Julian's Auto Showcase

Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm Closed
(866) 939-8074 (866) 939-8074

(1,226 reviews)

2.0

Did not answer the question in my email.

Did not answer the question in my email. What is the point of a comment section to the dealer, if the dealer doesn’t address the comments?

Very easy dealing with them.

Very easy dealing with them. No pressure from sales staff. Will definitely shop there again when needing a vehicle. Ask for David or Steve. It was a pleasure doing business with these two.

1.0

just visited this place tonight.

just visited this place tonight. found on line a corvette that interested me for 28,999. i get the look at the car, said lets go in and talk turkey. they came back with this form and the price of the car was $29,999. said because i didnt have a trade in....go figure most places discount for no trade. on sunday i completed a credit app for that card. a warren calls me and i asked can you do anything for me, his response was yes thats why im calling you. of course when i got there it was not true. so the owner came in Mr Julian, said hey brother help me out. i said i cant sell and buy the same car. i ask whats your best price....he slammed his form down and said thats my best price, i said short conversation good bye. then he walked away mumbling something about me. SO PEOPLE RUN FAST AND FAR FROM THIS HOT HEADED LYING DEALERSHIP!!!!!

We purchased a 2019 dodge caravan from Julian's Auto

We purchased a 2019 dodge caravan from Julian's Auto Showcase. Our sales guy Warren was very helpful and understood ours needs with the vehicle. They worked well with staying close our budget. And took care of every concern we had before we left the building. Overall a very happy experience. And would recommend them.

Bought my son his first car for his birthday from here

Bought my son his first car for his birthday from here Dave and Warren helped us from start to finish.

Fantastic experience with Julian autos.

Fantastic experience with Julian autos. Our main contact Steve is incredibly pleasant to deal with. In addition to being very knowledgeable and helpful he truly went the extra mile to provide excellent service. I had my Camaro on consignment with them and they answered all my questions timely and clearly. I would highly recommend them.

everyone there really did their best to help me and get

everyone there really did their best to help me and get me financed, would recommend to friends and family

Had not planned on buying a car today.

Had not planned on buying a car today. Stopped by to check out a cascada. Great car, reasonable price! And Rich and Tony were great!!! Thanks guys!

They Treated us Like Normal.

They Treated us Like Normal. No Hard Sell. We're very Nice and Knowledgeable. We would definitely buy from them again. Super Nice And Friendly Professional People 😄

Great service and helpful service made it a pleasure

Great service and helpful service made it a pleasure working with them through the buying process