MAC Cars

27 reviews

October 18, 2016

Very professional dealer with well trainned stuff with strictly follow up in really very good manners , i bought my BMW 328 from them and for sure my next... car will be from mac cars

August 26, 2016

Did not purchase due to purchasing something in a lower price range. Very proactive dealer.

April 13, 2016

It's 2016 and I just bought my 2012 Mercedes Benz GL. I have been to some high end certified Mercedes dealer to get the used Mercedez but I return them... because the engine is noiser. Finally I went to MAC Cars to see the GL which they advertised it online for less and also much lesser mileage. I'd say lets give it a try because other places we're so expensive. I was surprised because I was treated with friendly service and honest staff. On top of that the Mercedes is like brand new and the engine is so quieter and responsive compare to the other dealer. They are willing to make things right for us. Me and my wife were extremely pleased. Also they give us a nice financing rate which we end up paying less. The saying is right. don't judge the book by its cover. I will go again to buy my next car with them.

December 4, 2015

We were searching for an Audi Q5 and found it here. They were able to work with us. Abdul and the rest of the staff mad the process easy. The outside of... the dealer may look creepy but they are a well run place. Many years of experience and the owner is alway around to greet customers and answer questions. The inventory is top of the line with car fax reports for all. We will be back!!!!!!! Thanks for everything guys, keep up the good work.

November 4, 2015

I have purchased three cars from Mac Cars and I must say the entire experience is wonderful. Paul, Omi and Sid are absolutely the best! Great, honest and... caring people. As a woman, who is astute to auto purchase research and finance - I must say, they never tried to get over on me because of gender.

August 5, 2015

I bought a 2009 White HONDA CRV 3 weeks ago. The price is fair and the car runs nicely. The staff are professional. Abdel is very friendly and answered... all the questions I had, and also helped me with the car body touch up. I recommend this place.

May 27, 2015

The owner Sid was very nice and helpful. I recommend this place!

February 17, 2015

This is my first time dealing with this car dealership and I am very satisfied. I was looking for a low mileage BMW 5 series and I found it here for a... reasonable price. The staff is very friendly too and made my purchase smooth and easy. I highly recommend this place for the price and the customer service experience.

October 7, 2014

This is my third Mercedes Benz purchase all three from this used car dealership. 99 E 320 , 2006 ML350 and a 2009 mercedes E350 4 matic. Handle with great... care and the salesmen was excellent. I am happy.

June 22, 2014

Good Quality Cars, But be careful. The photo of the cars are excellent, I purchased a Honda, Gary took me for test drive, beautiful ride. When picked up... car passenger side rims were all scratched up and tried telling me, like I'm stupid they were like that. and ping on car. Replacing rims but . Rami good manager