Key Automotive

(215) 399-7300 (215) 399-7300

3.9

1.0

THE WORST!! MY CREDIT IS MESSED UP BECAUSE OF THEM

I make my payments on time to them, they have to send it to Mid-Atlantic Finance, have not sent it in 38 days now my credit is messed up because of their wrong doing and I can't do anything about it!!!!!!! I AM FURIOUS!!! I WOULD GIVE NO STARS BUT I AM FORCED TO GIVE THEM!!!!

Dealer response

Customer's loan was financed with a third party lender, "Mid- Atlantic Finance". The customer was uncomfortable with that company and refused to communicate with them. As a courtesy we accepted her car note in our office and sent her payments to Mid- Atlantic Finance, but we only send payments once a month. Again we did this out of courtesy and did not charge her any fees for this service. Mid- Atlantic Finance would always receive her payments on time if there was not a third party involved.Thanks!!

very satisfied customer

I purchased a car from Key Automotive I was treated so good. I came back a year later with an issue with my car and they still took care of my problem

Dealer response

THANK YOU WE ALWAYS TRY TO DO OUR BEST TO HELP ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS OUT,WHEN OUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY THEN SO ARE WE. THANK YOU!!!!!!