Towns Auto Sales

(5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Best Buy Here Pay Here in Nashville

In 2009 my boyfriend and I both purchased cars from this dealership!!!! 2007 impala (32,000 miles)and a 2004 Saturn(52,000miles)!! Let’s fast forward ...2015 (6years later)my now husband and I decided that I needed something bigger so we brought me a 2013 Chevy equinox !!! When I tell you this dealership have excellent cars I’m a living testimony my Saturn has 205,000 miles on it still drives it to this day my husband impala has 191,000 which still runs also... They will work with you on down payments even when you don’t have all your money in full to make your monthly payments!!!! Anytime we have had something wrong with the cars they will recommend someone or they will fix it themselves!!!! I would recommend anyone to this dealership!!!

• Buyer

I bought a 2008 avenger with only 50k miles and we are still driving it well I'm actually giving it to my daughter who is going off to college...& of ...course the normal maintenance on the car has cost us along the way but I had a good experience with the buying process and I'm actually going back!!!! Sorry for anyone who had a bad experience with them or the car but we are purchasing a used car so you kind of have to expect these things! I guess I got lucky ¿

• best car buying experience

I saw online they had newer cars with low miles, so went to check them out. I figured they were rebuilt since it was a buy here pay here car lot with ...newer cars, when i asked they were honest right away. I drove a few and got lucky to get a new one with only 7000 miles.It was the best car buying experience i have ever had. The process was fast and easy. Very friendly staff.

• Terrible Business

This place is a rip off. They do value there customers. Or Reputation. They are only friendly until after u put your money in their hands. .when somet...hing goes wrong with the vehicle right after you purchased it they hold u responsible. Like I said before these ppl are scammers.

please give more details. we can not warranty used car for 3 years .changing break after 2 years, is a cost of having a car.

• GREAT JOB

My son looked at a 2012 Camaro online and we shopped new and used car lots. We wasted time at all others. The Owner and his staff are GREAT! I drove f...rom Byhalia to ouschase a car and I did from this location. My daugther is looking now and i'm going to go back..

• Stay Away!!!!!

Americas Rip-off artists all cars are wrecked or have been totaled out or in a flood......PLEASE dONT MAKE THIS MISTAKE!!!

Towns Auto Sales