used dealers in the area. I bought a used vehicle from Julien's auto on 7/19/21 and after driving it for a week or so, it stalled out a bunch of times. I took it to my mechanic and he stated it needed a major tune up among other things. Now, it needs a transfer case and brake pads and I have not even paid my first payment. The people at Julien's told me that I signed the papers and drove it off the lot so they have no responsibility at all. I'm stuck with paying out more money not even driving it for 30 days. They said to take it their mechanic for repairs at a couple of dollars less than my own mechanic when it was stalling out. They saw me coming and took advantage of a hard working person who is not a car guy. I know there was no warranty but this was unprofessional to say the least. I do not recommend doing any business with them at all.

Go here first.

Just bought my second car from Julian's. Excellent service. Bruce our salesperson was fantastic, friendly and zero pressure. Finance manager was top notch as well, (Our credit is not good.) We got the car we wanted with no hassle. These folks take all the stress out of purchasing a car and do their best too make sure you get what you want.