Autos-Mobiles

30 reviews

June 2, 2018

I just purchased a 2014 Nissan Murano and I love it! Great Customer Service! ❤️✅ Thank you Bob and the whole team @ autos-mobiles ��������

Thank you for your 5-Star review of Autos-Mobiles. It is the joy of finding ad helping our customers such as yourself the vehicle they love, that kee...ps us motivated. We appreciate your purchase and hope we can help you with the service, insurance, Warranty work or anything else you might need. We are her for you. Thank you so much.

March 22, 2018

Really enjoyed doing business with Autos Mobiles. No pressure, no hurry up and buy. Felt welcome and given courtesy throughout. Will recommend them to... everyone.

Thank you Ignacio for your 5-Star review of Autos-Mobiles. We truly enjoy helping our customers purchase the vehicle of their choice on their own ter...ms, without any pressure. That is our goal to have as many satisfied customers as we can. Thank you again.

• October 23, 2018

The owner and his wife where amazing. I saw the car online and went to check it out. I was greeted as soon as I walked in. The place is not your average... used car lot with salesmen pressuring you. I walked in happy and left with a great Audi Q5. The car was such in great shape I had it serviced at Audi Katy dealership and they even offered to buy my car at a higher price I bought the car for. This is a great family dealership with a great family running it. Now I am interested in a Mercedes ML class they currently have.

Thank you Anita for your 5-Star review of Autos-Mobiles. It was our pleasure to help you with the purchase of your Audi. We are looking forward to ha...ving you as a satisfied customer again.

April 15, 2017

Quick and easy....in/out in 20 minutes....wired the funds prior to pick up....

Mike, thank you for purchasing your Land Cruiser from Autos-Mobiles. Thank you for an enjoyable transaction.

April 4, 2017

Bob was not only very helpful with getting me the car I wanted, but he also helped make it affordable. These guys go above and beyond to ensure you have... to do as little work as possible and you walk away happy. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sophie thank you for your automobile purchase. We are glad we could help, just doing our job. Thank you so much for your recommendation.

December 13, 2016

I recently purchased a BMW and was very impressed with the service level and courtesy of the staff, especially from Bob and Brenda. Being an out of state... purchaser, they made my transaction hassle free and provided a stress free environment. They were very good to work with and I would highly recommend them and the company to other prospective buyers. The vehicle was exactly as described from the pictures and information that I had being remote. I really appreciate the efforts Bob took to make this happen and will definitely return when and if we decide to purchase another vehicle. Keep up the great work!

Nathan, thank you. It means so much and encourages us to try even harder, when folks such as yourself find autos-Mobiles from so far away, put your tr...ust in us and buy a car. It was and will always be our pleasure to be able to offer you our automotive services, Sales, Maintenance, Financing, whatever your needs may be. We would not be here without your support. Thank you again.

December 8, 2016

I just purchased a 2013 Yukon XL SLE from here. It was a 6 hour round trip for this so I asked all the necessary questions before going. Everything Mr.Bob... said about this vehicle was true. The buying process was very enjoyable, no hassling out pressure. Very pleased to have done business with them. Will definitely call them about my next purchase in the future.

Hi Jason, really thank you so much for driving 6 hours to Houston to buy your 2013 Yukon SUV from Autos-Mobiles. It was a pleasure to be of service ...to you and the family. We are glad to have you as a satisfied customer. The greatest compliment we can hope for is the recommendation of our existing customers. Thank you again for your continued support.

September 15, 2016

Service all the cars in our family there. Whether routine maintenance or bigger job they are always fair and thorough. Very trustworthy - will not try... to get you to agree to unnecessary repairs like some of the big chains do. Cannot say enough good things about them!

Dear Annette, It is always a pleasure to be of service to you and the family. We are glad to have you as a satisfied customer. The greatest complime...nt we can hope for is the recommendation of our existing customers. Thank you again for your continued support.

September 7, 2016

I had a very excellent car buying experience shopping here at AutoMobiles. The owners Mr.Bob and his wife Brenda are two of the nicest people I have ever... met. Mr.Bob was very professional and helpful in guiding me through the car financing process talking to lenders to get me the best rates possible. His wife Brenda was very classy and with her cheery attitude helped me to ease my first time car buyer worries. I would recommend AutoMobiles to anyone searching to buy a automobile at a place that offers great professionalism and class

Hi NMJames, Thank you for your business and your wonderful review of Autos-Mobiles. We are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business. It is o...ur goal to treat all customers with respect and offer great quality at affordable prices. We look forward to be of service to you in the future. Please keep us in mind if we can be of service to you and your friends and family. Thank you again.

August 13, 2016

Bob and his family at Autos-Mobiles do whatever they can to get you the best deal possible. I can honestly say there is no where else I could've went that... would've gotten me in the car I wanted at the interest rate I received. I couldn't be more happy with my car and the customer service I received. I would recommend Auto-Mobiles to anyone. They also keep in stock quality cars, I will definitely be a return customer.

Hi Nate B, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It is our goal to treat all customers with respect and offer great qualit...y at affordable prices, without haggle, a no hassle Buying experience. We look forward to be of service to you in the future. Please keep us in mind if we can be of service to you and your friends and family. Thank you again.