Exclusive Motor Sports

23 reviews

April 30, 2014

I had a wonderful experience! Great service and atmosphere. Owner is kinda cute.

Hello Camille, thanks for your review and the compliment! :)

June 17, 2013

I will be back because this place gives such great customer service.

Excellent, Wanda! Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!

June 16, 2013

I cannot say enough about Exclusive Motor Sports. I bought a used car from them that was fully inspected, in mint condition, and at a very generous discount.... The owner's son himself explained every last detail about the car to me and their team ensured that all of my questions were 100% answered. They also got me an amazing rate of financing--something even the banks could not match. In a sometimes sketchy industry, I felt like Exclusive exhibited TOTAL integrity. I will not only be a lifetime customer myself, but will refer all of my friends and family to Exclusive. I felt like the team at Exclusive was on my side the whole time and I am beyond thrilled with my experience there.

Thank you for the detailed review, Catherine! We do our best to make customers feel comfortable, welcome and informed during the buying process. Come ...on back for any service you may need!

June 3, 2013

I just bought my 2010 Mercedes from Exclusive motor sports. I cannot believe how great these people are. From Anthony in the service dept to Saaed in sales... dept and Craig in the auto body shop. You cannot believe this is a used car dealer. They operate and treated me better than the local mercedes dealer, WHICH BY THE WAY NEVER GO THERE THEY TREATED ME LIKE A SECOND HAND CITIZEN. At exclusive they are professional, courteous and knowledgable. Highly recommend the guys at exclusive.

Thank you, Mike! Our customers are very important to us and it's wonderful to hear that you feel as valued as you are!

May 18, 2013

We recently purchased a 2007 Toyota Avalon with low mileage from this exceptional dealer. Never have I been MORE pleased with a car purchase than I have... with this one. Exclusive Motor Sports has a no-pressure sales approach, and as consumers we appreciate that very much. After our purchase, my used Avalon was delivered to me in like-brand NEW condition, shining and impeccably detailed inside and out. Saaed and his staff went above and beyond to make sure that we left as content and satisfied customers. We would highly recommend that you give this dealer a visit when in the market for your next quality, used vehicle.

Thank you! We do top-to-bottom, before-and-after the sale service! Visit us again if you need anything!

February 8, 2013

Bought a 2007 BMW 328xi w/ 40k. Car is perfect. The Manager, Saaed, was great, accommodating us in every way. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for the review and recommendation, Jon!

February 1, 2013

My self and my two sons have purchased cars from this dealer and i must say they know how to do business very well they make you feel as you where family.

Thank you for your review, David! We're pleased to have you as part of the Exclusive family.

February 29, 2012

i drove that beast home. i was shaking all the way. i figured out the shifter. i am back in 87 and love it. thanks

Excellent! We're thrilled that we were able to bring you back to the 80s!

October 30, 2011

Just Bought my Mustang GT from this family owned business and all I can say is that it was a great experience.. Saaed and Mike were gentleman through the... whole process.. Really nice guys and quality Vehicals.. DEF. would buy again.. Great cars and trucks, also Motorcycles, Thankx.

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation!

June 2, 2011

What your looking for, for the right Price with excellant service and professionalism.

Thank you, Patty!