Jeepster Auto Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Impeccable Service

My husband and I are very skeptical about used cars and the dealers that sell them, but Jeepster Auto Sales is absolutely wonderful. There are no pushy salesman and no rushing to sign any documents. The cars are high-end and so is their customer service. John and Yani are the most professional people I have ever encountered in the car sales business. No words can express my gratitude for the service they offered. We have a beautiful car and is very happy with our purchase. Thank You! Jeepster Auto Sales for a great buying experience.

Extremely Happy

Having been in sales for 30 years, I have to say this was by far the best experience I've ever had. Toni is absolutely amazing. The price of my CLS 550 was awesome. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, and I wasn't even shopping for a car!! You guys truly ROCK!!!

Highly Recommend!

Fantastic exceptionally clean used cars. Great no high pressure sales. Bought a pre-loved Mercedes SLK, absolutely love this car! If you are looking for a used car check them out!

Great buying experience

I just wanted to thank jeepster auto sales and Toni my sales manager she was great and tried very hard to get me a great rate and the car I picked is amazing so are all their inventory.I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind comments. Don't forget to tell your friends.

purchased range rover from jeepster auto sales

The best experience buying a car. Everyone worked so hard to help me get the car of my dreams!

bought nissan versa

Charlie was absolutely amazing! Thanks to him and all staff I am driving off in an amazing car. My fresh start in life can now only progress and grow from here. Thank you Jeepster!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate letting us know that you really enjoyed your buying experience here. Best Regards Ani Customer Relations

bought a bmw convertible

We had a very amazing experience in this dealership and I would highly recommend it to anyone. everyone here was very helpful

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience of the purchase of your BMW from Charlie. We all appreciate your business.

purchased my new mercedes e class

without a doubt, this is the best place to buy a vehicle, that's why me and my wife have purchased 6 vehicles and counting. they work with you through every step of the way and make the buying process very easy. not to mention the cars are awesome. Charlie did all the financing for us. he makes it all happen.

Dealer response

al, we appreciate your business and enjoy the Audi. thank you, charlie

just bought a mini clubman

I have been shopping for a car the last 6 months. I have frequently visited jeepster auto sales in costa mesa and surprised at the quality of their inventory which I find it to be beyond exceptional, especially compared to other dealers and vehicles in orange county. customer service is great, that is the reason why I came back to buy from Charlie and all the good people of jeepster. definitely will recommend all my friends and family here.

Dealer response

thank you for your business and enjoy the mini. we appreciate your kind words Randy. thank you, charlie

purchased 2008 audi a4

I am glad i chose to buy a car at this facilily. Charlie was professional and not pushy. walked me through the process. the vehicle was a good not a lemon. looking to buy a car in the future from them again.

Dealer response

Mr. Butler, we appreciate your business with us. enjoy your Audi A4. thank you, charlie