4.5
Average based on 41 reviews.
  • Great Service and Quality vehicles

Great customer service, they were helpful from the second i walked on their lot and have continued to be helpful even after i bought the car. It kind of feels like a relationship, not a one night stand. I haven't had any issues with my car since i bought it but i feel like if i did they would be more then willing to help. The salesman Scott let me test drive a number of cars and was very patient with my questions and needs. I also didn't feel like it was high pressure environment which i really appreciated, i don't like to be pressured into a purchase i don't feel comfortable with. On top of that all the cars on the lot were in good shape, which made me feel at ease as well. All I know is that i will definitely be going back there first when i am ready to buy another car!

Thx Josh! Thank you for the positive feedback. I didnt realize the value that online reviews have. Most poeple dont take the time to report good reviews when they are happy. So, we are trying to change that so people can find trust in www.dyeautos.com Come see for yourself that we have great prices and we take care of our customers. Most of our cars, SUVs and trucks have a 30day limited warranty that is part of the sale of the vehicle and you don't pay extra for it! www.dyeautos.com

• Good place to get a car.

Matt was a great guy to work with. He really worked hard to get us the deal that we wanted. His customer service and follow up was good.

• Best guy ever Tony Barraza!!

Very helpful and honest. Definitely made you feel like your getting a good ,honest deal!!!

• new mustang purchase

Just an overall easy experience. Great staff. Overall very friendly.

Just an overall easy experience. Great staff. Overall very friendly.

• new used pickup truck

Sales Peron was very honest and informative and no pressure

Sales Peron was very honest and informative and no pressure

• good deal

Stopped in to look at trucks and ended up buying a great Ford diesel at dyeautos. Tony was great.

• good deal

Stopped in to look at trucks an ended up buying a great ford diesel at dye autos.

• easy great experience

Tony was very knowledgeable and helpful! It was a great buying experience.

Tony was very knowledgeable and helpful! It was a great buying experience.

• A different type of dealership

This is a great dealership. Scott and John were great to work with. John worked really hard and even got me a lower interest rate than my bank.

• purchased a toyota tundra

been working with matt for a long time he is the reason I came back to this dealer.