Matthews Motor Company

25 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 15, 2016

I had john and I first heard about Matthews from a friend who bought his car here and he told me they had a website. So I went on the website saw a car... I was interested in and called they answered all my questions over the phone and was honest about the choice. Came in the next day looked at a different car and told me what was needed. He was honest, polite , and well versed. So if your interested in a car come to Matthews and ask to talk to john

Tyler, Thank you for your business and the review. John's a great guy and I'm glad he was able to help you find the right vehicle. If you have any q...uestions please give us a call at 570-659-5406. Thank you for choosing Matthews Motor Company.

November 15, 2016

Matthews made our purchase quick and easy. They took care of all the transfers that needed to be completed which really took the stress out of the purchase.... Bryant was very informative and made sure we understood everything we were signing. Great experience!

Mallory, Thank you for your business and for choosing to buy your vehicle from Matthews Motor Company. We agree that Bryant does a great job helping h...is customers and will pass this along to him. If you have any questions please give us a call at 570-659-5406. Thank you.

November 12, 2016

For a first time car buyer I felt very informed and taken good care of!

Thank you for choosing Matthews Motor Company for your first car purchase. We appreciate your business.

November 11, 2016

Car exactly as advertised online. Wonderful customer service. Knowledgeable sales staff. Highly recommend for your next used car.

Thank you so much for your business and the review. We wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle. If you have any questions or need anything at... the dealership please give us a call. Thank you for choosing Matthews Motor Company.

October 29, 2016

Matthews Motor Company was a good no pressure dealership to purchase a vehicle. Our salesman was very professional and did a good job showing us different... options and vehicles available. Would definitely recommend Matthews to others.

Shannon, Thank you for the 5 Star Review and for choosing to purchase at Matthews Motor Company. We wish you the best with your new vehicle.

October 28, 2016

Everyone was extremely helpful and made things super-easy!

Rachel, Thank you for the review and for purchasing a vehicle from Matthews Motor Company. We appreciate your business.

October 28, 2016

had a very good experience. would highly recommend to other people to come here to look for car.

Kristie Jo, Thank you for the review and for choosing Matthews Motor Company. We appreciate your business and wish you the best with your Ford Escape....

June 20, 2016

Bryant has been excellent and responsive to my calls. He has called back and written back as appropriate. How I wish I can do business with him.

Hi Joe, Thank you for your kind words and your 5 Star review. If you have any other questions please give us a call at 570-659-5406. Thank you. S...incerely, Jason Matthews Owner

January 5, 2016

As a two-time customer from Matthews in the past year (I sadly was hit by another car and my first car was totaled), I couldn't be happier! These have... been my first experiences buying cars and I can't say enough how much I appreciate how easy the Matthews team made the process for me as a first-time buyer. My first car purchase was a breeze with Vince and Jason helping me every step of the way, from the financing to the test drive and final purchase. I moved to North Carolina after I purchased my first car from Matthews. After totaling my car I spoke with Jason at Matthews about getting a new car and was blown away by how accommodating they were in helping me buy my second car. Matthews made getting a new car such an easy process by delivering the car to me in NC at no extra charge. Renee also worked closely with me to get all of the paperwork processed quickly so I didn't have to be without a car any longer than necessary. Matthews went above and beyond what I would expect from any car dealership. I had wonderful experiences with both of my cars, the first was a 2014 Nissan Sentra and my current car is a 2014 Toyota Corolla.

February 8, 2015

Traded my 2003 Chevrolet 2500hd to a newer 2011 Chevrolet 2500hd that I seen on the web page of mathewmotors, covington . the sell person was great to... deal with he wasn`t one of those pushy sells person like those other car dealerships. Gave me great service, a great trans-action of financing. Lots of clean used vehicles to choose from. A+++ on the whole deal.