Superior Mazda of Bentonville

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2019

Went in to look at a used highlander which had everything my family wanted and was priced the best in the 4 states! Even when we found some minor scratches... and paint chips they took care of them by next evening when we picked up the car.

June 24, 2019

The whole entire team over at Superior Mazda are amazing! They take time to work with you and get you what you want! I would highly recommend this dealership... to anyone!

• May 26, 2016

It was a good experience shopping at this Mazda. I was able to test drive a few cars on my own on different occasions before buying. Nathan Palacios was... my salesman and he was wonderful. While trading in my car, we ran into a hiccup that he took care of right away. Also, I was sent home with a similar car that I was purchasing since mine wasn't in stock and had to wait for it to be driven down, so that was nice of them. Overall, it was a good experience and I would highly recommend seeking out Nathan Palacios as your sales guy.

June 24, 2019

We were just shopping around and had a great experience with the sales staff. Not ready to purchase at this time but will definitely be back when we are.

June 24, 2019

Great friendly place full of excitement I was glad I walked into a dealership full of nice people and well mannered salesman who didnt lowball me

June 24, 2019

Their team made the process feel light hearted and I didn't feel pressured into purchasing the vehicle. Free snacks and drinks were also a plus!

June 24, 2019

Great team at Mazda the sales team was the best so helpful cant wait to pass to my family and friends. Great sales and great Service

May 22, 2019

The whole team over at Superior Mazda took care of me from start to finish. The salesman was great and the GSM took care of us. I would highly recommend... this dealership to anyone!

Thank you so much for your feedback!! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future!

November 2, 2018

My husband and I purchased a vehicle from this dealership around 7 months ago. When we were looking at it in the lot, we noticed that it was leaking oil.... We pointed this out to the salesman that was assisting us. We test drove the vehicle, checked everything else out, and really liked it. We agreed to purchase the vehicle contingent on the fact that they fix the oil leak. The salesman stated that he would have the mechanics at their in house shop fix the leak and we could come back and pick it up later that afternoon. We called later to ensure the vehicle was ready and repaired to which he responded that everything was in good working order. We got the vehicle home and noticed it was still leaking. By this time the dealership had closed and would not be opening until the following Monday. We called first thing Monday morning and stated that the vehicle was still leaking oil. This was less than 48 hours after purchasing the vehicle to which they stated they repaired the problem. They refused to look further into the leak. Unfortunately, we were unable to purchase a warranty because we were only able to finance the amount of the vehicle. Although the vehicle was sold as is with no extra warranty, I feel like the dealership should have taken more responsibility for correcting a problem they were supposed to fix before we purchased the vehicle. 7 months later we are still having issues and are now going to have to spend several hundreds of dollars to fix a problem that should have been corrected before we ever left the lot. I will definitely not be doing business with this dealership in the future and have notified my friends and family of their lack of integrity, responsibility, and poor business practices.

Thank you for the feedback. It is disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations or our own. I have not been able to find record of yo...ur contact with our dealership after delivery. I have attempted to reach you by phone and email over the last several days to get more information. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss your concerns. jtyson@superiornwa.com or 479-239-1362 Sincere Regards, Jeff Tyson General Manager Superior Mazda

December 25, 2016

Vehicle was sold but they responded quickly to answer my questions.