• 2011 chrysler 200 hard top convertible

I have purchased more than 50 vehicles in my life and the experiece at Julian Auto sales ranks at the top of the list for a great buying experience. Brien , Antoine and Scott were both friendly and professional. I would recommend them highly. Sincerely, Darrell A. Libka

• Jeep robacon

Staff was very attentive to my needs Brian was an outstanding sales rep, facility was clean and very respectful, all vehicles on the lot very clean and presentable. my experience overall was 5 stars. would recommend this to everyone wouldn't go anywhere else

• Great service

The owner and the dealer treated me great helped me out of a sticky situation was so happy to leave with a car

• Good experience with Nasser at Julian motors.

Very family orientated and extremely helpful. Thanks to Nasser i got the car of my dreams. Would recommend everyone to purchase a car at Julians!

• jeep wramgler

Drove 2 hours and 45 minutes to experience this great service here at Julians. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. i am very pleased with my Jeep. i will recommend to friends.

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT

I TOTALLY TRUST THE SERVICE DEPT. I WOULD USE NO OTHER!!!

I TOTALLY TRUST THE SERVICE DEPT. I WOULD USE NO OTHER!!!

• my bmw

i had a great experiance with my purchase from Brien @ julians

i had a great experiance with my purchase from Brien @ julians

• THE BEST SERVICE SHOP IN TOWN

BETWEEN CHRIS AND JAVIER THESE GUYS DID ANY AMAZING JOB IN COMMUNICATING AND REPAIRS ON MY VAN!

• 2011 Hyundai

I purchased a used car from Bill today and he was very attentive and caring to my needs. They made sure that everything was done smoothly and helped me feel confident about my purchase. Would recommend Bill and Juilians Auto Showcase to everyone!!

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT

ANYONE STRESSED OUT ABOUT AUTO REPAIRS SHOULD CHECK OUT JULIAN'S AUTO REPAIR. FOREIGN CAR REPAIRS CAN BE SO EXPENSIVE, BUT AT JULIAN'S IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT VEHICLE YOU HAVE. SERVICE IS $60.00/HR. THE STAFF IS THE EASIEST TO WORK WITH. I HAVE A CONSTANTLY CHANGING WORK SCHEDULE THAT THEY WERE MORE THAN GRACIOUS TO WORK AROUND. NO SURPRISES WHEN IT CAME TO THE BILL. THEY HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL STAFF. I WORKED WITH JAVIER AND CHRIS. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THESE GUYS!