Raceway Ford of Darlington

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(951) 784-1000 (951) 784-1000

Loving my Focus

Wonderful experience. Ray was awesome with helping me purchase my very first new car. Thank you for an awesome day

Dealer response

Missgalli, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you continue to choose Raceway Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

New Ford Expedition from Raceway Darlington

This is the fourth Expedition I have owned, second purchased from Raceway Ford of Darlington. As always I had to quick and wonderful experience

Dealer response

Expedition Fan, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Great service

I was able to get my vehicle serviced with an oil change in less than an hour. Great management of time for this service.

Darlington Excellence

Very nice waiting area inside shop. The staff is excellent both in professional knowledge and personal attention.

Raceway Ford Darlington SC

Had my truck serviced and oil changed. Customer service and appreciation was great.

Senior City Carrier

Outstanding job great wonderful keep up the good work

Dealer response

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Alice! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Raceway Ford of Darlington!

Extremely satisfied

Excellent customer service!! Made the car buying experience very enjoyable!!

Great Team from sales to service and beyond!

This is a great team. I've had nothing but great experiences every time I have dealt with anyone at this facility.

Good job!

The service department is wonderful! They are friendly and hard working.

Raceway Ford Service

As usual the service at Raceway Ford was excellent. I have only had one dispute and it was taken care of. Everyone is usually friendly and the office staff is excellent and caring. Thanks for helping. Lois C. Bishop