Autos-Mobiles

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 28 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• April 15, 2017

Quick and easy....in/out in 20 minutes....wired the funds prior to pick up....

Mike, thank you for purchasing your Land Cruiser from Autos-Mobiles. Thank you for an enjoyable transaction.

March 22, 2018

Really enjoyed doing business with Autos Mobiles. No pressure, no hurry up and buy. Felt welcome and given courtesy throughout. Will recommend them t...o everyone.

April 4, 2017

Bob was not only very helpful with getting me the car I wanted, but he also helped make it affordable. These guys go above and beyond to ensure you ha...ve to do as little work as possible and you walk away happy. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sophie thank you for your automobile purchase. We are glad we could help, just doing our job. Thank you so much for your recommendation.

December 13, 2016

I recently purchased a BMW and was very impressed with the service level and courtesy of the staff, especially from Bob and Brenda. Being an out of st...ate purchaser, they made my transaction hassle free and provided a stress free environment. They were very good to work with and I would highly recommend them and the company to other prospective buyers. The vehicle was exactly as described from the pictures and information that I had being remote. I really appreciate the efforts Bob took to make this happen and will definitely return when and if we decide to purchase another vehicle. Keep up the great work!

Nathan, thank you. It means so much and encourages us to try even harder, when folks such as yourself find autos-Mobiles from so far away, put your tr...ust in us and buy a car. It was and will always be our pleasure to be able to offer you our automotive services, Sales, Maintenance, Financing, whatever your needs may be. We would not be here without your support. Thank you again.

December 8, 2016

I just purchased a 2013 Yukon XL SLE from here. It was a 6 hour round trip for this so I asked all the necessary questions before going. Everything Mr....Bob said about this vehicle was true. The buying process was very enjoyable, no hassling out pressure. Very pleased to have done business with them. Will definitely call them about my next purchase in the future.

Hi Jason, really thank you so much for driving 6 hours to Houston to buy your 2013 Yukon SUV from Autos-Mobiles. It was a pleasure to be of service ...to you and the family. We are glad to have you as a satisfied customer. The greatest compliment we can hope for is the recommendation of our existing customers. Thank you again for your continued support.

September 15, 2016

Service all the cars in our family there. Whether routine maintenance or bigger job they are always fair and thorough. Very trustworthy - will not try... to get you to agree to unnecessary repairs like some of the big chains do. Cannot say enough good things about them!

Dear Annette, It is always a pleasure to be of service to you and the family. We are glad to have you as a satisfied customer. The greatest complime...nt we can hope for is the recommendation of our existing customers. Thank you again for your continued support.

September 7, 2016

I had a very excellent car buying experience shopping here at AutoMobiles. The owners Mr.Bob and his wife Brenda are two of the nicest people I have e...ver met. Mr.Bob was very professional and helpful in guiding me through the car financing process talking to lenders to get me the best rates possible. His wife Brenda was very classy and with her cheery attitude helped me to ease my first time car buyer worries. I would recommend AutoMobiles to anyone searching to buy a automobile at a place that offers great professionalism and class

Hi NMJames, Thank you for your business and your wonderful review of Autos-Mobiles. We are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business. It is o...ur goal to treat all customers with respect and offer great quality at affordable prices. We look forward to be of service to you in the future. Please keep us in mind if we can be of service to you and your friends and family. Thank you again.

August 13, 2016

Bob and his family at Autos-Mobiles do whatever they can to get you the best deal possible. I can honestly say there is no where else I could've went ...that would've gotten me in the car I wanted at the interest rate I received. I couldn't be more happy with my car and the customer service I received. I would recommend Auto-Mobiles to anyone. They also keep in stock quality cars, I will definitely be a return customer.

Hi Nate B, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It is our goal to treat all customers with respect and offer great qualit...y at affordable prices, without haggle, a no hassle Buying experience. We look forward to be of service to you in the future. Please keep us in mind if we can be of service to you and your friends and family. Thank you again.

March 21, 2016

Bob and Brenda delivered the white glove treatment without the snobby attitude! They delivered the best quality service that we have ever experienced ...from any auto dealer in H-town. My fiance and I purchased an Acura TL from them and made it painless in all sense of the word. Brenda treated us like family from the very moment we walked into the shop. Her husband Bob did not fall short either. He was very professional and it showed in the way he handled our financial needs. Bob worked in our favor when dealing with the finance lenders. We will no doubt be coming back to them when we get ready to purchase our next vehicle. It's been less than a month and we've already referred a close friend to them. Keep up the 5-star hospitality Bob, Brenda and Ben!!! God Bless!!! *Kyle and Karina Luna*

Thank you for your recommendation. We are glad we could be of service and make your car buying and financing experience different and pleasant. We lo...ok forward to be of service to you and your referrals in the near future. Thank you again. Autos-Mobiles.com

February 5, 2016

Very nice and easy to talk to. Makes you feel at home. Hassel free deals because pricing is set fair. Would recommend to my friends and family

Paolo it was a pleasure to earn your business. We are glad to have you as a satisfied customer. The greatest compliment we can hope for is the recomme...ndation of our existing customers. Thank you again for your purchase. Autos-Mobiles.com

Autos-Mobiles