Southern Select Auto Sales

• Great customer service, we will return!!

It is hard to find a loyal non pushy used car salesman, which is why I rely on Southern Select. They let you take your time with every vehicle that interests you before you make a decision, which Is important. I was able to purchase an affordable suv in quick non rushed environment and that equals quality to me!

• Awesomeee

This place was recommended by my parents because they always get a really good deal on Thier new cars. I thought that I would be treated differently since I was buying used but my salesman Nick was very respectful and knowledgable for his young age. He walked me through the buying process like a real professional. I would recommend anyone that is buying a car to call Nick zegarac.

• ??????

Great service and honedt sales men. Will be doing buisness again. My sales rep was nick zegaric. Absolute best pleasure to work with. Honest and up front with everything.

• GREAT GUYS TO DO BUSSINESS WITH.NICE AND NOT PUSHY

The guys at southern select were easy to deal with and not pushy in any way. I drove an hour to go look at a truck, and bought the truck, they have unbeatable prices, they don't try an hide anything. It's been a month now since I bought the truck, and it has been nothing but great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a truck or jeep.

• VERY CLEAN, NEW BUILDING. SUPER NICE!!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!! YOU GUYS HAD EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. SHOPPED AROUND ON THE INTERNET AND YOUR NAME CAME UP FOR JUST ABOUT ALL THE SEARCHES I MADE!!

• GREAT PEOPLE

PERFECT PLACE TO BUY A TRUCK!!! BEST PEOPLE TO WORK WITH, VERY HONEST TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE.

• Best selection on used trucks around

I have searched for about a year and looked at around 150 trucks and could not find a nicer, better priced 4x4 truck