Owings Mills Motor Cars

(410) 356-0030 (410) 356-0030

4.1

2.0

Not inspected

Put a down payment on a car but had another car lined up to look at, and they assumed that just because i put a down payment on it (cause thats what i was told to do to bump uo the inspection on it) i was getting the car. Plus, the car I contacted them about hadn't even been inspected yet they should have have put a car on the site till it had been inspected. I did not get to drive it for long because of the inspection.

Dealer response

I'm sorry you were unhappy. I'm a little confused though. Your girlfriend put a down payment on a car she liked, so we would hold it for her. We knew she wanted to look at a car somewhere else. We had no problem with that because we want our customers to be sure and happy with their purchases. We gave your deposit check back as promised with no hassle. We have cars on our lot going through the inspection process because we move cars quickly in and out. We hope your happy with new purchase.

I contacted about buying a Land Rover

I did not get a car here but did call to inquire about one. They called right back and followed up with an email right away. It is too bad it wasnt the right car for me. I would do business with them!

Kasey was really nice. Good, Clean Dealer

Kasey really was great to work with. He answered all of my questions and gave all of the information I needed to make a good decision.

4.5

Review

I contacted the dealer ship about a 2000 911. They gave me a great price with no hassles. Nice guys.