Foreign Motorcars, Inc.

Exellent Service

I took my 2013 528 to Foreign Motorcars for the first time yesterday. I was very pleased every aspect of the processes. I dropped off the car on Sunday and David called by 9:00 am the next day with an estimate. I was called again when the repair was finished at 2:00 pm. The facility is very clean. It is quite clear that the crew takes great pride in the shop. When I picked up the car, David was very clear with the explanation of the repairs, and told me to come back if I had any issues. I did notice something was not quite right on the ride home, and took him at his word, and returned to the shop. David quickly resolved the issue, and I was on my way. Nice to see great service by people that take pride in what they do. It is all to quickly becoming a lost art!

Noisy brake pedal issue repaired very well

Excellent repair and very honest. I will continue to have my e46 serviced at there shop. Dave takes the time to explain your repair. I like that in a shop.

Unexpected Service Need on X5

As always, Dave gave me a quick appointment for a couple of repairs that popped up on my onboard service messages. He knew exactly what was needed, and had the work done in less than a day. Prices, always beat the dealers. These guys always treat me like I am their only customer and they always do a fantastic job. I won't go anywhere else.

Thank you Chuck!

I will NEVER go anywhere else for service !

I heard that these guys knew beakers cold. I was blown away when I called after hours and told them that I was having my car towed there. The last thing that I expected was a call back from Dave, one of the owners I described the problem and he knew what it was sight unseen. If you have a BMW and live in eastern MA, you’ve got to get to know these guys. They do the job quickly and correctly with no BS. These are guys that you can trust, and that is a very rare commodity these days Seriously, try them once and you will never go anywhere else. Oh, and they also sell nice gently used beaners.

Dealer response

Thank you Bill, it was our pleasure. If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

Great for both Sales and Service!

Having experienced both a fabulous sales experience and 2 years of wonderful service, I can say without hesitation that these guys are the best at what they do. I’m one of those people who never! posts reviews. But I simply couldn’t not do it here. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

Dealer response

Thanks Bill, always a pleasure working with you.

great team of david and Kyle , one services one se

Great sales and service provided by these 2 partners. Huge knowledge about sports cars and reasonable prices for purchase or repair.

Thank you Ray!

Best place to buy a car!

I have bought three used cars from Foreign Motorcars and all have been serviced there. I’m a BMW lover and these guys know their stuff, extremely knowledgeable, fair, trustworthy and honest. Customer service is their number one priority. They have access to whatever you are looking for within your price range. Always a terrific experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words. Could not ask for a better customer and friend over the years. Anything you need, we're here for you! Kyle and David

The Way Car Buying Should Be

I purchased a 2007 Volvo XC90 from Kyle and I can't say enough about him and his team at Foreign Motorcars. First of all, Kyle just might be the most laid-back guy in the automotive industry. Not only is he friendly and knowledgeable, there is zero "car salesman" vibe and zero pressure. My situation was a bit unusual, as I had a non-BMW trade with some negative equity, but Kyle and I worked out a deal that I think was fair for both sides. Every aspect of the process was transparent, and there was never a time that my calls, texts or emails weren't answered promptly. The Volvo was delivered on time and the condition of the car, both cosmetically and mechanically, was exceptional. Perhaps most impressive of all was the service after the sale. Shortly after I took delivery of the Volvo, a couple of minor issues popped up that were quickly addressed by Kyle and Brad without question. I was even provided a loaner car to make things easy. At first glance, Foreign Motorcars may look like any number of other used car dealers, but this is a special place. Kyle and his team operate with honesty and integrity and that puts them in rare company in the car business. I wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend Foreign Motorcars to anyone.

X5 purchase

Great buying experience. Knowledgeable staff who assisted me in making a great purchase. Prices were competitive and device was above and beyond competitors. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. If I had to purchase again, I would absolute start here !

BMW export to Dominican Republic

Great service, accurate and secure. Imagine all the situations involve in buy a car by internet pictures and phone only. Everything was perfect. The car is great. 100% recommend. Buying process was Excellent but the survey do not let me mark from my phone.