Dye Enterprises

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(303) 872-7381 (303) 872-7381

Great service, great product as announces.

Great service, great product as announces. All carfax reports where presented and added warranty as I requested.

Great trucks at great prices!

Tony was our salesman and he was friendly and broke down everything for our sale. He worked with us to get the truck we have been wanting.

4.0

Truck Purcheas

Mr. Tony Barraza the sale person I dealt with was very pleasent and helpfull through process of the purcheas. He is one of the beat sales rep. to work with.

Great dealership and salesman Richard!!

Richard was amazing! He made me very comfortable with talking to him about buying a vehicle, like I have known him for a long time! He made it a great experience and an easy process, I hope I will get to purchase my next vehicle from Richard and dye autos!!

DYE AUTO IS THE BEST

Tony worked very hard to get us a great deal on our beautiful car. He was extremely courteous and very efficient. I have not had such a positive experience at a dealership, ever!! I will be buying my next vehicle from TONY!

Dye's Auto did right by me

I have watched Dye's inventory and reviews for years. I finally made a purchase, and I am quite satisfied! Richard was my sales rep. He was super chill and had all the answers to my questions. No pressure, no BS. He got me what I needed and in a very short turn around. Tony was involved in the transaction as well to ensure a good customer experience. I got a sweet ride, a great warranty and no complaints! Thank you!

I had a great experience with the purchase of my son's

I had a great experience with the purchase of my son's vehicle. The salesperson,Matt Maes, was not only very knowledgeable about the car we purchased Matt is very personable and easygoing. My son did his homework on the car he wanted, and Matt did the rest. No pressure whatsoever, answered all questions and concerns we had and would find out any questions and concerns he did not readily know. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a good used car. Thank you Matt Maes.

Great service

I have been in search of truck with a utility bed for a while now. Out of al the places i have been to look at trucks, Dye Auto had the nicest trucks to choose from. I had text them early in the morning about a couple trucks not thinking i would get a response back right away but Tony Barraza responded back right away way before they were even open. He was very helpful and found exactly what i was looking for. Great service and would definitely use them again.

Used chevy silverado truck purchase

Tony was great!!! I got the truck I was looking for and didn't spend all day at the dealership. Tony was helpful and answered all of my questions.

Super pleasant truck buying experience!

I had the most pleasant experience I’ve ever experienced buying a truck with Richard Maes. No hastle, no pressure, and a fair deal. I highly recommend!