Superior Mazda of Bentonville

40 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 17, 2020

Huge thanks to Nicholas, Kenneth, Rusty, and Jeff Tyson for helping us out with our Mazda CX-9. We purchased it sight unseen, the dealer delivered it... to us, and we were unsatisfied with the condition of the paint on the hood. However, because of all the rain that week, it took me a few days to get the car clean and see the issue. After a couple of short phone calls, Rusty was happy to pick up the vehicle from us (over 2 hours away!) and give us a loaner while they repainted the hood. The dealer didn't have to work with us, but Superior chose to make it right and the hood looks GREAT. I thought I would have to deal with Mazda at the national level, but it turns out some car dealers still make honest deals. 2 thumbs up from us!

November 2, 2020

We bought a used car from this dealership. Tyler was very helpful with the online information and on site. We had to wait a long time for the financing,... but overall it was a good experience. Thank you!

Hi Cristina, We're sorry for the long wait and aim to make it a faster experience for everyone but we're happy your overall experience was good! Thank... you for your business!

• May 26, 2016

It was a good experience shopping at this Mazda. I was able to test drive a few cars on my own on different occasions before buying. Nathan Palacios was... my salesman and he was wonderful. While trading in my car, we ran into a hiccup that he took care of right away. Also, I was sent home with a similar car that I was purchasing since mine wasn't in stock and had to wait for it to be driven down, so that was nice of them. Overall, it was a good experience and I would highly recommend seeking out Nathan Palacios as your sales guy.

October 31, 2020

Purchased a used 2019 Corvette. Tyler Cameron was my salesperson and he went out of his way to accommodate me from picking me and my wife up at the airport... to presenting the car to me and going over the sales procedure. This is the first car I’ve ever purchased on line and everything went perfect. The corvette was even better than Tyler described. I would highly recommend Tyler Cameron for your car buying needs. He made me feel right at home and stayed in touch until I arrived at the dealership from my home in Mississippi. Excellent experience and excellent Dealership!

Thank you for the great review! We do our best to make the experience faster, simpler and more transparent! Let us know if we can help out, in the fut...ure! We appreciate your business!

September 16, 2020

IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS I WOULD THIS PLACE HAS NO INTEGRITY PERIOD. MY CAR WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS PLACE BY ONE OF THERE TECHNICIANS. IT WAS PICKED UP... FROM MY HOME THE GENTLEMEN HAD A VERY DRY PERSONALITY AS I GAVE HIM THE KEYS TO MY CAR BY THE TIME I GOT INSIDE MY HOME HE ZOOMED AWAY IN MY CAR. A DAY LATER I GET A VIDEO OF THEM GOING THROUGH A EVALUATION OF MY CAR AND OVERALL MY CAR WAS NOT BAD. HOWEVER, THERE WAS A PART WHERE MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS MENTIONED WHICH ALARMED ME BECAUSE THAT LIGHT WAS NOT ON PREVIOUSLY BEFORE THEY PICKED UP THE CAR. I RAISED A QUESTION TO AN ADVISER BY THE NAME OF JEREMY WHO GOT EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE AS IF HOW DARE I ASK HIM A QUESTION LIKE THAT ABOUT MY CAR. I ONLY WANTED A EXPLANATION BECAUSE MY CAR DIDN'T LEAVE HOME LIKE THAT. I EXPLAIN TO HIM I'M ONLY ASKING THE QUESTION AS ANYONE WOULD BECAUSE I WANTED MY CAR BE DELIVERED BACK THE SAME WAY AS IT LEFT MY HOME. HE STARTED TO OVERTALK ME AND NOT ALLOW ME TO GET A WORD IN. I WAS THEN ASKED ABOUT THE LOANER CAR THEY GAVE ME TO DRIVE AS IF I'M SUPPOSE TO BE OVER THE MOON. I WANTED MY CAR EITHER WAY. I FELT SO INSULTED WITH THE WAY HE WAS SPEAKING TO ME. HE EVEN STATED MY CAR RAN LIKE CRAP WHICH IS A HUGE INSULT. I EVENTUALLY ASKED TO SPEAK WITH HIS MANAGER BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY WE WERE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE. COME MONDAY MORNING I SPOKE WITH THE SERVICE MANAGER MICHAEL WHO AT FIRST SEEM LIKE HE WAS GOING TO RECTIFY THE ISSUE BUT GAVE ME A BACK HANDED APOLOGY SAYING I'M SORRY FOR HOW YOU WERE TREATED BY JEREMY BUT HE IS NOT USUALLY LIKE THAT. WHY EVEN APOLOGIZE IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR SOMEONE'S WRONGDOING OR POOR BEHAVIOR. MICHAEL THEN ASKED ME TO PAY FOR HALF A DIAGNOSTIC TEST AND A COMPRESSION TEST WHICH WAS NOT COOL. WHY WOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR THESE THINGS WHEN ALL I WANTED WAS MY CAR GIVEN BACK TO ME THE SAME WAY I GAVE IT TO THEM. JEREMY WAS TRYING TO SELL ME BRAKES EARLIER IN A CONVERSATION. I KNOW THEY ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF TRYING TO MAKE MONEY I GET IT BUT YOU CAN'T FORCE THAT ON ANYONE AND DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO LIE ON A CUSTOMER WHEN THEY TELL YOU THEIR CAR DIDN'T HAVE A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ISSUE WHEN IT LEFT HOME. THE STORY IS REALLY LONG YOU GUYS THEY DIDN'T EVEN BRING MY CAR BACK TO ME THEY WANTED TO COME PICK UP THE LOANER AND HAVE ME TOW MY OWN CAR BACK THEY OFFERED TO TOW IT BACK AT FIRST WITHOUT DIAGNOSING A ISSUE THAT OCCURRED IN THEIR POSSESSION WHO DOES THAT THE REASON THEY TOOK THE TOWING OFFER BACK WAS BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY SPENT $250 ON A DIAGNOSTIC IN WHICH ANYBODY WITH COMMON SENSE, NO THEY NEVER SPENT THAT MONEY AND THEY DIDN'T WAN TO PAY A OUTSIDE TOWING COMPANY TO TOW MY CAR BACK TO MY HOME WHAT HAPPEN TO COMMON COURTESY I GAVE THEM THE LOANER BACK WITH NO ISSUES THE SAME WAY I RECEIVED IT AND THEY GAVE ME MY CAR BACK WITH NOT ONLY A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON BUT A BATTERY LIGHT AND A POWER STEERING LIGHT IN WHICH I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE PLEASE BE CAREFUL GUYS THINK BEFORE YOU GO TO THIS LOCATION IF YOU LOOK INTO THE REVIEWS ON THIS LOCATION YOU WILL SEE ECHOES OF THE LIES THAT MAY BE POTENTIALLY TOLD BY CERTAIN EMPLOYEES AT THIS PLACE. I KNOW I'M A FAIR PERSON AND WON'T PUT ANYTHING ON A PERSON THAT SHOULD NOT BE BUT THEY COMPLETELY SCREWED ME OVER. YES, MY CAR IS A 2005 HOWEVER IT ONLY HAS 74,000 MILES ON IT. I'M NOT DUMB. I'M WRITING THIS REVIEW AS A WARNING FOR FUTURE CUSTOMERS TO BEWARE. RECORD EVERYTHING TAKE PICTURES DO IT ALL BECAUSE THEY WILL LIE. THEY MAY TRY TO WRITE A RESPONSE SAYING THEY TOOK CARE OF ME BUT IT'S ALL A LIE. THERE ARE SO MAY OTHER DEALERS YOU CAN VISIT BUT I WOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS SUPERIOR MAZDA ONE IF YOU'LL LIE YOU STEAL MY GRANDMA ALWAYS SAID THAT ABOUT PEOPLE AND THAT IS SO TRUE BECAUSE THEY LIED AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS ARE TRASH AT LEAST ADVISER JEREMY AND SERVICE MANAGER MICHAEL'S ARE FOR SURE. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND SOMEONE HERE FOR A PAIR OF HUBCAPS.

October 12, 2019

I found the “perfect” car online with the Cars.com app, and less than a week, did my diligence and loan app approval through Michael Hale of Superior.... It was the most satisfying car buying experience I’ve ever had - no nonsense, transparent and efficient. I live in Houston, TX and the car was in Bentonville, AR. Michael, Mason and Rusty were sensitive to my busy professional lifestyle and I was in and out, driving off the lot, inside of 45 minutes. Without a doubt, I would recommend Michael and the gang if you’re seriously in the market for a new car.

Thank you, John, for the great review! We appreciate your business!

June 29, 2019

Fantastic experience! Top notch sales staff, managers, finance and service. Polite, fair, friendly and efficient. I'd drive the 5 hours again in a heartbeat... to buy another vehicle from that group! What a great deal!

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and your business!

June 24, 2019

Went in to look at a used highlander which had everything my family wanted and was priced the best in the 4 states! Even when we found some minor scratches... and paint chips they took care of them by next evening when we picked up the car.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything in the fut...ure!

June 24, 2019

The whole entire team over at Superior Mazda are amazing! They take time to work with you and get you what you want! I would highly recommend this dealership... to anyone!

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Take care!

June 24, 2019

We were just shopping around and had a great experience with the sales staff. Not ready to purchase at this time but will definitely be back when we are.

Thank you Sunny for your kind review. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future!