Diamond Motorworks

236 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 24, 2021

Rami is awesome. Yes, they are firm on their prices. But, worth every penny. Fair price and very complete description with no hidden issues. They were... a pleasure from start to finish! I live in Portland, Oregon and even out of state with shipping they were great. Not a single issue. So amazing to find such a quality dealership. I would recommend them to anyone, anywhere. Absolutely thrilled with my M3! Thank you again, Craig Comroe

January 5, 2021

I bought my 2013 Porsche 911 from Diamond recently and the process was quick and smooth. Prices on their cars are very fair and they offered a fair price... on my trade so the process of rather uneventful which is exactly what you want when buying a car! Closing was easy and only took about 30-mins or so which is much shorter than a larger dealer. Overall, good experience.

• July 27, 2019

High integrity, Great customer service, worry free buying experience, I bought my corvette from Diamond Motorworks entirely online. Being in East Central... Michigan, it woutdoors have been difficult to make multiple trips to Chicago to complete this purchase. The car was as advertised and shipped immediately after the deal was closed. I commend Saad, Rami, and the entire staff at Diamond Motorworks...A extremely professional operation!

January 5, 2021

My experience was very good at Diamond Motorworks. My first stop there was in the fall of 2020, saw many awesome cars. The sales staff was very hands off... but at the same time very approachable and knowledgeable when asked questions. Stopped by again in late December and was impressed with a 2016 BMW M6 Special Edition (only a 100 in the US). With 16,000 miles and 11 months on the warranty it was the car for me. Alex, the sales representative, was great to work with and the owner (Rami) was very pleasurable and genuine. Overall a very positive experience. I highly recommend checking out this specialty dealer if you are looking for that special car.

December 13, 2020

Great buying experience at Diamond Motorworks! Rami was great with getting me any info I needed on the Supra, and sent a 2-3 min video walking around the... it naming out the flaws. Smooth transaction and car is just as nice as mentioned. Definitely a place to do business with!

It was great working with you! Congratulations on such a nice and rare Supra Turbo! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you i...n the future.

December 11, 2020

I was in the market for a GT350 and Diamond Motorworks happened to have one in inventory. I met with Rami and his sales team which were willing to work... with my unique trade-in situation. Although I did not end up purchasing the specific vehicle at Diamond Motorworks due to circumstances out of our control, I will keep Diamond Motorworks top of mind when it comes to purchasing a vehicle in the future and will definitely recommend Rami and his team!

It was great meeting you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

November 16, 2020

Easy buying process excellent customer service easy approval. The sales person knows knows his job knows what he's talking about excellent job.. I would... recommend this dealership at any time

Enjoy your new beautiful Alpine White BMW! Thanks and hope to work with you again in the future.

November 16, 2020

I bought a customized Z06 from Rami and the entire experience was great. He actually told me to go home and discuss with my wife instead of impulse buying... like I wanted to. :) I never experienced a car salesman like that before. He wanted to make sure I was purchasing the right vehicle.

That was one of the most beautiful Corvette Z06's we've ever had! Enjoy and be safe! Please stop by and say hi if you're passing by:)

November 11, 2020

I highly recommend going here for your next used vehicle. They will take the time to answer any and all questions by phone, email or in person. Very... considerate of your time - day of sale was given all information update and before driving to them. No surprises. Vehicle was better than what I could have imagined.

Thanks for the kind words and it was our pleasure working with you!

November 7, 2020

I had a great buying experience with Diamond Motorworks. They have quality cars at competitive prices. This is the second time I have bought a car from... them. I highly recommend anyone in the market looking to buy a quality luxury used car.

Enjoy your new Tesla and we look forward to the third one!