Dye Enterprises

Friday 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(303) 872-7381 (303) 872-7381

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

A Great All Around Experience!

Contacted Tony for a vehicle I was interested in. Easily set up a appointment to come and test drive the vehicle. The price I was told on the phone was exactly the price at the lot. Tony Barraza was extremely helpful and efficient during the entire purchase process. I would definitely call him in the future for any other vehicle purchases.

Nice and friendly

Nice and friendly. I got the car that I wanted. Tony knew his quantity of me getting the car I wanted. Thank you very much.

Friendly and great quality.

Thank you Tony. You were a very big help on getting the car I wanted. You were very friendly and knew your cars. I am very happy with what I got.

Great experience

I found this dealership while debating whether or not to trade my vehicle for something different. I found a truck that I had liked and decided to come check it out. From the moment I stepped on the property Tony took great care of me, he's honest and very much on the buyers side.The truck I purchased was just as advertised and a fair price for todays market, also this dealership gave me a good trade in price for my vehicle. I will definitely come back in the future, you should too!

1.0

Good, Bad, Ugly

We may be the exception, but we received a lemon with cover ups. 3 days after purchase we had to get a new engine. Then we had had to replace the entire coolant system which was packed with paper towels to disguise leaks. Our mechanic showed us the evidence and it was a ridiculous amount of paper towels. We had to replace the transmission and turbo. We had a gooseneck installed which was difficult because the bed was all bent up, though it was covered with a liner to conceal it. There are other minor things, other than regular maintenance. On a positive note the dealer was super friendly and helpful. They did cover the cost of the engine that our warranty didn’t cover. However, we’ve spent as much on repair as we did purchasing this truck. I would advise to be extremely careful and have your mechanic look a vehicle over before purchase. Don’t trust theirs.

Best Car Buying experience Ever !!!

Buy far the best experience I have ever had when buying a vehicle. Rich was awesome, Honest and direct ,no haggling back and forth. Price of the truck I was interested in was fair, and the trade in value of my vehicle more than fair. If you are looking for a great car buying experience ask for Rich Maes.

Friendly and trustworthy staff you should consider

All the sales people were great to work with. Friendly and trustworthy. They found an issue with the car I was interested and got it repaired in a timely manner before purchasing. They ate the cost and it did not impact the cost of the car. The car was detailed and ready to go when we closed the deal. Very, very good experience.

Muy buen trato con el señor tony grasias por ayudarme a...

Muy buen trato con el señor tony grasias por ayudarme a aser una muy buena compra

Very happy with my purchase of a 2017 F-250

I was searching CL for a used work truck and a regular look is the Dye Autos trucks, They had a very good selection that caught my attention. I called and talked to Rich, stopped in to see him the following morning, and he was able to get me in the truck I selected in under an hour. The whole process in under an hour, these guys are great. The selection trucks/work trucks at Dye Autos is always good, and I recommend you visit with Rich. I live in the foothills west of Denver metro, and Dye is an easy location to visit. My name is Steve and I am very happy with my purchase of a used F-250 work truck, and the process at Dye will make a return customer out of me.

Love this dealership!

Tony B. rocked!! Great customer service. We just bought our second truck from the Dye Team. Fair trade in price. Thanks Tony! We'll be back!