Julian's Auto Showcase

(866) 939-8074 (866) 939-8074

(1,186 reviews)

4.0

Chrysler 300

Very nice vehicles, very courteous staff, prompt and efficient, very pleasant experience purchasing my Chrysler 300, if you are looking for nice vehicles at reasonable prices this is your place too look,

AMAZING SERVICE

Syann is a literal miracle worker. She will make it happen for you and take the best care of you. I would recommend these amazing people to anybody. They are incredibly knowledgeable and will do any and everything to help you out.

Toni Pratt

We went there to check out a miss-priced ad on Facebook and decided to check out another vehicle an 07 kia Sorento and bought it upon driving home the vehicle stalled out and the staff helped us out by having the Sorento checked out and let us use the van we traded in until our Sorento was working correctly. Excellent staff and support would recommend to anyone and everyone.

General manager Troy went out of his way to help us. Thank you Troy you are an amazing human being, my wife and I are very grateful. Again thank you and God bless. Mike and Mateja Colon Rodriguez

Good place to get a car

Very nice staff Mike and Sidney were friendly and helpful with the sale they addressed any questions I had and were patient and understanding I recommend them

Excellent service Mr Ferguson THE BEST HANDS DOWN

Mr Ferguson is the best service and sales manager of any dealership I have ever been to. I would recommend Mr Ferguson to anyone who wants to buy or sell a car or truck in ALL OF FLORIDA. Mr Ferguson will work with you and have results for you in a quick and timely fashion. I would recommend Mr Ferguson all of you who are looking for a vehicle you will not be disappointed at ALL!

Keep on Jeepin on!

Worked with Manny. The guy was on point! Knowledgeable, friendly, not pushy. All around great experience! Highly recommend working with. In and out in a day!

1.5

Nissan Titan Oil Leaks

On 2/9/2021, my wife and I purchased a 2017 Nissan Titan, buying experience was great and even wrote a great review. Now I'm not happy at this moment. I just got an oil change at Maus Nissan and found out the truck has oil leaks. 1.) the oil pan gasket leaks, that's over $600 and 2.) the timing belt cover gasket leaks which is $2,965!Didn't expect to have to shell out close to $4,000 on a truck we only had for a month. I don't expect anything from Julian's, since it was an AS IS purchase, but I thought a thorough inspection was done...but this is a major lesson learned!! IF I ever recommend someone to Julian's I will warn them to get a vehicle inspection done before making any purchase or just walk away.

Happy customer

I would recommend this car lot to everyone they were great to get me in the car I wanted and worked with me very nice

4.5

Excellent car dealer to do business with..........

Great people to do business with, great salesman (Luis). I highly recommend this dealer for whatever car you’re looking for, they will make it happen. EXCELLENT!!!