• Buyer

I bought a 2008 avenger with only 50k miles and we are still driving it well I'm actually giving it to my daughter who is going off to college...& of course the normal maintenance on the car has cost us along the way but I had a good experience with the buying process and I'm actually going back!!!! Sorry for anyone who had a bad experience with them or the car but we are purchasing a used car so you kind of have to expect these things! I guess I got lucky ¿

• best car buying experience

I saw online they had newer cars with low miles, so went to check them out. I figured they were rebuilt since it was a buy here pay here car lot with newer cars, when i asked they were honest right away. I drove a few and got lucky to get a new one with only 7000 miles.It was the best car buying experience i have ever had. The process was fast and easy. Very friendly staff.

• Terrible Business

please give more details. we can not warranty used car for 3 years .changing break after 2 years, is a cost of having a car.

This place is a rip off. They do value there customers. Or Reputation. They are only friendly until after u put your money in their hands. .when something goes wrong with the vehicle right after you purchased it they hold u responsible. Like I said before these ppl are scammers.

• GREAT JOB

My son looked at a 2012 Camaro online and we shopped new and used car lots. We wasted time at all others. The Owner and his staff are GREAT! I drove from Byhalia to ouschase a car and I did from this location. My daugther is looking now and i'm going to go back..

• Stay Away!!!!!

Americas Rip-off artists all cars are wrecked or have been totaled out or in a flood......PLEASE dONT MAKE THIS MISTAKE!!!