Foreign Motorcars, Inc.

18 reviews

September 6, 2020

Excellent excellent! Can’t get any better than this. Friendly, fast and expert workmanship. These guys know. What they r doing. So glad I found them.

August 30, 2020

David told me what was wrong and estimate of repairs. I was about to dump auto but I was impressed with his knowledge. He was right on with costs and no... surprises, great complicated work.

• March 5, 2019

I have bought three used cars from Foreign Motorcars and all have been serviced there. I’m a BMW lover and these guys know their stuff, extremely knowledgeable,... fair, trustworthy and honest. Customer service is their number one priority. They have access to whatever you are looking for within your price range. Always a terrific experience.

Thank you for your kind words. Could not ask for a better customer and friend over the years. Anything you need, we're here for you! Kyle and David

June 2, 2020

I took my 2013 528 to Foreign Motorcars for the first time yesterday. I was very pleased every aspect of the processes. I dropped off the car on Sunday... and David called by 9:00 am the next day with an estimate. I was called again when the repair was finished at 2:00 pm. The facility is very clean. It is quite clear that the crew takes great pride in the shop. When I picked up the car, David was very clear with the explanation of the repairs, and told me to come back if I had any issues. I did notice something was not quite right on the ride home, and took him at his word, and returned to the shop. David quickly resolved the issue, and I was on my way. Nice to see great service by people that take pride in what they do. It is all to quickly becoming a lost art!

May 15, 2020

Excellent repair and very honest. I will continue to have my e46 serviced at there shop. Dave takes the time to explain your repair. I like that in... a shop.

March 27, 2020

As always, Dave gave me a quick appointment for a couple of repairs that popped up on my onboard service messages. He knew exactly what was needed, and... had the work done in less than a day. Prices, always beat the dealers. These guys always treat me like I am their only customer and they always do a fantastic job. I won't go anywhere else.

Thank you Chuck!

March 4, 2020

I heard that these guys knew beakers cold. I was blown away when I called after hours and told them that I was having my car towed there. The last thing... that I expected was a call back from Dave, one of the owners I described the problem and he knew what it was sight unseen. If you have a BMW and live in eastern MA, you’ve got to get to know these guys. They do the job quickly and correctly with no BS. These are guys that you can trust, and that is a very rare commodity these days Seriously, try them once and you will never go anywhere else. Oh, and they also sell nice gently used beaners.

Thank you Bill, it was our pleasure. If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

March 3, 2020

Great sales and service provided by these 2 partners. Huge knowledge about sports cars and reasonable prices for purchase or repair.

Thank you Ray!

March 3, 2020

Having experienced both a fabulous sales experience and 2 years of wonderful service, I can say without hesitation that these guys are the best at what... they do. I’m one of those people who never! posts reviews. But I simply couldn’t not do it here. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

Thanks Bill, always a pleasure working with you.

July 29, 2016

I purchased a 2007 Volvo XC90 from Kyle and I can't say enough about him and his team at Foreign Motorcars. First of all, Kyle just might be the most... laid-back guy in the automotive industry. Not only is he friendly and knowledgeable, there is zero "car salesman" vibe and zero pressure. My situation was a bit unusual, as I had a non-BMW trade with some negative equity, but Kyle and I worked out a deal that I think was fair for both sides. Every aspect of the process was transparent, and there was never a time that my calls, texts or emails weren't answered promptly. The Volvo was delivered on time and the condition of the car, both cosmetically and mechanically, was exceptional. Perhaps most impressive of all was the service after the sale. Shortly after I took delivery of the Volvo, a couple of minor issues popped up that were quickly addressed by Kyle and Brad without question. I was even provided a loaner car to make things easy. At first glance, Foreign Motorcars may look like any number of other used car dealers, but this is a special place. Kyle and his team operate with honesty and integrity and that puts them in rare company in the car business. I wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend Foreign Motorcars to anyone.