Julian's Auto Showcase

1113 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 28, 2017

My experience was the best I have every had buying a car. I will go back for my next car when the time comes.

September 7, 2018

Gotta tell you I was a little leery leaving my Mercedes SL500 in their hands to sell. However, after meeting Steve Ferguson in person, after speaking with... him on the phone, I was at complete ease to leave the car there to sell. They went out o their way to fix a few minor issues the car had and were extremely fair with pricing those repairs. The car was sold for the price agreed and would have no problem referring business to them. It's sure is nice to find a business, especially a car business, that does what they say and follow through. Great operation!!

August 1, 2018

Very good experience and happy with our SUV (2008 Lincoln Navigator L). Michael (Mikey) made the process simple and easy with surprising professionalism... for such a young man. Would recommend Julian's for Pre-Owned Car Sales.

July 28, 2018

Michael S was very helpful, was able to work out a fair deal, very knowledgeable about the vehicles and assured that everything would be fine during the... purchasing process, overall a great purchasing experience.

June 18, 2018

I can't thank Steve Ferguson and all the people at Julian's Auto Showcase who sold my Jeep on consignment. Steve with his professionalism along... with his knowledge and guidance made the experience feel effortless. It was worth the 2 1/2 hour ride to have them sell my Jeep in record time. Again, a shout out to everyone that helped. Lola

May 5, 2018

Was greeted after entering not out in the lot,which I liked gave me a chance to do a quick walk around the truck I was looking at, the sales associate... that I was texting with met me within 30 seconds he grabbed the key and we went and looked at the truck, we spoke about the truck and he was very personable we talked about my dogs (I needed extended cab for them) we talked about his dog then he told me some things I didn't know about the finance process, very helpful.

April 28, 2018

Brien was great to work with. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I hope you all give him what he deserves from the sale. The only downside to my entire experience... would be the contracts should state exactly what the transaction is. If you need an example, the "less trade value" should state the actual funds.

April 25, 2018

My wife Chelsey and I would highly recommend Julian’s Auto Showcase when shopping for used vehicles. The have a HUGE assortment of vehicles to choose from... and will find a budget that works for you. We personally dealt with Brien and Pat. Both of them went above and beyond to help us find a vehicle that could accommodate our travel needs and also our budget! They found a Jeep that could tow and had low mileage. While we waited for final approvals on financing, they went ahead and allowed us to continue to keep the vehicle up to the point where we signed the sale agreement. We honestly did not expect such an excellent level of service and flexibility that both Brien and Pat provided. They listened to our needs, desires, and budget. It was a very smooth and stress-free process. Thank you again for such an amazing experience and we look forward to doing further business with Julian’s Auto Showcase in the future!

April 21, 2018

Dave is the man with the plan! Great place to start off with a beautiful first car!!! I highly recommend this dealership to everyone! They made it work... great for me!

April 9, 2018

jillians auto showcase is the best car place to go, brian our salesmen was wonderful, me and my husband was very comfortable and taking care of being... there, the staff treated us like at home, no pushing or hassles at all, better then going to a big dealership, if i had to do over it would be by far jillians, even the finance guy was wonderful, i couldnt ask for anything better. great job