• 2010 cadillac escalade

My experience was the best I have every had buying a car. I will go back for my next car when the time comes.

• Great Experience

We traveled from Wesley Chapel to New Port Richey because of the amazing reviews. This is by far the best experience I have had with purchasing a vehicle. I worked with Brien and Antonio during my process. I shared with Brien the difficulties I was experiencing with financing a car. He assured me that he would be able to help meet my needs. I went down to the dealership on a Sunday morning and by lunchtime I had purchased my vehicle. Antonio from finances was able to speak to the bank on my behalf which allowed to me to make a low down payment plus he was able to lower the overall price on the vehicle. The process was quick and easy!

• Way Less Stress

Buying a car is just a lot if anxiety for me. I felt at ease as Antione and Pat assured me everything will be fantastic. They were right. I got my Kia Forte and it feels so good. I truly recommend this dealership to all. They are fun and make you feel like everyone knows you. Comfy....

• Letting Juliana Auto Showcase Do All The Work

I explained exactly what I wanted and how much I could pay and they found me the cutest little Kia Forte Coupe. Had a monthly payment cap and they worked again. We were treated with care which is what we needed. Seniors with a fixed income should let Antoine and Pat do all the work. Car buying is never easy but this group proved me a liar. Great car dealership.

• Ms Darline Edmonds

I was happy I found the car of my dreams!!! There were a couple of issues,but I will take care of my new car.

• Ms Darline Edmonds

• Great Experience and Service

Julian is a first rate Auto Dealer. They are your first stop to the Dream Car I bought from them. I felt totally at ease with my purchase from them. Their is a sense of trust and respect thru the entire process. I love my Car and the Purchase experience.

• Bill Parks at jullians auto showcase is great!

Bill Parks was our salesman and to put it in just a few words he was absolutely amazing nicest guy you EVER met and made the process of buying our vehicle great. All the staff was really nice and I deff recommend them to anyone!

• 12 chevey traversa

most reasonable and willing to help. with prompt and ready to help. will always suggest to anyone in search of great help at a great price

• f 350

Brien was professional and thorough in his efforts. He provided support and communication throughout the transaction, even on his day off. He truly cares about the overall well-being of his customers. Pat went the extra mile with his effort in the finance department and provided knowledge, security, and stability. All of the staff operated with integrity and fidelity. They were honest and treated me with dignity and respect. I truly appreciate their efforts and I am indebted to them for the care and concern they provided during a significant purchase. Thank you to all of you for your support and help.